Monogamy is for four types of men: wageslaves, devout Christards, genetic losers and low-T soy boys

L

Lysander

Iron
JFL @ women who think that they're so special that their men don't think about having sex with other females.

I've got news for you, you delusional twats. You're not special. At all. If your man is faithful to you in the long term (6+ months), it's because he's either a destitute wageslave, afraid of Jeboo, a genetic loser without options or a low-T soyboy (or a combination of the four).

You have absolutely nothing to be proud of. If anything, if your man isn't cheating on you or at least nonchalantly flirting with other women in your presence, then he's a loser without options who's petrified to lose your slimy hole. Plain and simple.

Good looking, high T atheists who get constant attention from women will never be faithful because it's too easy for them to get laid. Rich men also aren't faithful.

Modern-day monogamy is essentially indentured servitude, as the man isn't even the patriarch anymore and has little to no say at home. For fuck's sake feudal peasants had a better situation at home than modern-day cucks. As for Greece and Rome, all Greek and Roman men had constant access to prostitutes. The going rate for a basic whore back then was the equivalent of a glass of wine so everyone could get their rocks off. The women had to be monogamous stay-at-home wives and mothers while the men were out fucking, working, gallivanting and fighting.

and utter romeochads

just let society go shit n be degenerate br0

dn rd

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
Yeah even in Islam, men are allowed to have upto 4 wives. Women need to be under the constant threat that they can be replaced anytime. Most men are cucks nowadays, we need to take the power back.

May Allah make the world a righteous place once again.

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
Ritalincel

XD

• WTF
Reactions: Ritalincel
Hmmm... I guess I really should listen to this loser who never left his basement...

tumblr_o890irPKE31r47lgzo1_400.jpg

What a genetic loser!

not having a trad wife and living in a healthy society cope

Hmmm... I guess I really should listen to this loser who never left his basement...

tumblr_o890irPKE31r47lgzo1_400.jpg

What a genetic loser!

JFL @ assuming you know everything about this dude's personal life. They're either swinging like there's no tomorrow or he's low T. Simple as that. You clearly have no idea how many women in relationships with chads (especially rich chads) are open to threesomes or foursomes or fivesomes just to keep the chad satisfied.

Chico leads a completely stress-free life. He's got the best nutritionists, trainers, physiotherapists, doctors and gets all the rest he needs. If this man is naturally high T, then his libido is absolutely through the roof thanks to his lifestyle. JFL @ a monogamous Chico. Plus female models (like his wife) all started out as glorified whores taking part in huge orgies and sucking jewish cock left, right and centre. JFL @ thinking she's some innocent flower. She's a fooking orgy queen and she'd still be sucking shrivelled old jewish and arabic cock if she hadn't latched on to Chico. She knows she's lucky af.

Last edited:
Sure, because you do...