More teens are on pharma HGH then you think

TeenAscender

TeenAscender

Lost
It might be just cuz my environment which is an athletic preppy school but I can list 3 people of the top of my head who are using HGH recreationally for cosmetic and athletic enhancement, 2 basketball players and a football player who deadass aren’t even medically short (5’11+)

it’s over for poorcels who can’t get pharma HGH, HGH is another exacerbater of income inequality given to kids by rich parents ti make sure they have the best chance to succeed in life.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Ugh..
Reactions: horizontallytall, TurkishAscender, WontStopNorwooding and 8 others
thanks for the looksmaxxing tip

• +1
Reactions: _____, datboijj and gaymidget
Everyone on the forum knows about this, its common sense you fucking idiot
Yeah but people don’t know like 10% of high schooler boys low key abuse HGH

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: horizontallytall, House Lannister, LooksOrDeath and 4 others
Yeah but people don’t know like 10% of high schooler boys low key abuse HGH
Yeah bro we are living under the rock, we dont know that teens are now taking sarms and injecting HGH into their buttholes

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath and DivineBeing
It might be just cuz my environment which is an athletic preppy school but I can list 3 people of the top of my head who are using HGH recreationally for cosmetic and athletic enhancement, 2 basketball players and a football player who deadass aren’t even medically short (5’11+)

it’s over for poorcels who can’t get pharma HGH, HGH is another exacerbater of income inequality given to kids by rich parents ti make sure they have the best chance to succeed in life.
it's over i can't even HGH max i'm already an OLDcel

I have to pay a $60k penalty in form of LL to make up for failing to take HGH at 16

• So Sad
Reactions: Preoximerianas and TeenAscender
it's over i can't even HGH max i'm already an OLDcel

I have to pay a $60k penalty in form of LL to make up for failing to take HGH at 16
how tall are you

its fine then
Coooope, taller is always always better you are a coping libtard snowflake tranny if you think height isn’t immensely important in todays world

• +1
Reactions: TurkishAscender, Piratecel and DivineBeing
Coooope, taller is always always better you are a coping libtard snowflake tranny if you think height isn’t immensely important in todays world
It matters but I dont think you need to get LL which is an extremely invasie surgery when you're 178cm/5'10
If I was 165 cm tall I would do it

• +1
Reactions: Deprived, Preoximerianas, GigaAscender and 2 others
It might be just cuz my environment which is an athletic preppy school
yeah, in my hood niggas was poppin mk677 from the shady supp store, i got banned from that store cause i told the owner that mk677 isnt a sarm and he roid raged at me so we got into an argument :lul::lul:

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS and DivineBeing
It matters but I dont think you need to get LL which is an extremely invasie surgery when you're 178cm/5'10
If I was 165 cm tall I would do it
how is LL invasive?

being a wagecuck for life is much more invasive

LL is 1 hour of stretching everyday and some days of not sleeping well for 3 month

Nobody can’t convince me that trump isn’t injecting his son with the purest god damn shit in the planet
6DA3A285 7574 4F74 B043 611D8618CBF5

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Gaia262, TeenAscender and 2 others
How do zoomers manage to get HGH so easily?

Where to get pharma hgh?

how do you know and how to they finance it?

• +1
Reactions: DivineBeing
Bezd thred

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
how do you know and how to they finance it?
It's over for me my mother was willing to buy me pharma HGH but it turns out my growth plates fused at 16 now I'm forever stuck as manlet

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Toth's thot and DivineBeing
only regret i have is not hopping on HGH at 16 ngl

don't even care about having no friens and so on
nah more like 11-12 for it to have a significant benefit. I knew a guy who injected 16iu at 16 and gained only an inch

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, GigaAscender and Toth's thot
nah more like 11-12 for it to have a significant benefit. I knew a guy who injected 16iu at 16 and gained only an inch
i'd kill for an inch wtf

i'm getting 2 different leg surgeries and spinal fusion for 6-7 inches lol

fucking brutal $100k alone for 7 inches height and 2 inches shoulder widht

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17174
i'd kill for an inch wtf

100k for 7 inches? Paley charges 300k for 6.5 inches

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
i'd kill for an inch wtf

my cousin with a 5'2 dad is taller than me, what is this tomfoolery

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and DivineBeing
100k for 7 inches? Paley charges 300k for 6.5 inches
betz LL - $60k

