MOLE SURGERY VLOG (GTFIH) (MOTIVATIONAL THREAD)

aspiringexcel

aspiringexcel

gookologist/leader of spiritual gookness
I had 3 very subhuman moles on my face. They were a huge looksmin. Id also encourage everyone that has a mole to just get it removed. It just looks gross to foids if its on a sub-chadlite.

I went to Poliklinika Tončić. I didnt know the surgeon/owner was a fucking richfag chad. His parents gifted him the place to make his own policlinic and everything (which was expensive because its in a very expensive part of Zagreb). He mogged me brutally.
20231117 114312

This is him in a horrible angle. Over for my rotted brain i tried to take creepshots of him so i can post them here
20231117 122838

The clinic was very good they have many of these awards.
20231117 114317
The mole removal was very painless. I bleeded while they were giving me the anesthesia tho. 2 were removed by some frequency and the other one was removed surgically. They let me look at the results and its very good. I have to wait for a week for it to heal
20231117 114949

During the surgery they mentioned my subhuman mandible :lul: it was even funnier in croatian. The chad surgeon was randomly saying "Treci madez je ispod mandible... jao boze" ("The third mole is under the mandible... oh god").

I never thought id hear those words from someone thats not one of my autistic bhais.

Overall i would 100% recommend you niggas to do this. Ill see full results in a week but i look a lot less subhuman and proportional already.
20231117 122313

It only costed 300 jewros. I paid with my own money. I expected it to be at least 600 because this is one of only plastic surgery clinics in slums of Zagreb.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: nofriendscel, Xangsane, BoredPrince and 6 others
During the surgery they mentioned my subhuman mandible :lul: it was even funnier in croatian. The chad surgeon was randomly saying "Treci madez je ispod mandible... jao boze" ("The third mole is under the mandible... oh god").
odd future lol GIF by JASPER & ERROL'S FIRST TIME

ja bih se upišao da sam čuo to :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: Clown Show and aspiringexcel
odd future lol GIF by JASPER & ERROL'S FIRST TIME'S FIRST TIME

ja bih se upišao da sam čuo to :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
Ja bi se zgužvao od smjeha da me nije rezao skalpelom

Idem sad probat taggat ostale cigane

@Xangsane @ReadBooksEveryday @apemaxxed @aotfan456 @Eli @Meraki @Ark @TRUE_CEL @slayer69 @positivecoper @SubSigma

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday and hopecel
Look and Im not saying this to be racist in any way but getting any sort of procedure done in EE is like siginging a communist waver form

I once had a hospital checkup in EE and the nurse wipes alcohol on the injection site, and then proceeds to..get this..touch the same site with her hands (without wearing gloves) .

Low IQ and retarded.

But I do agree that something simple like mole removal should not be an issue. Wishing you a speedy recovery my son. May a Stacy fall in love with you after
this

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: hopecel, aspiringexcel and Clown Show
What kind? I got laser and it's finally fading away after like 9 mths lol

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel
I had 3 very subhuman moles on my face. They were a huge looksmin. Id also encourage everyone that has a mole to just get it removed. It just looks gross to foids if its on a sub-chadlite.

I went to Poliklinika Tončić. I didnt know the surgeon/owner was a fucking richfag chad. His parents gifted him the place to make his own policlinic and everything (which was expensive because its in a very expensive part of Zagreb). He mogged me brutally.
View attachment 2556185
This is him in a horrible angle. Over for my rotted brain i tried to take creepshots of him so i can post them here
View attachment 2556192
The clinic was very good they have many of these awards.
View attachment 2556211
The mole removal was very painless. I bleeded while they were giving me the anesthesia tho. 2 were removed by some frequency and the other one was removed surgically. They let me look at the results and its very good. I have to wait for a week for it to heal
View attachment 2556215

I never thought id hear those words from someone thats not one of my autistic bhais.

Overall i would 100% recommend you niggas to do this. Ill see full results in a week but i look a lot less subhuman and proportional already.
View attachment 2556223
It only costed 300 jewros. I paid with my own money. I expected it to be at least 600 because this is one of only plastic surgery clinics in slums of Zagreb.
biggest cope u already look like shit (like u said) and think removing these moles will get you girls xddd

• So Sad
Reactions: aspiringexcel
What kind? I got laser and it's finally fading away after like 9 mths lol
One was surgucally removed and the 2 others were removed by some frequency or something.

I have a slight wound rn from it but i need to wait 10 days for it to start looking normal
biggest cope u already look like shit (like u said) and think removing these moles will get you girls xddd
Brootal

• +1
Reactions: DefinitelyNT