Money Making Methods with Reps ❗️

KING REIDYZ

KING REIDYZ

ALLAH IS BLACK 😎
‼️All theoretical methods, no financial advice‼️

A lot of us are broke (especially atm with inflation and all) so lemme put you guys on some money making methods with reps:

🔴 Let me start with saying: DO NOT SCAM/ SELL REPS AS REAL! It will catch up with you faster than you know and you will be really fucked. Its literally a felony🔴

With that out of the way, let me tell you about some ethical ways to make money with Taobao/ Weidian.

1. Helping friends with reps
For this method you will be telling everyone you wear reps. So if you are capping and telling everyone you are wearing real clothes this isn’t for you.

By telling all your fashion interested friends that you are wearing reps you will automatically be getting haul requests. If your friends want to order reps via you, do it. Combine their items with your hauls to save shipping and mark up the prices a bit. Obviously, if they are good friends don’t be taxing. But if they are just people you know, mark up the price, combine with your haul and earn yourself a nice lil premium every time someone wants something.

For example: an arcteryx jacket is around 75$ including shipping. People will pay up to 120$ just for not having to worry about customs and all that. Use your expertise to grab that 45$ profit.

2. Add unbranded clothes to your haul and resell them on ebay, grailed etc.

There’s a HUGE market for unbranded cargos and parachute pants rn. Add them to your haul and flip for a premium.

You can buy decent quality Parachute Pants and Cargo pants for <15$ including shipping. You can flip them for 30$+.

Do your own research on what you can move in your area, how the demand is etc.

3. “Vintage” Graphic tees

Similar to the last method, graphic tees go crazy.

Buy them for <10$ and flip for 25-30$, cool 15$ profit/ shirt.

I hope these methods could help you grab hauls for a lil bit cheaper.

‼️REMEMBER: DO NOT SELL REPS AS REAL. KARMA WILL CATCH UP. TRUST ME
‼️

• +1
Reactions: leo9, flippasav, schizo echochamber and 1 other person
U turn me on akhi

• JFL
Reactions: KING REIDYZ and schizo echochamber
@mbolo yo someone edited your face

• JFL
Reactions: KING REIDYZ
wearing reps is such a muslim trait jfl

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: ferfdd, poopoohead, KING REIDYZ and 2 others
Vampires mog ngl
Depends. Check out my thread

Depends. Check out my thread

Enjoyed the read, especially the vampire part. But be careful with werewolves since it might turn into this:

Enjoyed the read, especially the vampire part. But be careful with werewolves since it might turn into this:

Yea for werewolf basso and Mamoa is the kind of look you want. Best dark triad look I think is probably vampire overall but werewolf can be good too.

Fallen Angel has a lot of variables but if everything goes right it can look giga mogger like Ramirez and Eriksen.

Why did you stand there and do nothing while Bella was getting BBCed in your own home?

Didn’t she get BLACKED by Jacob and then got pregnant and almost died, but then Edward did beta buxx because he was impotent due to vampire genes. Also Jacob screwed his own daughter.

Tell me if I’m wrongI haven’t watched twilight in a long time tbh

Didn’t she get BLACKED by Jacob and then got pregnant and almost died, but then Edward did beta buxx because he was impotent due to vampire genes. Also Jacob screwed his own daughter.

Tell me if I’m wrongI haven’t watched twilight in a long time tbh
Nah it was Edwards kid, jacob wanted to fuck it though. Jacob was completely cucked throughout the films jfl

• Woah
Reactions: Researcher of Incel
Nah it was Edwards kid, jacob wanted to fuck it though. Jacob was completely cucked throughout the films jfl
Got revenge by taking their daughter tho lol. Prime JB while Edward gets roaster leftovers 😩

• JFL
Reactions: DildoFaggins
bro forgot about shipping charges and customs

i will sell fake travis scott shoes