Money and Status is everything

D

Deleted member 42701

Fucking caging at my younger self thinking that looks and pussy from slags was the end of all in this life. I have wasted 3 years chasing validation from whores because of my shit youth thinking that would bring me a sense of peace just to be hit now with the realization that I am a STATUSLESS and BROKE loser.

Money and Status is everything and that's the truth, the sooner you realize and accept it, the better.

Money is FREEDOM
Money is POWER

Status is VALIDATION
Status is POWER

Your time on this pathetic earth is literally subjugated by your own income, it's literally insane when you think about it. There's a whole new fucking world, with new experiences, new people, new things that are LOCKED because you don't have enough money to attain them.
High status literally brings opportunities to you on a silver platter just because you are KNOWN in this world for something.

Combine these two and you have life on easy mode.

No silly inkwell your life won't be on easy mode if you are Chad, you still need to wake up early in the morning to go to your fucking job and listen to your subhuman boss rambling about how the company is not doing well and you need to work extra hours for this month's salary. Stop living in fantasy world where you think that getting your dick wet in a good looking whore or getting your pathetic LTR to validate will be the end of all.

I would fucking gladly trade my looks and my height to be average in all departments just to be high status and rich.

Please don't fucking answer this thread if you have no life experience, i'll just put you on ignore.

@5.5psl @6ft4
@forevergymcelling
@TheMewingBBC
@ChickenAndRiceBrah
@geezcel
@MoggerGaston
@tyronelite

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Frost969, STUPIDREFEREES, anthony111553 and 38 others
been saying that since i joined but i got called a redpill tate dick sucker

statues and money are everything

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Frost969, anthony111553, RAMU KAKA and 14 others
True money can get your everything including looks
Looks can only get you girls money can get you looks as well as all the materialistic things you desire
Money + status mogs looks to oblivion tbh

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: anthony111553, falcon1, efidescontinuado and 6 others
I literally got more laid than Chads in the club I was working as a bouncer just because i had status... Just lol.

• +1
Reactions: anthony111553, bwrauycnee, chadpreetsingh and 1 other person
The blackpill is just a fast lane for the only thing a man should strive for: power (money and status).

• +1
Reactions: falcon1, horizontallytall, RAMU KAKA and 7 others
wow thats crazy but im a 4/10 indian man with no money or status

• +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime
Looksmaxxing will get you validation from some whores but almost all truly blackpilled people have little to no respect for femoids. So to become high status and well liked by your actual peers would be more fulfilling. Sure looksmaxxing will get you sex if done properly and you find success but the success of being rich and/or famous as well as just overall talented or skilled at something seems way more fulfilling. Who really knows though because it really does seem like we all just end up the same way when we die anyways.

• +1
Reactions: anthony111553, thereallegend, Adonis007 and 3 others
I think the most brutal blackpill is realizing that there is almost no one who is the best at anything or the greatest. And even the people who make it to the top and become the greatest of their craft or extremely well loved find it lonely at the top. This world really is just a dark and confusing place sometimes.

• +1
Reactions: NationalWarrior and chadmanlet04
It might be over

Oh No Reaction GIF by BrownSugarApp

• JFL
Reactions: efidescontinuado and Looks234
You're brutal man
You made this post and then proceed to tag all the niggas of the forum that decided to chase pussy instead of money and are now broke or in debt jfl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: efidescontinuado and thereallegend
True.

The point although has been easyness of attaining these things. For Chad that deffo is easier. Ofc it is not compatible to Staccies who can get status, money based PURELY on some booty pics :lul:

• +1
Reactions: zura
You're brutal man
You made this post and then proceed to tag all the niggas of the forum that decided to chase pussy instead of money and are now broke or in debt jfl
I'm one of them as well

• JFL
Reactions: Frost969 and JovenCansao
fuck the status, give me all the money

• +1
Reactions: efidescontinuado
Literally, women are just a bonus and a nice addition every now and then but the main satisfaction is being self sufficient and not having random cortisol surges worrying about your finances

• +1
Reactions: Adonis007, falcon1, efidescontinuado and 3 others
You aren't free if you base your life around money and status, you are just another pawn to the system.
True freedom is not needing any of that and still being happy

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover, Deleted member 21048, ManletBlackcel and 6 others
You aren't free if you base your life around money and status, you are just another pawn to the system.
True freedom is not needing any of that and still being happy
How old are you? Keep these fucking fantasies for reddit please

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry, Frost969, forevergymcelling and 3 others
Fucking caging at my younger self thinking that looks and pussy from slags was the end of all in this life. I have wasted 3 years chasing validation from whores because of my shit youth thinking that would bring me a sense of peace just to be hit now with the realization that I am a STATUSLESS and BROKE loser.

