Moneymaxxing

Lev Peshkov

Lev Peshkov

High T
Anyone want to get TRW, Other red pill guru shit for free? Well you’re in luck I have them all complied to a mega file and will post them all with daily moneymax motivation on a based instagram account

We need an audience to go viral that’s why first 15 people to join get free 12 month subscription to the pro version of my telegram community (usually $11.99 annually)

Join up boyos worst case scenario you become an expert in the fields we’re teaching 🤷‍♂️

You don’t gotta work your 9-5 you know inkwell 😹😹

• +1
Reactions: N1666
Anyone want to get TRW, Other red pill guru shit for free? Well you’re in luck I have them all complied to a mega file and will post them all with daily moneymax motivation on a based instagram account

We need an audience to go viral that’s why first 15 people to join get free 12 month subscription to the pro version of my telegram community (usually $11.99 annually)

Join up boyos worst case scenario you become an expert in the fields we’re teaching 🤷‍♂️

You don’t gotta work your 9-5 you know inkwell 😹😹

Nice try,Pajeet.

• JFL
Reactions: Roquefort, Samsepioler and Lev Peshkov
What are your qualifications to trust you

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
the only people who are making money are those fake gurus scamming indians and other gullible people

• +1
Reactions: Roquefort and randomop
What are your qualifications to trust you
That I’ve been here for years and now I have money 🤷‍♂️
the only people who are making money are those fake gurus scamming indians and other gullible people
yeah if you think the methods we teach you are easy then you’re probably better going to pay some red pill cuck, we give you the knowledge and real methods, it’s up to you to put the work in. There is no easy way to make money but this group will help you get in the right direction
Nice try,Pajeet.
fuck Indian 🇮🇳

Users who are viewing this thread

Back