Morphed myself with better coloring and I look so much better

i_love_roosters

i_love_roosters

My avi is the typpa shit I'm on rn
I'll be working on my coloring from now on... I added tan (warm shade), red lips, rosy cheeks, and some brightness under the eyes, and I look 25% better. I didn't change bone structure or anything else but coloring. This just shows how important coloring is. Kinda over for niggers, they can only be brown

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: vilemaxx, Axii, sayi and 3 others

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Axii, sayi and Swarthy Knight
I'll be working on my coloring from now on... I added tan (warm shade), red lips, rosy cheeks, and some brightness under the eyes, and I look 25% better. I didn't change bone structure or anything else but coloring. This just shows how important coloring is. Kinda over for niggers, they can only be brown
what do you do for the tan and the red lips?

what do you do for the tan and the red lips?
I'm gonna expose myself to the sun for tan and maybe apply lipstick but then rub it off to only leave 20% of it for lips

• +1
Reactions: Axii and tempelcat4
i made a morph of you bhai pm me

• JFL
Reactions: i_love_roosters
I'm gonna expose myself to the sun for tan and maybe apply lipstick but then rub it off to only leave 20% of it for lips
Im not sure if exposing yourself to the sun will make a huge different except you rotted the last month in your room, I would rather use a self tanner spray, costs 10โ‚ฌ works after about 12h for about 48-72h

for lips I would try to brush them in the morning so that they get read and without any skin, maybe even use a towel and rub it fast on your lips this will look more natural

• +1
Red lips look so mogger, lowkey maybe red lip balm would work

• +1
i morphed myself with blue eyes i still look like shit

• Hmm...
melanotan-2 + รŸ-carotene + astaxanthin makes my colouring insane after ~4 weeks

Last summer with MT2+รŸ-carotene vs now, after winter and stopping carotenoids.

Once it gets warm enough to tan I'll start using all 3.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: coispet, IMOGYOU, nofap and 2 others
Picture

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
What program did you use

astaxanthin vs lycopene? Ive heard lyco is far more potent
No clue but I refuse to eat tomatoes so fuck lycopene.

I only eat it as a sauce if I have nothing else to make sauces with.

But idk I think I'll buy supplements for all three, it's a pain to eat enough carrots to get 25000 UI รŸ-carotene, I get some astaxanthin from krill fish oil. But I should fully maxx all 3 of them.

You look good damn

• +1
Don't use lipstick normies will notice just use those strawberry flavored chapsticks

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Axii
  • +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Axii, Danish_Retard and its_over
No pic no care

Yes;

1. You're Albanian - subhuman people
2. Joined yesterday
3. Greycel
4. Low rep to post ratio
chill bro i aint being mean i deleted my old acc a while ago i wasnt in this forum for 1 year or more also albanians are htn

chill bro i aint being mean i deleted my old acc a while ago i wasnt in this forum for 1 year or more also albanians are htn
I was here in 1985, bro :feelswah::feelswhy:
Albanians are capped at mtn

Which app/website do you use

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
How much the carotene and how much the astaxanthin helped do you think?
It's a big part, otherwise you just become brown when tanning.

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss