Most effective softmaxes? (NEED HELP ASAP, GTFIH) 🤞

itzxcolin

itzxcolin

LETS ALL ASCEND 💫
I really need yall to clutch up and help me out. I’m an average looking guy, need to ascend asap, get 0 play and still a virgin.
DONT GATEKEEP 🙏🙏

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AverageEnjoyer and Deleted member 28896
No pics no care

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 42408
Difficult to say with no relevant info whatsoever. Post a pic of ur face dawg.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 42408
Just take care of yourself in general. Manicures, Haircuts, clean eyebrows, use a hydrating chapstick to make lips look plumper and be clean.

• +1
Reactions: goatedjordan23
I really need yall to clutch up and help me out. I’m an average looking guy, need to ascend asap, get 0 play and still a virgin.
DONT GATEKEEP 🙏🙏
mewing, falim gum, get prettyboy hair, lean bulk, skincare. you can squint or change your eyebrow tilt very easily, depends if your harmony will carry that soft max of eye area, dm me what you look like bro

Vit D3+K2 mk4 and mk7 with magnesium
Calcium
Msm
Arginine+Ornithine+Lysine
(All cope btw)
Jelq hard every night and hear subliminal audios jfl

Just stop eating

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 37815
dont eat because it makes you age

from one greycel to another i HIGHLY reccomend gymcelling and joining sone type of sport preferably a combat sport if possible IMMEDIATELY! as this will greatly improve your looks make sure to fix your diets by eating lean beefs and veggies aswell and make sure to get your macros in. now i reccomend picking up a skincare routine if you don’t wanna be and ogre. this might take some time and playing around choosing between cleansers and moisturizers i won’t go into detail but do your research. after skin care routine make sure to fix your outfits and posture (go on pinterest). then stop being a quietkidcel and start being outgoing and try and talk to people more (don’t be a beta nerd) start taking interest in popular things that most people like so you have something to talk about. that’s about it there are more things but this is what i can think of at the top of my head

• +1
Reactions: heightmaxxing
Just take care of yourself in general. Manicures, Haircuts, clean eyebrows, use a hydrating chapstick to make lips look plumper and be clean.
lean max too

from one greycel to another i HIGHLY reccomend gymcelling and joining sone type of sport preferably a combat sport if possible IMMEDIATELY! as this will greatly improve your looks make sure to fix your diets by eating lean beefs and veggies aswell and make sure to get your macros in. now i reccomend picking up a skincare routine if you don’t wanna be and ogre. this might take some time and playing around choosing between cleansers and moisturizers i won’t go into detail but do your research. after skin care routine make sure to fix your outfits and posture (go on pinterest). then stop being a quietkidcel and start being outgoing and try and talk to people more (don’t be a beta nerd) start taking interest in popular things that most people like so you have something to talk about. that’s about it there are more things but this is what i can think of at the top of my head
You sound a tad bit schizophrenic…

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 37815
lean max too
definitely, also forgot to mention hair care and style is extremely important. girls like to be with well dressed boys and brands are important as shit. brands and clothing types i reccomend are essentials, nike sportswear (solo swoosh), comfy hoodies and sweats, cargos and plain knit sweaters

stop biting lips, dying eyebrows darker colour and beardgrooming. some look the best after clean shaven but like shit after few days as the stubbles make the skin look rough