?

• most dimorphic

Votes: 11 37.9%
  • in between

Votes: 12 41.4%
  • least dimorphic

Votes: 6 20.7%

• Total voters
I'm just lines of text on a screen to you. You can't assume my personality or even the way I sound.

You can doubt whatever you want, but I am getting laid. I have a verified Tinder, and yeah the guy who attempted to expose me actually edits his looks to oblivion if you didn't know that so lol. Why would I lie about this? There is no gain. You are delusional if you think someone as handsome as me isn't even if they had a "geeky and dorky personality". You are the loser here based on the way you are typing as you are always angry and can't seem to argue correctly.
nah you’re a virgin , stop the cap

oh hey cancercell u were in that thread

nah you’re a virgin , stop the cap
What's so funny is that most guys who say you're a virgin to people are the ones being virgin themselves. I can actually believe you are a virgin based on your posts. I find it so funny you can't grasp that I get laid constantly on Tinder effortlessly.

• +1
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn and BongMog
What's so funny is that most guys who say you're a virgin to people are the ones being virgin themselves. I can actually believe you are a virgin based on your posts. I find it so funny you can't grasp that I get laid constantly on Tinder effortlessly.
Post pics of you with girls then virgin

Okay now you are just flat out lying.
Yeah, he seems really young and naive. Delusional too, but that's expected when one is young and naive.
Post pics of you with girls then virgin
Pointless. What gain? To prove you? I'd rather let you think I'm a virgin. I'm gaining nothing here. It's up to you if you want to believe it.

• +1
Reactions: BongMog and AspiringMogger
Yeah, he seems really young and naive. Delusional too, but that's expected when one is young and naive.

Pointless. What gain? To prove you? I'd rather let you think I'm a virgin. I'm gaining nothing here. It's up to you if you want to believe it.
Can just post instead of typing essays can’t you, incel

I’ve posted pics before of me w/ girls I’ve banged at parties etc , you should do the same

• JFL
Reactions: AspiringMogger

I’ve posted pics before of me w/ girls I’ve banged at parties etc , you should do the same
Bhai you’re spiking your cortisol for no reason. This is an incel forum. Mogging someone on here means nothing JFL.

• +1
Reactions: BongMog
ur a larping morph btw

• JFL
Reactions: gribsufer1

Lmao, and never saw the pics you posted here. I must of missed it. You can send them again if you want.
Bhai you’re spiking your cortisol for no reason. This is an incel forum. Mogging someone on here means nothing JFL.
Yeah, he seems really insecure.

• +1
Reactions: AspiringMogger
i don't know either but he is apparently "unmoggable" according to many users

How is this a psl god. Am I missing something.

View attachment 2130737
Il 570xN3656878790 jja4

• +1
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn
Lmao, and never saw the pics you posted here. I must of missed it. You can send them again if you want.

Yeah, he seems really insecure.
Look it up incel

Look it up incel
Yeah, you are full of shit lmao. What am I supposed to look up if you probably didn't post anything or care to share? Looks who is the scared one now. Lmao.

Yeah, you are full of shit lmao. What am I supposed to look up if you probably didn't post anything or care to share? Looks who is the scared one now. Lmao.
Alright
Check PMs

• So Sad
Reactions: rand anon
How is this a psl god. Am I missing something.

View attachment 2130737
i don't know either but he is apparently "unmoggable" according to many users
Bottom two are literally htn's disgraceful disrespect of true gods
Delon fans are easily the most delusional. Imagine cherrypicking a highly light and angle frauded + filtered pic then calling him a psl god. Imagine being this ugly in candids.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger, PointOfNoReturn, Deleted member 16275 and 2 others
Delon fans are easily the most delusional. Imagine cherrypicking a highly light and angle frauded + filtered pic then calling him a psl god. Imagine being this ugly in candids.
View attachment 2130851
Yeah, he is one angle Chad for the most part. Looks HTN in those bottom photos.

• +1
Reactions: Won't Stop Mewing
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: StrangerDanger, BongMog, Deleted member 16275 and 1 other person
View attachment 2130851
Bro even in the bottom pics hes a psl god
Well he certainly dimorphism-mogs chico

• Ugh..
  • Ugh..
Drago isn't that dimorphic. Pig nose, short midface, rounded cheekbones, upturned piggy feminine nose plus he has a cuck voice.

Hexum looks like a dog with negative canthal tilt.

None of them is a PSL god. JFL at thinking otherwise.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn and lightskinbengali
Drago isn't that dimorphic. Pig nose, short midface, rounded cheekbones, upturned piggy feminine nose plus he has a cuck voice.

Hexum looks like a dog with negative canthal tilt.

None of them is a PSL god. JFL at thinking otherwise.
OK then, who is a psl god to ypu?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16275
Most dimorphic

an47zB5_700b.jpg
handsome-face.jpg
hqdefault.jpg

20ffcfd81df38ec16536568eb731ee00225688c5.jpg
n9Csz9Z0sMWikAnvuISgOkxNruk.jpg
7e276c6ed1a95f845fcfc06e1589a72d.jpg

Middle of the road
qbjp9xd62x091.jpg
dd_vitobasso_14.jpg
41ab8d91f9c9aafaf6c17d677b3ed544.jpg

elias-de-poot-v0-p3sygnndwkla1.jpg
32b5e5b2e8057047fc940ab34e7ccd42.png
9a5fb5a961901e983630cb9298632b6b.jpg

Least dimorphic

KqGiAvkBZrvJwiWi8lqyj-FzOmOROwd3WxFX_fc-Odk.jpg
cc5bedf994864aa92aeea535622ae985.png
KLIfXpe8PtFasg1wDJXUr79KFBjtSQ8EXOgkBO01unc.jpg

hqdefault.jpg
f30de7cb75a83dee6293df0489f67ec7.jpg
tumblr_nqlwymIqW41rf1jvro1_1280.jpg
Interesting to notice that compared to his younger version of 19yo, basso's medial canthus grew. Noticed the same with gandy.

Interesting to notice that compared to his younger version of 19yo, basso's medial canthus grew. Noticed the same with gandy.
Don’t see it but I’m on my phone rn post pics of what ur talking about tho I’m interested

Screenshot 20230401 124822 Samsung Internet

Screenshot 20230401 125048 Samsung Internet

His medial canthus grew a bit in length Compare the ones where he is young to the ones where he has his actual looks. And no, here he is not squinting.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
You literally have no idea what THE FUCK yoyre talking bout

Kill youeself respectfully

You literally have no idea what THE FUCK yoyre talking bout

Kill youeself respectfully
Okay
Who would you rank least-most dimorphic