Mom told me "just be a bad boy" JFL

Psychophilly

Psychophilly

Oxytocin explosion
called my mom to ask for advice for dating for first time, she then literally told me everything i already knew, pure blackpill. then told me that i have to stop being such a positive polite quiet and start being a bad boy like i used to be.

she is legit tbh, ill darktriad max in the following days.

• +1
Reactions: Narcissus🥀
That's redpill, not blackpill though. Blackpill is solely about looks, not behaviour.

• +1
Reactions: ICXCLuvr
Mom always knows best !

• +1
Reactions: Psychophilly
Your mom is Blackpilled?? Mirin! My type.
Prepare yourself I'm becoming your father.

• JFL
Reactions: ICXCLuvr
That's redpill, not blackpill though. Blackpill is solely about looks, not behaviour.
she knew my facial failures and the fact that i'm not that tall. she told me to get lifts and have a beard that covers my skelly lower face, go to gym and get weight.
then i told her i know all these, how should i behave? she said be a bad boy, bully her and make her cry she will love u.

• +1
Reactions: T50 Demon
mom of the year

• +1
Reactions: yirma19 and Psychophilly
she knew my facial failures and the fact that i'm not that tall. she told me to get lifts and have a beard that covers my skelly lower face, go to gym and get weight.
then i told her i know all these, how should i behave? she said be a bad boy, bully her and make her cry she will love u.
Based mom

• +1
Reactions: Psychophilly
Lmao you're calling your mom for dating advice? You are not darktriadmaxxing boyo over for you.

• +1
Reactions: yirma19 and Psychophilly
called my mom to ask for advice for dating for first time, she then literally told me everything i already knew, pure blackpill. then told me that i have to stop being such a positive polite quiet and start being a bad boy like i used to be.

she is legit tbh, ill darktriad max in the following days.
She gave you legit advice

• +1
Reactions: Psychophilly and BrahminBoss
she really told you to make girls cry?