Moroccan guy rages at curries from UK for taking nafri women 😂😂😂

SecularIslamist

SecularIslamist

Islamist jihadi and intersectional feminist

My nafris dreams are over 😭 Pakis fucken ruin everything - for every curry! Morocco is going to turn into the next Turkey at this stage! It's gonna be like a Jew visiting Nazi Germany. I knew sooner or later shit will hit the fan and they would turn on us. This is why curry SMV is largely self-inflicted. NA is still one of the few places where curries probably aren't hated, but that will probably change.

@gribsufer1 @emeraldglass @MaghrebGator @LoveSuckingFeet @Corleone

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, forevergymcelling, yeeyeeslayer and 13 others
LMAO I saw this when the comments were still up. He was seething hard, he made like 3 videos on the topic :feelskek:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fuxkdakikez, WeiWei, zura and 7 others

My nafris dreams are over 😭 Pakis fucken ruin everything - for every curry! Morocco is going to turn into the next Turkey at this stage! It's gonna be like a Jew visiting Nazi Germany. I knew sooner or later shit will hit the fan and they would turn on us. This is why curry SMV is largely self-inflicted. NA is still one of the few places where curries probably aren't hated, but that will probably change.

He's kinda right. Where there is poverty = easier girls.

Most poor societies are bluepilled. @Zizou

LMAO I saw this when the comments were still up. He was seething hard, he made like 3 videos on the topic :feelskek:
Were they positive or negative? Were they agreeing with him? He does sound triggered :lul:

The difference is unlike other countries, the curries going to Morocco are from the West not curryland. That's not to say they don't act like retards sometimes - in a different sense to the pajeets. Lots of roadman druggie types in UK.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, Corleone, PrinceofDarkness and 1 other person
Noooo my Moroccan wahmennn

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: fuxkdakikez, sub5c3l, Deleted member 58230 and 3 others
He's actually incel. Very surprising as he genuinely looks decent especially for age

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: bloomercel, Corleone and latincell95
He's kinda right. Where there is poverty = easier girls.

Most poor societies are bluepilled. @Zizou

Were they positive or negative? Were they agreeing with him? He does sound triggered :lul:

The difference is unlike other countries, the curries going to Morocco are from the West not curryland. That's not to say they don't act like retards sometimes - in a different sense to the pajeets. Lots of roadman druggie types in UK.
It was full of Somali and south Asian men commenting how they went to “Shagadir” and he was seething at them. Was like 3k comments full of this stuff

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sportsmogger and SecularIslamist
Haha saw this guy before shit was too funny

• +1
Reactions: Ricky212

I've seen this before, and I agree with the guy because almost all of the males who claim to have got laid in Morocco are talking about prostitution. They talk about it as if they hooked up with a girl from a normal family, when in reality they were involved with a street prostitute. This can be done by anyone in most countries.

• +1
Reactions: Piratecel, PrinceLuenLeoncur, forevergymcelling and 8 others
I've seen this before, and I agree with the guy because almost all of the males who claim to have got laid in Morocco are talking about prostitution. They talk about it as if they hooked up with a girl from a normal family, when in reality they were involved with a street prostitute. This can be done by anyone in most countries.
I haven't seen it but death to the whores and the degenerates visiting the whores.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger, PrinceLuenLeoncur, sub5c3l and 3 others
Lmfaooo I remember I told this nigga that his women are 304s and this dude is pressed for that. That their one of the biggest 304s out of all Muslims

@Xangsane this is u getting cucked cuz u keep jerkin to fool femboys while everyone else runs thru ur wife.

„stop talking about our women, bruv, they ain‘t easy. they wouldn‘t even look at chu, with no money, and are desperate because they are from a lower socio-economic background.

Actually, women of all different flavors are into us moroccan men, bruv, u feelin me?“

To:
„I get no pussy and am going to SEA to settle for poor jungle rice chicks from the ghettos.“

Brilliant, what a hypocrite. :feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: Piratecel, sportsmogger, fuxkdakikez and 5 others
@Baldingman1998 also says they are easy, and I’m sure he didn’t have to pay.

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998
Im not british I dont get this, why are pakis going to morocco and slaying

Im not british I dont get this, why are pakis going to morocco and slaying
not slaying but paying for hookers

who would like to get fucked by some ugly paki without monetary compensation

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist
Yes, in future its gonna get worse. Since income gap in increasing.

