Most mogger winter jackets?

who needs winterjacket with high metabolism ray peat power like little oven only need shirt

• JFL
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer and Whitepill_Saint
Loro Piana, Putin's favorite

• JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint
who needs winterjacket with high metabolism ray peat power like little oven only need shirt
It was -4 degrees celsius during the day today and its only gonna get colder

• JFL
IMG 8314

• JFL
Reactions: lilxder2 and Whitepill_Saint
dunno actually, stylemaxxed prettyboys all wear puffers when it's cold, trust me abt this because I've literally spent several months scrolling on pinterest on prettyboys when I was red/bluepilled or whatever. It just suits the pheno/niche
yeah works, do you know your skintone/undertone?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer, Whitepill_Saint and Xangsane
Deffo not worth it for the price tags looks pretty ugly when its not in photoshoots
just cop from weidian for 70 bucks, would deffo buy if it had non shinning version

• JFL
dunno actually, stylemaxxed prettyboys all wear puffers when it's cold, trust me abt this because I've literally spent several months scrolling on pinterest on prettyboys when I was red/bluepilled or whatever. It just suits the pheno/niche
I wear a bright blue puffer as it's convenient but my glasses and the fact I tend to wear a hat shits it up. And I'm 5'9 with broad shoulders.

why does it suit the pheno?
yeah works, do you know your skintone/undertone?
warm but I seem to be a true winter/bright winter.

• JFL
the ones with fur

• JFL
Screenshot 20231118 004422 Gallery

• JFL
Look up pictures of british roadmen and look for the jackets they are wearing

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer and Whitepill_Saint
I thrift but if I had a choice I’d go with arc teryx or Canada goose.

Canada goose with the fur

If you wear a North Face coat with trackies + roadman shoes you'll look like a roadman, but pair it with a nice pair of blue Levi's and you'll get the typical posh pretty boy look.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
If you wear a North Face coat with trackies + roadman shoes you'll look like a roadman, but pair it with a nice pair of blue Levi's and you'll get the typical posh pretty boy look.
That's what I do actually! But my brand is different

Why pretty boy though?

That's what I do actually! But my brand is different

Why pretty boy though?
Nice, your doing it right then.

Yeah it's just what most NT, popular young people wear in UK (not sure about US). Just make sure the jeans are a loose-ish fit. Straight fit (like levi 501s) is the minimum skinniness you should go for, which is what I wear.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Nice, your doing it right then.

Yeah it's just what most NT, popular young people wear in UK (not sure about US). Just make sure the jeans are a loose-ish fit. Straight fit (like levi 501s) is the minimum skinniness you should go for, which is what I wear.
Yes all my jeans are straight slightly loose. But I'm autistic and never associated with popular people unfortunately

Just bought this

I' am maybe retarded but I like Northface jackets and Trapstar.

• Ugh..
Reactions: NordicLeonhard
leon kennedy maxxing