Most Kek story of how I trolled a foid

Clavicular

Clavicular

Neurotypical
Contributor
Ok so back in sophmore year I was texting a girl that i liked jestermaxxing hard like @BrahminBoss does to white stacys on tik tok with a bunch of bluepill nonsense like your average 16 year old

Idk what I was doing tbh she was way out of my league as a weak MTN at the time, but I snap I sent her was screenshotted and posted all over social media

Heres the pic (super cringy idk why i did this) still haunts me at 3AM

but this foid humiliated me for no reason and started dating a chad like a week after exposing me ?? awful

I got my fairshare of shit from the lads about this one ofc but after that they reminded me I needed revenge, ideas like egging her house and that type of shit were given but eventually a mate had brought up something people have done previously in my town

COCK BOMBING

Where you go on textnow with 10 of your mates and send pics of your cock to a group chat to cock-bomb her, this is a common gag where im from to do with a bunch of lads, good times.

The goal is to startle the foid in question obviously, but I (an autistic genius) had an idea to take it a step further as I had been HUMILIATED TO EVERYONE

I bought a stylish trench coat like this and devised my plan of attack.

I had my mate who used to serve and trap carts out his whip set up a date for this girls re-up since she was a cart and vape abuser so I had the perfect in

her house looked like this and she would come through the side alley way there to stealthily do the transaction and avoid her parents.

I hid in the bushes while she came out and stood there waiting

I waited about 5 seconds to collect myself, your wondering why I bought the trench coat, heres why

BOOM i jumped out naked with my trench coat open right as this chick JFL

She dropped her phone and dumped and started

This was her reaction to my package, she ran back to the backyard without retrieving her phone off the ground so I grabbed it and took off running

Her phone was unlocked so I took it and posted my balls on her main snapchat story and venmo'd myself 250$ on her phone

She called my school the next day and police said that I could have gone to jail if she pressed charges

I would have been meeks-maxxed but an ugly subhuman

i got suspended from school for 5 days and had to do 16 hours of detention though.

No more flashing unless i hit 6PSL so I can actually meeks/RR max

@TechnoBoss @dragomaxxer @NotCarv @soover4me @Gengar @NorwoodAscender @Orc @ElTruecel

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: greywind, barettrealrx, soover4me and 32 others
ITS OVER DNR

• JFL
Reactions: barettrealrx
Mirin the low inhib
to post this obviously fake shit

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: greywind, Niggamaxxer, GunDevilHybrid and 20 others
View attachment 2823900

This was her reaction to my package, she ran back to the backyard without retrieving her phone off the ground so I grabbed it and took off running
nicholas cage GIF
nicholas cage GIF
nicholas cage GIF

I caged hard at this part.

Mirin your low inhib.

JFL actually waiting in the bushes with a trench coat like some kind of autistic dick maxxing Richard Ramirez

• +1
Reactions: greywind, Lynxress, Pikabro and 1 other person
Mirin the low inhib
to post this obviously fake shit
its legit, i use to cock bomb all the time u think i could make this all up

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
nicholas cage GIF
nicholas cage GIF
nicholas cage GIF

Mirin your low inhib.

JFL actually waiting in the bushes with a trench coat like some kind of autistic dick maxxing Richard Ramirez
Dark triad is when you hide in the bushes with a trench coat to flash stacys

• JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers, niqfan625 and TechnoBoss
Dark triad is when you hide in the bushes with a trench coat to flash stacys
How you didn't end up in jail for this is pretty wild.

If you were Indian the cops would've been waiting around the corner ready to get you.

Car Chase Police GIF
flashing lights cops GIF

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: greywind, soover4me, Lynxress and 6 others
no one givse a shit you dumb ugly fuck

• +1
Reactions: soover4me
How you didn't end up in jail for this is pretty wild.

If you were Indian the cops would've been waiting around the corner ready to get you.

Car Chase Police GIF
flashing lights cops GIF
I almost did

I would have been the next MEEKS @anthony111553

• JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers and TechnoBoss
Who's reading this bullshit ?
Not me

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: greywind, bndar.337, sub5c3l and 2 others
you agree with the "dumb" part??
I don’t know bc he acts really low iq on here but when I watch yt videos of him he talks very intelligently and neurotypical.

• JFL
Reactions: LordSergiXX63
Ok so back in sophmore year I was texting a girl that i liked jestermaxxing hard like @BrahminBoss does to white stacys on tik tok with a bunch of bluepill nonsense like your average 16 year old

Idk what I was doing tbh she was way out of my league as a weak MTN at the time, but I snap I sent her was screenshotted and posted all over social media

View attachment 2823881

but this foid humiliated me for no reason and started dating a chad like a week after exposing me ?? awful

I got my fairshare of shit from the lads about this one ofc but after that they reminded me I needed revenge, ideas like egging her house and that type of shit were given but eventually a mate had brought up something people have done previously in my town

COCK BOMBING

Where you go on textnow with 10 of your mates and send pics of your cock to a group chat to cock-bomb her, this is a common gag where im from to do with a bunch of lads, good times.