Lol @ ppl who talk about looks. Number one indicator of getting laid is outcompeting other men. And it means making $ in this time. Hunting before.

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, SecularIslamist and try2beme
Moroccan girls are even easier than turkish girls so i can relate him.We must lock our women before it is too late.We have no chance we punished by our girls this is our exam

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, spongebob, SecularIslamist and 1 other person

It is a bad country and they are extremely easy. So many race mixing morroccans

• Woah
Reactions: sub5c3l
  • +1
Reactions: try2beme
„stop talking about our women, bruv, they ain‘t easy. they wouldn‘t even look at chu, with no money, and are desperate because they are from a lower socio-economic background.

Actually, women of all different flavors are into us moroccan men, bruv, u feelin me?“
View attachment 2818713

To:
„I get no pussy and am going to SEA to settle for poor jungle rice chicks from the ghettos.“
View attachment 2818712

Brilliant, what a hypocrite. :feelskek:
Classic hypocrisy tbh.

The incels who can't get women from other races, shout the loudest when they hear their own women get with other races.

At least I'm consistent. Yh I kinda reject most of my own women, but I genuinely don't mind if other ethnics (in the West) take them. As long as they're Muslim - which is the only criteria I apply to myself and other women too.

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and Corleone
Moroccan girls are even easier than turkish girls so i can relate him.We must lock our women before it is too late.We have no chance we punished by our girls this is our exam
I fuckimg love Moroccan women, I will cum inside one just for u

his skin looks brutal

The truth is that Moroccan women are very hot

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist
JFL he put the comments back up

Last edited:
Moroccan girls will fuck with a foreigner in hopes of getting pregnant and trapping him with her for money

Over for morroconcels.

As a Moroccan no they are not lol.
Maybe 10% are pretty hot but the rest are shitskin pajeets
Ok, I was only on vacation in Casablanca, I thought I saw good women. I guess it depends on the area.

moroccans have mass deluded themselves into thinking they're slayers even though they have less smv than central african villagers.

• JFL
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer

It’s niggas who say morrocan women are easy. Funny how black guys aren’t being mocked for mocking them meanwhile when curries do the same they get bullied for it

He's actually incel. Very surprising as he genuinely looks decent especially for age

Why are you shocked… he’s from the fucking UK I look “decent” and yet I’m also incel nobody would know hell when I say I’m incel normies think I’m joking

The UK is nightmare difficulty, Maher only

Why are you shocked… he’s from the fucking UK I look “decent” and yet I’m also incel nobody would know hell when I say I’m incel normies think I’m joking

The UK is nightmare difficulty, Maher only
If this guy is Moroccan and living in the UK he should easily be able to get a nafri from Morocco. He's saying pakis pay for sex over there. That might be true. But it's also a known fact many go over there to get married. He shouldn't be incel at 30+.

If this guy is Moroccan and living in the UK he should easily be able to get a nafri from Morocco. He's saying pakis pay for sex over there. That might be true. But it's also a known fact many go over there to get married. He shouldn't be incel at 30+.
He’s an EX-roadman. London fields gang member

moroccans have mass deluded themselves into thinking they're slayers even though they have less smv than central african villagers.
HAHAHHAHA SO TRUE, IT'S EVEN FUNNIER WHEN THEY CALL THEMSELVES 'MED' AND TRY TO GROUP THEMSELVES WITH ITALIANS AND IBERIANS,

'WE ARE MED TOO SAAR'

Yeah he was Seething towards Somalis, curries and other BBC

HAHAHHAHA SO TRUE, IT'S EVEN FUNNIER WHEN THEY CALL THEMSELVES 'MED' AND TRY TO GROUP THEMSELVES WITH ITALIANS AND IBERIANS,

'WE ARE MED TOO SAAR'
they all go through their gangster phase in highschool, but nobody takes it seriously past grade 2 because they're height capped at like 5'5.

• JFL
they all go through their gangster phase in highschool, but nobody takes it seriously past grade 2 because they're height capped at like 5'5.
lol you have alot of them in the netherlands right?

Get yemenite women then.
I live in Spain, I prefer European women, although getting a pretty one requires activating the game's nightmare mode, one day

lol you have alot of them in the netherlands right?
even at my retard school we had a bunch, and it was the most pathetic display imaginable, it reminds me of this:

when I finally went back to regular education the clique of moroccans larping as gangsters threw a pen at me so I beat them up with a chair because I've been 6'2 since I was like 13.

• JFL

Users who are viewing this thread

Back