More than Two-Thirds of Millennial Women Have Turned Down Sex Because of Concerns About Vaginal Scent

Stank pussy hoes

• JFL
Reactions: Dicklet.4.3, norwoodreaper, TheChosenChad and 2 others

Just ask her to shower bro

2/3 in actuality Today, Vagisil released findings from its Vagisil Scentsus, a survey1 of 1,000 women on a topic often taboo – vaginal scent. The survey aims to destigmatize the topic, help women overcome any misgivings about what smells "normal" and be unapologetic about the realities of everything from vaginal scent to crotch sweat.''

This study is unrealistic cause the numbers are so damn low

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
2/3 in actuality Today, Vagisil released findings from its Vagisil Scentsus, a survey1 of 1,000 women on a topic often taboo – vaginal scent. The survey aims to destigmatize the topic, help women overcome any misgivings about what smells "normal" and be unapologetic about the realities of everything from vaginal scent to crotch sweat.''

This study is unrealistic cause the numbers are so damn low
Isn't a survey of 1000 only something like a 3% margin of error?

Isn't a survey of 1000 only something like a 3% margin of error?

It would be much more cause their reaching conclusions of 2/3rds of american women with a sample size of 1000 compared to 57.0 million that's 0.00002 % of the population is this really a fair sample size espeically to reach large conclusions like 2/3rd of 150 million

• +1
It would be much more cause their reaching conclusions of 2/3rds of american women with a sample size of 1000 compared to 57.0 million that's 0.00002 % of the population is this really a fair sample size espeically to reach large conclusions like 2/3rd of 150 million
Sounds valid to me. You're looking at a freak of nature tier anomaly otherwise.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 2486
Sounds valid to me. You're looking at a freak of nature tier anomaly otherwise.

It would make more sense if they put down who they asked did the women they asked happen to be sane in the head did they happen to be insecure like their is so many factors here

• +1
Foids who dick shame deserve to be vagina shamed

• +1
Reactions: norwoodreaper
Im ready to settle down
Yuxheeew1oi31

• JFL
Reactions: chadpreetcel123 and Newguyaround
Millenials need to die jk srs

This explains why my counselor got so pissy when I suggested her vag smells.