View attachment 2823889

The goal is to startle the foid in question obviously, but I (an autistic genius) had an idea to take it a step further as I had been HUMILIATED TO EVERYONE

View attachment 2823895

I had my mate who used to serve and trap carts out his whip set up a date for this girls re-up since she was a cart and vape abuser so I had the perfect in

View attachment 2823896

her house looked like this and she would come through the side alley way there to stealthily do the transaction and avoid her parents.

View attachment 2823897

I waited about 5 seconds to collect myself, your wondering why I bought the trench coat, heres why

View attachment 2823898

View attachment 2823900

Her phone was unlocked so I took it and posted my balls on her main snapchat story and venmo'd myself 250$ on her phone

She called my school the next day and police said that I could have gone to jail if she pressed charges
View attachment 2823903

i got suspended from school for 5 days and had to do 16 hours of detention though.

@TechnoBoss @dragomaxxer @NotCarv @soover4me @Gengar @NorwoodAscender @Orc @ElTruecel
My favourite pneumo clone doing high t behaviour. Based thread as always. It baffles me how you came up with this shit. The fact that you also robbed her in front of her house makes this x2 funnier. :lul:

My favourite pneumo clone doing high t behaviour. Based thread as always. It baffles me how you came up with this shit. The fact that you also robbed her in front of her house makes this x2 funnier. :lul:
pneumo has officially monopolized using colored text to highlight important words @pneumocystosis

• +1
pneumo has officially monopolized using colored text to highlight important words @pneumocystosis
Its that but also the pics and formatting. Also posting shit like this is his specialty

Worst user on this website, every of your thread is more retarded than the other.
Nobody cares about your kiddy pictures, do something with your life.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Maalik and Clavicular
Its that but also the pics and formatting. Also posting shit like this is his specialty
i dont think he does this shit bro hed post a normal slay story, this is just insanity

what did i just read 💀

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Clavicular
Scarlett Johansson Oscars GIF by PBS SoCal

• JFL
Reactions: greywind, smallman and smoth
Based and revengepilled

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular and Michael Myers

View attachment 2823881

COCK BOMBING

View attachment 2823889

View attachment 2823895

View attachment 2823896

View attachment 2823897

View attachment 2823898

View attachment 2823900

View attachment 2823903

I caged. JFL. :ROFLMAO:

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular and sub5c3l
Btw, I didn't get a notification for this thread because you tagged me after you edited the post, which means the users you tag won't be given an alert.

• Woah
  • +1
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Obito
I thought you didn't like me. :hnghn: But I've been okay, thank you for asking. What about you?
I do like you wym? Who said i didnt? but ive been good bro.

• Love it
I do like you wym? Who said i didnt? but ive been good bro.
Because you hadn't interacted with me since your comeback as Obito, and I think you called me a derogatory name before. Anyway, good to know I was wrong. And I'm glad to hear you've been doing well, keep it up, my friend. I see you got a gf now? You posted a thread earlier. I haven't read it yet though.

• +1
Reactions: Obito
i dont believe this

show some kind of proof and i apologize (police letter, pic of the coat, screenshot from the social media pics or similar)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LordSergiXX63 and Clavicular

View attachment 2823881

COCK BOMBING

View attachment 2823889

View attachment 2823895

View attachment 2823896

View attachment 2823897

View attachment 2823898

View attachment 2823900

View attachment 2823903

Mirin tales from @BrahminBoss asylum

• +1
Because you hadn't interacted with me since your comeback as Obito, and I think you called me a derogatory name before. Anyway, good to know I was wrong. And I'm glad to hear you've been doing well, keep it up, my friend. I see you got a gf now? You posted a thread earlier. I haven't read it yet though.
everyone calls everyone slurs bhai. And yea we’re coming up on one year anniversary

miring ur ability to retain my attention with the story ngl

was fully invested in this twisted story

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular and TheRagingBull

View attachment 2823881

COCK BOMBING

View attachment 2823889

View attachment 2823895

View attachment 2823896

View attachment 2823897

View attachment 2823898

View attachment 2823900

View attachment 2823903

Might have gotten away with it if not for the phone and money stealing lol

• +1
nicholas cage GIF
nicholas cage GIF
nicholas cage GIF

Mirin your low inhib.

JFL Had you flashed her now she would've immediately thrown herself on to you to suck your cock

Back in the day

• JFL
Man finally a new based low inhib user :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers and Clavicular
Been a while I read some good fuckinh thread. This sounds like tales tbh, but if you actually did it, you are just awesome dude. Also how the school/students in general react?

Been a while I read some good fuckinh thread. This sounds like tales tbh, but if you actually did it, you are just awesome dude. Also how the school/students in general react?
everyone caged lol no one fucken cared abt that shit

this isnt tales lol if u saw my IRL content anywhere u would know im srs

• +1