Most effective way to rope?

saiya_online

saiya_online

Silver
Most effective and fastest way

hold your breath really hard you'll die in 1 minute if you succeed

program a bunch of lefitsts to run into a dnc convention with bombs strapped to their bodies yelling free palestine. eventually you will starve to death when the government collapses and there's no one to maintain the infrastructure and supply lines

• JFL
Reactions: saiya_online
sorry for some reason i read that as "most based way"

I was thinking gun shot to the heart, decently quick and your face won’t be deformed if you fail

• +1
Reactions: smoth
I was thinking gun shot to the heart, decently quick and your face won’t be deformed if you fail
I don't have gun sadly, but drowning I'm gonna do

I don't have gun sadly, but drowning I'm gonna do
No, I tried that 1000 times. It’s impossible to drown yourself if you don’t tie yourself down in the water, and even then it’s a horrible death

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lonenely sigma and saiya_online
No, I tried that 1000 times. It’s impossible to drown yourself if you don’t tie yourself down in the water, and even then it’s a horrible death
You should be dead by now atleast by the 500th lmfao

• JFL
Reactions: PsychoDsk and User28823
overdose on fent

buy a fucking gun and shoot urself

Jump off a tall building, jump in front of a train

Horrible but effective

• +1
Reactions: smoth, TechnoBoss and saiya_online
cut your wrist, the blood pouring out is kinda satisfying ngl

• +1
Reactions: smoth
Insulin injections

why rope when u can commit crimes

Jump off a building. 0% chance of you surviving. But you're probably just some little pussy who wants attention.

• +1
Reactions: Lynxress and saiya_online
Jump off a building. 0% chance of you surviving. But you're probably just some little pussy who wants attention.
I'm half white half ethnic and look like a mongrel mutt like ugly bulbous features and lips. my mom is gaslighting me saying I am white because pale but the features I look like ugly spic if that makes sense + autism, two death sentences no surgery for your pheno hahaha

I'm half white half ethnic and look like a mongrel mutt like ugly bulbous features and lips. my mom is gaslighting me saying I am white because pale but the features I look like ugly spic if that makes sense + autism, two death sentences no surgery for your pheno hahaha
+ autism, two death sentences no surgery for your pheno hahaha
kys zoomer trash "hahaha"

• +1
Reactions: Lynxress and saiya_online
let me guess your mom is the brown one. What a self hating whore.

• +1
Attention seeking post. Inject T you faggot.

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss

• +1
let me guess your mom is the brown one. What a self hating whore.

My dad legit wanted me to suffer in existential existence idk why I was fucked so bad like this lmfao

fuark u are legit a copy of ur mother while having a chad dad
i got the same problem
I'm like 50/50 on genuinely roping I ordered some stuff just incase, hate being in my teenage years looking ugly man. It's not even I wanna look like some Chad just a white mtn is more than enough, I suffer from shit harmony for some reason

I'll need surgery I think to look human