More and more BBC propaganda by Cuckflix

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

Ndgrangheta

Banned
So I'm watching this series called Top Boy on Netflix. It's about BBCs dealing drugs in the UK, nothing special. One of the main characters Jamie is a sexy BBC badboy that looks like a Blacked actor that I can't remember the name of, and he comes across a perfect blonde blue-eyed Irish MILF and her cuck (literally) husband that he starts doing drug business with. As you can guess, what follows is easy to predict. The blonde MILF seduced him after he brought her the week's drug profits and fucked the BBC after which she says that was just a one off thing.

Guess what. It wasn't. A few episodes later she fucks the BBC again but as the BBC becomes attached to her she tells him to stick to the 2 things that he does best - ''this'' (obviously fucking snowbunnies) and dealing drugs.

I can go back and try to find the exact moments on the episodes showing her bare tits after the BBC destroyed her.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: EnglandBadman, klip11 and Deleted member 31497
Here's the MILF riding the BBC.

Here's the BBC

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: klip11 and Deleted member 51465
there is 10x more white male propaganda on netflix than black male stop bitching punk

• Ugh..
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: kanderior, Deleted member 30037, Ndgrangheta and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: aleksander and WanderingBurro
there is 10x more white male propaganda on netflix than black male stop bitching punk
White woman white male is the medium, every time a bbc is shown its obvious propaganda jfl, in this scenario of topboy its not as obvious cuz hes a young cool criminal whos thrilling this classical woman, idk but they did this subtly with this scene

• +1
Reactions: aleksander and Deleted member 30037
Ur calling niggas “BBC” and complaining about BBC propaganda ??? Make it make sense

• JFL
Reactions: whitegymmax and WanderingBurro
White woman white male is the medium, every time a bbc is shown its obvious propaganda jfl, in this scenario of topboy its not as obvious cuz hes a young cool criminal whos thrilling this classical woman, idk but they did this subtly with this scene
there’s way more white males with nonwhite women than nonwhite males with white women, and they’re in shows that cater to female audiences

Ur calling niggas “BBC” and complaining about BBC propaganda ??? Make it make sense
BBCpill and The Nigger Question are two different things

• +1
Reactions: aleksander
So I'm watching this series called Top Boy on Netflix. It's about BBCs dealing drugs in the UK, nothing special. One of the main characters Jamie is a sexy BBC badboy that looks like a Blacked actor that I can't remember the name of, and he comes across a perfect blonde blue-eyed Irish MILF and her cuck (literally) husband that he starts doing drug business with. As you can guess, what follows is easy to predict. The blonde MILF seduced him after he brought her the week's drug profits and fucked the BBC after which she says that was just a one off thing.

Guess what. It wasn't. A few episodes later she fucks the BBC again but as the BBC becomes attached to her she tells him to stick to the 2 things that he does best - ''this'' (obviously fucking snowbunnies) and dealing drugs.

I can go back and try to find the exact moments on the episodes showing her bare tits after the BBC destroyed her.
Now I'm going to watch

Actual footage of @EnglandBadman fucking a milf.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lynxress, Spiritualcell and EnglandBadman
Actual footage of @EnglandBadman fucking a milf.
I wish, fucking a milf is one of my dreams. Would be the ultimate validation when a married milf cheats on her family for you

Over for my subhuman genetic
8A2B9E2E 014D 4A0D 875F 77CC9D6BE875

• JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss
there’s way more white males with nonwhite women than nonwhite males with white women, and they’re in shows that cater to female audiences
Don't care what way it goes, both are disgusting and need to stop. Race mixing is a mental illness.

• +1
Reactions: eyebagcel
I wish, fucking a milf is one of my dreams. Would be the ultimate validation when a married milf cheats on her family for you
Exactly. Would rather be a thug, good-for-nothing BBC bull than a productive Chad CEO tbh.

Status
Not open for further replies.