Most Couples are Height, Looks and Status Matched

Z

zyzz007 returns

Diamond
I dont know why you guys cry so much about height and looks.
Most people in the real world, go for someone close to their looks, height and status/money.

Like a guy I know who is a bum but tall, he goes for women who are waitresses.
He cannot get a rich woman or a high career woman.

Women like men who are at least close to looks, height, status.
So stop crying online for a rich tall stacey and learn to stay in your lane.

421533575_401041858975667_7970235335816329550_n.jpg

419295275_122121007376127657_6799887275081543067_n.jpg

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksThinker, Xtra, Zeruel and 4 others
that’s kinda true why are all these couples heightmatched when men are taller on average😂

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Adonis007, Zeruel and Luffymaxxing
It's because they meet through social circle and not while drugged up on the internet.

Just be a giga status haloed superstar theory

these people are matrix NPCs

most delusional, terminally online thread on this site atm.
Go outside to a busy shopping street in your city and observe for 20 minutes. In 95% of the gen z couples the man will be significantly taller than the woman.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ManletBlackcel, latincell95, romanstock and 1 other person
vut vut sir, in mumbai saludon only vets the interest from my grandma pajeeta who has stinky pussy and is fat with small saggy bobs. Hypergamy is real you little vucking shit! average height in mumbai for zoomer is zix vucking four. I will vuck your mum you vucking bitch bloody vuck you bludy.

• JFL
Reactions: EggKing and the BULL
Go outside to a busy shopping street in your city and observe for 20 minutes. In 95% of the gen z couples the man will be significantly taller than the woman.
i did, most people were heightmatched and lookmatched,
YOU are the delusional terminally online incel since it is only those like you who sprout the crazy height standards along with
crazy shallow women online.
IRL i see different.

the man is usually 4-5 inches taller but the avg man is 5 inch taller than the avg woman

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Women want looksmatch when they settle after riding a decade of cock carousel

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte and the BULL
average couple in greece is a 6psl 6ft stylemaxxed guy with a short ltb

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte
I dont know why you guys cry so much about height and looks.
Most people in the real world, go for someone close to their looks, height and status/money.

Like a guy I know who is a bum but tall, he goes for women who are waitresses.
He cannot get a rich woman or a high career woman.

Women like men who are at least close to looks, height, status.
So stop crying online for a rich tall stacey and learn to stay in your lane.

421533575_401041858975667_7970235335816329550_n.jpg

419295275_122121007376127657_6799887275081543067_n.jpg
what if you mog in height , are close in looks but maybe a bit below but u mog in some features similiar pheno tho , both in school but shes extraverted and youre quiet and have less friends

• +1
what if you mog in height , are close in looks but maybe a bit below but u mog in some features similiar pheno tho , both in school but shes extraverted and youre quiet and have less friends
it's over, in high school if the bitch is popular you also need to be popular.

• JFL
impossible if youre just known and nt?
In order to get a popular girl in High School, you need to be attractive to her and a part of her social circle or at the very least her female friends need to like you and you need to be like by her male friends as well.
So basically it is a matter of looks and social status. Just looks alone will not cut it unless you met on tinder.

Being a quiet guy or introvert doesnt matter to them, I answered your question since I was the same in HS. This popular girl liked me cuz I was good friends with her best female friend, goodlooking at the time and liked by most of her male friends as well. I was an introvert and I told her I thought she wouldnt like me since Im not outgoing, she said still waters run deep.

However I was shallow as fuck back then and rejected her some weeks later for not being a stacey. Sometimes people on here cause their own inceldom I tell you. However I dont regret it, she wasnt for me

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1