most degrading thing you've done to a slut?

itsoverbuddyboyo

itsoverbuddyboyo

mentally ill subhuman
what is it tbh?

• Love it
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
Fuck her in my uncle's cockroach-infested trailer on a shit-stained matress because my dad is Christian and wouldn't approve of me bringing girl over to his place unless i am married.

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
Fuck her in my uncle's cockroach-infested trailer on a shit-stained matress because my dad is Christian and wouldn't approve of me bringing girl over to his place unless i am married.
what a nasty little slut. she must've really wanted your cock. I think I fucked this crackwhore once. her apartment smelt like catpiss and was absolutely disgusting. I maintained frame and got through it tho

Punched one lmao

• +1
Reactions: Insomniac, fendER, Extra Chromosome and 1 other person
Looked at one.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Insomniac, ChoSeungHui and Extra Chromosome
Spat on one.

• +1
Reactions: Insomniac, ChoSeungHui and heroinfather
  • +1
Reactions: ChoSeungHui and heroinfather
denied a narcissistic girl trying to hit on me in front of a circle. she took it real fucking out of hand and started getting physical and shit while I just used degrading words like useless slut and id never touch you. women can literally NOT take it when they get rejected.

scratch that, i just remembered the time i almost got expelled for leaking my ex bitch nudes and her friends around school cause i had her account and caused a major brawl lol

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: ChoSeungHui
What did you do?
Fucking women isn't degrading them at all.

Bro ❤
well no. but I fucked this whore who I pissed on. fucked her in the ass and she sucked me off after. she was the sluttiest girl ive ever met ngl

• JFL
Reactions: ChoSeungHui and Extra Chromosome
Called her my looksmatch

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Insomniac, fendER, ChoSeungHui and 2 others
what a nasty little slut. she must've really wanted your cock. I think I fucked this crackwhore once. her apartment smelt like catpiss and was absolutely disgusting. I maintained frame and got through it tho
I let a toothless crackwhore suck me off once when i was 17, ngl. My bro paid for it and she ended up running off before i could cum because she was itching for the next high
Should've ran her over with the car

• Love it
Reactions: Extra Chromosome and itsoverbuddyboyo
I let a toothless crackwhore suck me off once

A foid was being a cunt to me and calling me names so I smacked her in the face. Wasn’t even a hard smack tbh but she made a big deal out of it.

School punished me and she got away scot free as you’d expect.

• JFL
Reactions: Extra Chromosome and ChoSeungHui