Moral implications of giving your kid HGH

Mio

Mio

Master
What are the moral implcations of giving HGH to your son?

He might grow up to resent you, not all men want to be 6'4 with an 8 inch dick you should let him make his own choices once he is 18 of age.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: lookmaxmax, Alexanderr, Jhon Smith and 6 others
He might grow up to resent you, not all men want to be 6'4 with an 8 inch dick you should let him make his own choices once he is 18 of age.
Unironically I’m only gonna recommend it to him when he’s 18 and if he’s shorter than 5’10

Unironically I’m only gonna recommend it to him when he’s 18 and if he’s shorter than 5’10
Don't our bones already stop developing by that time?

too late, over for ur kid

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32196
think about it like this, if he ends up like a manlet he will wish you had done it.

Too late by then. If you'd want ideal results he should be on treatment by 13-14. The younger he is, the less he'll need.

Sorry for what? Making your son a mogger, so he has success in all fields of life?

It's literally child abuse if you don't give your son HGH, you are robbing him of chadhood.

• +1
Reactions: lookmaxmax and Maalik