Money status > Looks

ConfusedBolivian

ConfusedBolivian

Just living
Only thing looks are good for is for the halo effect, meaning you gain status due to ur looks and consencuently money.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: theonewhocantascend, laaltin, Luffymaxxing and 4 others
Status > looks > money

for slaying

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: douche, borntosuffer, 5.5psl and 1 other person
I agree. Thr hottest girl in my batch is fucking a 5'6 normie but he's richer and higher status than the entire forum combined.

• +1
Reactions: theonewhocantascend and ConfusedBolivian
tales from the slums of Sucre

• +1
Reactions: Luffymaxxing
Yea money is very important but I’d rather be desired for my physical attractiveness than my wealth.

• +1
Reactions: disheartenedcel, laaltin, Clqs and 7 others
Money can get you used up whores ready to settle down
Looks get you the genuine raw attraction from jb

• +1
Reactions: Luffymaxxing, Ryldoo IS COPING, borntosuffer and 1 other person
Money can get you used up whores ready to settle down
Looks get you the genuine raw attraction from jb
Yeah, but that doesnt matter in our day n age we need money to survive not jbs love

• +1
Reactions: disheartenedcel, Almost Chadlite and Narcissus🥀
Money and status will give you everything tbh
Who cares about looks when others fear you or treat you with respect and girls want to fuck you just coz you are the powerful guy

Get back to tiktokmaxxing retard

Statuspill broke me. This ugly little weasel is prime example

• +1
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian
Stacies hangout with wagies in italy?
Stacies don't exist irl the only stacies in the world are famous Instagram models. Besides that only fags care about High PSL in women, a good body White Becky Will do the job.

• +1
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian
Jb pussy wont undry up after seeing my truecel lookzz just because of a man made green papers

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: theonewhocantascend and ConfusedBolivian
Only thing looks are good for is for the halo effect, meaning you gain status due to ur looks and consencuently money.
at your age importance of money and status is lower so take advantage of it because clock works against you

Just be a famous megamillionaire theorem. I mean it works, but we're also talking about outliers and exceptions at this point. Basically a variation of the Just be Chad theorem.

Assuming you meet a minimum threshold of attractiveness, let's say being a normie, a solid 5/10. How much status and money would you need to outcompete a significantly more attractive guy? A fucking lot. So it's not like status and money is irrelevant, it's just statistically highly unlikely you'll ever get there. Hard work will get you far, but not 100% of the way there, luck is always a huge factor. Also, for example, if you need top 0.1% or top 0.01% status and money to outcompete a top 1% looks guy, that doesn't mean that looks are not important. That means that looks are really fucking important given that you have to go above and beyond in other areas to maybe even stand a chance. Most of the guys who are running through women aren't the 10 billionaires or the 100 celebrities, it's the 1000 Chads. Those are your competition.

True in Cuba

The rich say money doesn't matter
The smart say IQ doesn't matter
The tall guy says height doesn't matter
The privileged say the worked hard

And of course the 6'2 Chad says looks don't matter

• +1
Reactions: Jova and Deleted member 60051
You only have the highest chances of getting a hot loyal virgin to grow old with and start a family when you're very young. Thus Chad always wins if that is your goal. Because he has access to those girls earlier than everyone else. He gets the first pick. Because at those ages it's an isolated environment and oldcels can't enter, looks is the most important thing and noone has status/money.

If all you care about is to just fuck hotties and/or have kids with a trophy wife that is probably not loyal, has questionable character and is run through, then yes, assuming you have very high status and money, you can do it later in life as well. You can use your money to achieve those things even if you look like shit.