Money and Status is everything and that's the truth, the sooner you realize and accept it, the better.

Money is FREEDOM
Money is POWER

Status is VALIDATION
Status is POWER

Your time on this pathetic earth is literally subjugated by your own income, it's literally insane when you think about it. There's a whole new fucking world, with new experiences, new people, new things that are LOCKED because you don't have enough money to attain them.
High status literally brings opportunities to you on a silver platter just because you are KNOWN in this world for something.

No silly inkwell your life won't be on easy mode if you are Chad, you still need to wake up early in the morning to go to your fucking job and listen to your subhuman boss rambling about how the company is not doing well and you need to work extra hours for this month's salary. Stop living in fantasy world where you think that getting your dick wet in a good looking whore or getting your pathetic LTR to validate will be the end of all.

I would fucking gladly trade my looks and my height to be average in all departments just to be high status and rich.

Please don't fucking answer this thread if you have no life experience, i'll just put you on ignore.

@5.5psl @6ft4
@forevergymcelling
@TheMewingBBC
@ChickenAndRiceBrah
@geezcel
@MoggerGaston
@tyronelite
I hv been saying this fir years, also that's why I joined the aviation field

ronaldo perfect example for money=looks

• +1
Reactions: zura
would fucking gladly trade my looks and my height to be average in all departments just to be high status and rich.
Youd willingly be danny devito
Bruh anybody could randomly literally punt you across the room
You would have no equal, no real friends on your level
Youre personality would most likely suck ass

Your "wife", friends, family would never think you were cool. Just some retard who happened to strike it rich in luck
Your own kids would resent and pity the fuck out of you and probably get bullied and kill themselves living in a 4'6 ugly Klinefelter body

Id rather trade in 100k to be meeks than be some random poorfag who nobody cares about and who the average person who sees you is gonna think youre some random ugly beggar

Buddy you are not high enough psl to be saying this.
Start to look better and see the way people change around you and you'll wish you deleted this crap

Cool speech now get a job

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: efidescontinuado, Marsik and Looks234

Money is FREEDOM
Money is POWER

Status is VALIDATION
Status is POWER

@5.5psl @6ft4
@forevergymcelling
@TheMewingBBC
@ChickenAndRiceBrah
@geezcel
@MoggerGaston
@tyronelite
Money and Status should be maxxed since they are the easiest things you can change. A man can go from a broke peasant to a king in a life time. But looks are more genes then not and there is a baseline that cannot be easily overcome.

In truth one should maximize everything in this life

• +1
Reactions: mirrormogger, mitereew and efidescontinuado
Just be a famous millionaire, bro.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ManletBlackcel, mirrormogger, efidescontinuado and 2 others
True money can get your everything including looks
Looks can only get you girls money can get you looks as well as all the materialistic things you desire
only if you have a good base + good harmony

• +1
Reactions: Dele Alli Regen
looks can get you money + status + materialistic things

idk why everyone thinks its one thing youre literally saying just betabux theory

if youre dirt poor but have a chad face you can work your way up

if youre a mtn with money and status youre literally just an atm

why would the ceos wife sleep with the tennis coach or personal trainer

mongral. THINK.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ManletBlackcel, mirrormogger, zura and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: turkmaxxer and LooksOrDeath
its possible but michael isnt a ceo hes a degenerate father and ex con he has no status only money
no just that he's rich and his wife cheated on him with a tennis coach and personal trainer of sorts

• +1
Reactions: moggathon

Money is FREEDOM
Money is POWER

Status is VALIDATION
Status is POWER

@5.5psl @6ft4
@forevergymcelling
@TheMewingBBC
@ChickenAndRiceBrah
@geezcel
@MoggerGaston
@tyronelite
This guy is a billionaire (John Catsmatidis). I would rather be poor and Chad than look like him.

