Moneymaxxing while Charitymaxxing

H

hungr

Iron
So I'm a 16y from a third world country and I've made this youth environmental club where we make events, workshops, and campaigns for young people and children to teach them why throwing trash is bad and how to make our city cleaner before it's over for us because we have no trash cans in this city for some reason.

What I'm asking for is how I can ethically moneymaxx from this to be able rent places, print posters and stuff without begging local broke people to give me their hardly earned 10 dollars and without pitching this club's plan and activities like I'm Jordan Belfort to other charities?

What I've though of is writing a related book for children and selling it, making a local blog, selling badges, making a course on how to start a community service club lmao or straight up collecting donations online but idk, my skills are like digital marketing and content creation..

Thanks for reading my yapping :)

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: irkedphaggot and Deleted member 61307
I didnt read. But people make charities to make money in a covert way, so if you dont care about morals go for it.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 61307
ethically
I didnt read. But people make charities to make money in a covert way, so if you dont care about morals go for it.
It's not like a formal Red Cross charity though, It's like an interact club where you do community service while having fun and activities and stuff.

• Woah
Reactions: irkedphaggot
ethically moneymaxx hahahaha cuck detected

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Alexios, MA_ascender and piec
Record tiktoks about your situatuon or write post on facebook or something, that you created such charity and your city doesn't has trash cans.

People gonna share it and more people will see it till finally some influencers or organizations will come to your city to record videos just to show how kindhearted they are (sarcasm) on tiktok. Since you are founder of this, maybe they will give you some money for trash bins and other stuff and that way you can create some ecology company in your country.
If you gonna be sucessful from this one day, give me some % from it.

• +1
Reactions: hungr