Morphing thread

D

Deleted member 16220

🥰
I would like to morph the users on this site and you can tell me what you want me to improve and I will do it.

If you ask me to just improve one thing to simulate a surgical result, I can do that.

If you want an unachievable but mogger version of yourself, i can do that too.

These morphs are free and immediate.

Post a front or side profile and tell me what you want edited.

• Ugh..
Reactions: 3links2
3773399 1700470922929

make me look less like an inbred mutt

• JFL
Reactions: overtier1011
I would like to morph the users on this site and you can tell me what you want me to improve and I will do it.

If you ask me to just improve one thing to simulate a surgical result, I can do that.

If you want an unachievable but mogger version of yourself, i can do that too.

These morphs are free and immediate.

Post a front or side profile and tell me what you want edited.
Your pms are off boyo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16220
IMG 9049
Can you give me better chin and browridge

FOTO SMP SEC 5551

make my eyes perfect set(increase ipd to get a perfect 0.46 ES ratio), also decrease the lenght of my midface shortering the nose and the philtrum(to get a 1:1 midface ratio).

make my eyes perfect set(increase ipd to get a perfect 0.46 ES ratio), also decrease the lenght of my midface shortering the nose and the philtrum(to get a 1:1 midface ratio).
lol you chose the only two things that are totally unfixable irl no point in Even coping like this tbh

lol you chose the only two things that are totally unfixable irl no point in Even coping like this tbh
Im just curious nigga, btw rino and lip lift combined can make the midface appear wider/less long, lateral cantoplasty can kinda compensate for low ipdcels like me, not gonna talk about lefort shit or obo shit beacuse not realsitic