Open Wedge OSteotomy - $10k

Spinal Fusion $20-$30k

i'm deformed as well so it's not only LL that gets me height

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: poopmaster22, Deleted member 16834 and Deleted member 17174
my cousin with a 5'2 dad is taller than me, what is this tomfoolery
my dad was 6'1 gigachad

massive jaw with blue eyes and high cheekbones despite having lost most tooth

i got brutalised by my mom's inferior genes

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Piratecel and Deleted member 17174
my dad was 6'1 gigachad

massive jaw with blue eyes and high cheekbones despite having lost most tooth

i got brutalised by my mom's inferior genes
brutel

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and DivineBeing
LL is a must have for sub 6'1 manlets, anyone who says height doesn't matter is coping. Height is part of looks, and looks are everything. Face and height must be on point, everything else is secondary.

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, GigaAscender and DivineBeing
my father is actually a 80iq dumb retard who my mother hates

yet she stayed with him because he's a fucking chad

blackpilled since being born

• JFL
Reactions: Preoximerianas, teenmax, Deleted member 16834 and 2 others
What is the protocols docs use on kids, isn't it like 10 IU a day? That's many thousands of dollars a month of real pharma HGH.

• +1
Reactions: GigaAscender and teenmax

fr um on hgh and no one even suspects a thing lmao. my whole family is 6’0 tho, so they think a jus a late bloomer.
I don’t feel bad for lying about taking it tbh, my mom and dad know so we good

What is the protocols docs use on kids, isn't it like 10 IU a day? That's many thousands of dollars a month of real pharma HGH.
nah bro i’m 16 and take 3.0 Ui and my friends that admitted to taking it take 2.4-3.5 Ui. 10 is literally way too much for a kid

bad genetics bro
taking 3-4 is optimal all my homies that take it gained like 8cm in a year shits crazy af. 11-12 will leave u even more subhuman

how, you have any tactics to find one?
bro tbh i was just lucky af. the first doc i went didn’t want to give it, the second was black pilled af. gave hgh and arimidex to her own son, bros like 6’0ft+.
I didn’t expect her to be that black pilled I just got lucky

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369
bro tbh i was just lucky af. the first doc i went didn’t want to give it, the second was black pilled af. gave hgh and arimidex to her own son, bros like 6’0ft+.
I didn’t expect her to be that black pilled I just got lucky
I also wanna see the probability. How many friends do you have, and how many admitted to taking it? Did you just go round asking all of them?

I also wanna see the probability. How many friends do you have, and how many admitted to taking it? Did you just go round asking all of them?
not trynna brag or anything but I have a very good amount of friends, in the pre party we were chilling talking about height and shit and 2 admitted to taking it. I questioned them on like everything :feelsgood: but i wasn’t sus.
Also heard rumors abt different ppl being seen taking it

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
not trynna brag or anything but I have a very good amount of friends, in the pre party we were chilling talking about height and shit and 2 admitted to taking it. I questioned them on like everything :feelsgood: but i wasn’t sus.
Also heard rumors abt different ppl being seen taking it
how old is you btw?

are they the kind of people that would take hgh? stereotypically

how old is you btw?

are they the kind of people that would take hgh? stereotypically
i’m 16, bro tbh if i was you i wouldn’t tell anyone abt it. im taking it and im not planning on telling anyone as ppl don’t seem to have a positive reaction, u should only tell your mom and dad tbh

i’m 16, bro tbh if i was you i wouldn’t tell anyone abt it. im taking it and im not planning on telling anyone as ppl don’t seem to have a positive reaction, u should only tell your mom and dad tbh
does your mom and dad know?

the problem with my mom and dad is that they are against it

does your mom and dad know?

the problem with my mom and dad is that they are against it
ye my mom literally injects it on me lmao. my mom was against it, my dad doesn’t care. My mom says height doesn’t matter and bluepill shit but as long as she is ok with it, it doesn’t matter what she says

• JFL
Reactions: Informationcapitali and youngmax
nah bro i’m 16 and take 3.0 Ui and my friends that admitted to taking it take 2.4-3.5 Ui. 10 is literally way too much for a kid
You might be producing more than 3IU a day as a teenager. Goes to show most people are retarded and shouldn't be playing with things they don't understand, you didn't even read the protocols the docs use or the studies and you are cucking yourself. THE WEAK (and stupid in your case) SHALL PERISH.
Just do MK677 and call it a day, fagget.