• JFL
Reactions: ManletBlackcel, mirrormogger, Adonis007 and 2 others
What moneymaking have no interviews and can go to the toilet anytime

Money is everything

• +1
Reactions: efidescontinuado
looks can get you money + status + materialistic things

idk why everyone thinks its one thing youre literally saying just betabux theory

if youre dirt poor but have a chad face you can work your way up

if youre a mtn with money and status youre literally just an atm

why would the ceos wife sleep with the tennis coach or personal trainer

mongral. THINK.
I do agree, but this only happens when you're a uttersubhuman, with money you can become decent shape and have a decent face, + it's important to not believe anyone when having money , so being rich with a playboy lifestyle mogs hard

IF U EVER THINK STATUS IS COPE, "JUST REMEMBER KRISTEN STEWART CHEATED ON ROBERT PATTINSON WITH A AVERAGE LOOKING STATUSMAXXED DIRECTOR "

Last edited:
This guy is a billionaire (John Catsmatidis). I would rather be poor and Chad than look like him.
View attachment 2455599
Let’s not go to extremes, truth is you need to be maxxing all 3, it’s LMS for a reason. They also correlate since good looks can translate into status and money can translate into looks and status.

I do agree, but this only happens when you're a uttersubhuman, with money you can become decent shape and have a decent face, + it's important to not believe anyone when having money , so being rich with a playboy lifestyle mogs hard

IF U EVER THINK STATUS IS COPE, "JUST REMEMBER KRISTEN STEWART CHEATED ON ROBERT PATTINSON WITH A AVERAGE LOOKING STATUSMAXXED DIRECTOR "
'status maxxed' no it was sneaky and i guarantee it wasnt because he was a director RP has more status clearly or i would know the directors name

bookmarked because its trueeeee

would you prefer to be a giga-rich 5,5 curry or 9 to 5 job omega-mogger.

All that money would bring no life satisfaction.

• +1
Reactions: temporomandibular32
would you prefer to be a giga-rich 5,5 curry or 9 to 5 job omega-mogger.

All that money would bring no life satisfaction.
why do you gay niggas go to the extremes all the time? serious question

• +1
Reactions: Adonis007 and turkmaxxer
Agreed. Anyone who is looksmaxxing, and doesn't have a career and status already, and is over the age of 18 is in big fucking trouble and low IQ as hell...

And will either become of the the 3:
1. Depressed delusional loser in mom's basement with bizarre beliefs
2. Suicide
3. Serial killer

The list order is from most likely to least likely.
In conclusion, if you're over 18 and you have no career or status, stop fucking looksmaxxing.

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend, Adonis007 and efidescontinuado
money is god

its unrealistic to gain huge money and status for average person, if you try hard most likely you just have some money and some status, unless you take insane risk or lucky af, you browse looksmax so 0.00000000001% chance you are a genius destine to be next young millionaire, keep reality check

Agreed. Anyone who is looksmaxxing, and doesn't have a career and status already, and is over the age of 18 is in big fucking trouble and low IQ as hell...

And will either become of the the 3:
1. Depressed delusional loser in mom's basement with bizarre beliefs
2. Suicide
3. Serial killer

The list order is from most likely to least likely.
In conclusion, if you're over 18 and you have no career or status, stop fucking looksmaxxing.
Better than being a wage slave who gets used up pussy.

• +1
Reactions: !MagicMan777 and DrKlinefelterPhdMd
based, i'm 14 years old rn, looksmaxxing and moneymaxxing. i'd rather be a subhuman millionare than a chad average guy any day of the week

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: !MagicMan777 and DrKlinefelterPhdMd
based, i'm 14 years old rn, looksmaxxing and moneymaxxing. i'd rather be a subhuman millionare than a chad average guy any day of the week
You can become a millionaire easily by being a Chad.

• +1
Reactions: !MagicMan777