Most beautiful women on earth: sveta bilyalova

Its so funny how guys are coping here, you guys would do anything to get a woman like that
No youre projecting. When i show guys on avg girls like this they dont like the unnatural cheeks look. They say "looks like shes got work dont, 6) and theyll rate an actual stacy really high

• +1
Reactions: Uglyandfat
Here's a pic of her in younger years, just saying
View attachment 1349734

risitas-laughing-so-hard.gif
risitas-laughing-so-hard.gif

OffbeatThickAstrangiacoral-max-1mb.gif
OffbeatThickAstrangiacoral-max-1mb.gif

No youre projecting. When i show guys on avg girls like this they dont like the unnatural cheeks look. They say "looks like shes got work dont, 6) and theyll rate an actual stacy really high
Yeah fake tits and "plastic look" are a big turn off to me though id still probably get with her to increase my status and perceived value

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
How can normies watch this and not immediately rope when their landwhale gf gives them starfish sex again :lul::lul::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:
Normies think she looks retarded most likely stop coping with your weird bimbo fetish

Normies think she looks retarded most likely stop coping with your weird bimbo fetish

It was more about the sexual acts they performed.

Either way you're coping hard.

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
It was more about the sexual acts they performed.

Either way you're coping hard.
Not coping. I kinda like bimbo looks but i showed them to a bunch of guys and most dudes doesnt see this shit as stacy. Its just your own niche preference dude

calm down,she only has big boobs

which aren't even natural btw

i prefer this kinda whore