Mom took a candid pic of me

L

lonelycurry

Kraken
My mom took a candid picture of me and it was a side profile. When I saw the pic my heart dropped. Forward growth was nonexistent and my maxilla just looked like a flat straight line. My nose had a hump and my chin was really recessed. My eyes were bulging as well.

When I saw this picture I couldn’t contain my anxiety and anger, so I called my mother a dumb whore. She told me to calm down and that it was just a picture. I asked her why she took the picture, and she said that she thought I was a very handsome boy. I continued to berate her and then she ran away and locked her room.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: mayo mogger, zerohopecel, TheMaxxer333 and 15 others
Should’ve gaslighted her into getting you your surgeries.

• +1
Reactions: Mainstream and Manfrommars
Should’ve gaslighted her into getting you your surgeries.
I’ve already tried that. She threatened to send me to the mental hospital

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: NoReedemingFeature, DoII and BrahminBoss
did same thing to my dad when he takes pics vids multiple times, called him an avoidant soulless brachy cuck who didnt feed me

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: vogue and Spiritualcell
fuaaaaaaaark so brutal

Over used to happen to me to

My mom took a candid picture of me and it was a side profile. When I saw the pic my heart dropped. Forward growth was nonexistent and my maxilla just looked like a flat straight line. My nose had a hump and my chin was really recessed. My eyes were bulging as well.

When I saw this picture I couldn’t contain my anxiety and anger, so I called my mother a dumb whore. She told me to calm down and that it was just a picture. I asked her why she took the picture, and she said that she thought I was a very handsome boy. I continued to berate her and then she ran away and locked her room.
Respect your mother, you curry sack of shit.

• +1
Reactions: zerohopecel, Big White Cuck and Jaded
Apologise to her

What

• +1
Reactions: lebesgue