More chiseled face and vibrant coloring just from Cardio

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

Life is a beautiful journey, just enjoy the rides.
JFL I did only 15mins of rowing at 3km distance, then had 9h of sleep last night with endorphin high and now woke up seeing my face sculptured for the first time IN THE MORNING! and facial color looks vibrant and clearer than it has ever been,

Why TF exercise has so much impact on face.

• +1
Reactions: whiteislandpill, noodlelover and Pierrot
JFL I did only 15mins of rowing at 3km distance, then had 9h of sleep last night with endorphin high and now woke up seeing my face sculptured for the first time IN THE MORNING! and facial color looks vibrant and clearer than it has ever been,

Lifefuel boyo.
I’m on my leanmaxxing journey aswell. Hopefully there is light at the end of the tunnel

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover, anitalooksmax and ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
Lifefuel boyo.
I’m on my leanmaxxing journey aswell. Hopefully there is light at the end of the tunnel
I mean I have to do it because I have 2 pre existing heart conditions:feelswhy:

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, WatermelonLover and Pierrot
  • +1
Reactions: noodlelover and Pierrot
sure schizo

• So Sad
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
meanwhile chad binges on pizza and alcohol and wakes up with chiseled face

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ominion, russiancelreturns, Costcosuperstore and 8 others

Placebo

• Woah
No!

The chad jock in my class descend hard now approaching late 20s and sleep deprived

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover and marek937
No!

The chad jock in my class descend hard now approaching late 20s and sleep deprived
Jk
But the higher ur bf the worse bloating affects u
I lost quite a bit of fat and binge eating affects my face less

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover and ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
Chad also walks 20000 steps daily without noticing and then he does 100 pushups without noticing that too and then he sleeps 9hours without noticing too

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: likenesss, noodlelover and ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
Chad also walks 20000 steps daily without noticing and then he does 100 pushups without noticing that too and then he sleeps 9hours without noticing too
based
meanwhile i eat an xl pizza without noticing and i get bloated asf

• So Sad
Reactions: noodlelover
Every 1 step a chad takes is equivalent of 10 steps made by incels

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sayi, marek937 and likenesss
I had a Chad-light roommate, with an insanely hot fiancé that descended to low-tier normie in one year from pizza and beer. At the start of the year, talking to him was intimidating because of how much he mogged me. At the end the end of the year, he was stammering and stuttering when I talked to him, because I mogged him. (I didn't change)

He didn't even get fat, it just aged him and made him look like shit.

Any Chads that maintain while eating Pizza, either don't do it often, or they are socially smart enough to take Instagram photos like they're about to eat a piece of pizza, in some fancy place or outdoors, then throw the pizza in the trash.

Chads and Stacie's want to look like they live these otherworldly care free lives. It's part of their appeal. They kill themselves in the gym, measure calories, take shit tons of supplements, go to bed on time most days, but engineer the outward appearance of a care free life, to get more girls, status, followers, money, jealousy. Gymcels that post pictures of themselves flexing at the gym, or even talk about their gym routine, have much lower appeal, the same with skinnier nutritioncels that talk about it.

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: sayi, socialcel, ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry and 2 others
what kind of idiots take u seriously after @kebab ‘s thread?

• JFL
Reactions: kebab
I had a Chad-light roommate, with an insanely hot fiancé that descended to low-tier normie in one year from pizza and beer. At the start of the year, talking to him was intimidating because of how much he mogged me. At the end the end of the year, he was stammering and stuttering when I talked to him, because I mogged him. (I didn't change)

Any Chads that maintain while eating Pizza, either don't do it often, or they are socially smart enough to take Instagram photos like they're about to eat a piece of pizza, in some fancy place or outdoors, then throw the pizza in the trash.

Chads and Stacie's want to look like they live these otherworldly care free lives. It's part of their appeal. They kill themselves in the gym, measure calories, take shit tons of supplements, go to bed on time most days, but engineer the outward appearance of a care free life, to get more girls, status, followers, money, jealousy. Gymcels that post pictures of themselves flexing at the gym, or even talk about their gym routine, have much lower appeal, the same with skinnier nutritioncels that talk about it.
Yeah u should always make ur achievements seem effortless tho

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry and noodlelover
Yeah u should always make ur achievements seem effortless tho
So Jealousy translates to status and attraction?

In the past, it's pissed me off when girl's think my life is easy. How do you deal with it, when a girl you're with is complaining about how men have it easy?

• +1
Reactions: marek937

Cope cope and cope

• JFL
So Jealousy translates to status and attraction?

In the past, it's pissed me off when girl's think my life is easy. How do you deal with it, when a girl you're with is complaining about how men have it easy?
Tell her to transition

• Love it

They have a few bites of that instagram pizza. Then it goes in the garbage.

Or as you said, they eat it once a month and post it on IG to show they live "just like any regular guy".
When the other 29 days of the month they eat tuna, rice, chicken, steak steamed veggies and work out 4 or 5 days a week. The only thing they drink is water.

They hide the real routine to make everything appear effortless. This concept is old as time itself, italians have called it "sprezzatura" since the middle ages.

This is how they increase their appeal. They work their ass off in the background, tears, sweat and blood, and you don't even notice it.
The only public display they will give is eating a hamburger or pizza. And the guys eating pizza or hamburger every day who look like shit then get jealous.

Last edited:
  • Love it
  • Woah
Exercise >>>>>>>> Diet

• Hmm...
  • JFL
what kind of idiots take u seriously after @kebab ‘s thread?
You are khhv

You are 5’4.5”

You currently living in the Netherlands, used to live in EE and was from Morocco

If I remember correctly

You are khhv

You are 5’4.5”

You currently living in the Netherlands, used to live in EE and was from Morocco

If I remember correctly
@kebab this gook doxxed me so bad

• JFL
Reactions: kebab

Nah eating isnt aging them, its prob the amounts of gymmaxx to keep the weight

Nah eating isnt aging them, its prob the amounts of gymmaxx to keep the weight
This chad-light was a skinny pretty boy with a deep voice, perfect skin, model tier looks, and high-T. He never went to the gym.

post poor nutrition, he had high pitched voice, low-T, and shittier Skin, worse facial structure.

People who say nutrition doesn't matter are giga-retarded.

Last edited:
  • +1
This is why I always do cardio before going out, enhances bone structure, and makes coloring better and skin more glowing/vibrant

• Woah
This chad-light was a skinny pretty boy with a deep voice, perfect skin, model tier looks, and high-T. He never went to the gym.

post poor nutrition, he had high pitched voice, low-T, and shittier Skin, worse facial structure.

People who say nutrition doesn't matter are giga-retarded.
I dont buy It, he was doing something to keep the weight, u cant eat pizza every day and not get bloated

I dont buy It, he was doing something to keep the weight, u cant eat pizza every day and not get bloated
Not every one has genetics that make them want to over-eat, even when eating pizza and drinking beer. it comes down to total calories converted to fat, regardless of the source for increase/decrease in total fat.

Dude was coasting through life on perfect genetics until he fucked it all up.

Not every one has genetics that make them want to over-eat, even when eating pizza and drinking beer. it comes down to total calories converted to fat, regardless of the source for increase/decrease in total fat.

Dude was coasting through life on perfect genetics until he fucked it all up.
Yea i get It but stating eating that stuff gonna age u? I call bs, where is scientific evidence? We see more gym rats with ideal nutrition that look way older

Yea i get It but stating eating that stuff gonna age u? I call bs, where is scientific evidence? We see more gym rats with ideal nutrition that look way older
Most things about gym culture: Over-exercising, pre-workouts, protein shakes, protein bars, caffeine/stimulants, testosterone injection. All age you.

Good nutrition isn't going to undo all of that damage.

But bad nutrition causes damage in so many ways. I recommend you read the book how not to diet, it's based on something like a thousand studies. Or read any book, study, or paper on nutrition to start learning. The topic is not something I can simplify down and explain in a couple comments. It will take thousands of hours of study to fully understand.

But I can try and simplify some concepts. The cells mitochondria get's charged electrons from food. Oxygen molecules take those electrons after they're used up and get rid of them. Every once and a while an Oxygen molecule will bind to a charged electron before it's depleted of it's energy. This causes the Oxygen molecule to bounce around with energy inside the cell, breaking things, and causing DNA damage.

The only thing that can stop this damage once it's started are anti-oxidants. Oxidation is one of the major causes of aging, so if you're not getting high levels of anti-oxidants in your food, your aging will be accelerated. Anti-oxidants are a complex topic, because different types of anti-oxidants have different synergistic effects with each other. You can't trust what different sources say about which foods have the highest anti-oxidants, because sources disagree on this subject, but either way you have to eat foods with high anti-oxidant potential to minimize this damage.

Another type of aging is glycation. It's when sugar or fructose molecules bind to other cells in the body such as protein. Forming structures that gunk up the functioning of your body. This ages your skin and all other tissues. It occurs when there's an increase in your blood sugar levels that occurs faster than your bodies ability to adapt it's processes to the higher energy level. This is why you should avoid foods with a high glycemic index, to minimize aging damage. It's a little more complicated than that, but I've simplified things down to not go on writing pages and pages.

A type of molecular structure that can age the body is called an advanced glycation end product which is formed when meat is cooked at very high temperatures.

You have micro-nutrients which your body is literally made of. Certain micro-nutrients are involved in DNA repair, others in the immune system, others in the walls of your blood vessels. When you're not getting the micro-nutrients you need in the right quantities aging is accelerated because you can't repair damage in your body as well. This is one of many reasons why drinking a protein shake, or eating a protein bar accelerates aging more than eating an egg, or liver for example.

There are other ways nutrition effects aging. And nutrition and exercise aren't the only variables that effect aging either. There are huge amounts of variables and things you have to understand, to know why some one is aging at a particular speed. And a vast amount of these things are completely caused by a person's choices.

Last edited:
  • +1