NotCarv

NotCarv

#BlackRaceDomination
Let’s be real. Most of them subhuman

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer, TechnoBoss, aesthetic beauty and 4 others
This is why I left Islam, I was looking around at the people at my local mosque and determined that God's people could not possibly be so predominantly subhuman and lowIQ

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: PseduoAryan, Lmao, dehydrated and 6 others
religion was made to control hypergamy
The less religious the world got the more hypergamy

• Hmm...
Reactions: aesthetic beauty
This is why I left Islam, I was looking around at the people at my local mosque and determined that God's people could not possibly be so predominantly subhuman and lowIQ
yet muslimcucks still cope

• JFL
Reactions: aesthetic beauty
  • +1
Reactions: Gigatyrone69
LMAOOO real

• +1
Reactions: MongolTurk
also why did allah give kufars fertile land and his chosen people sand
GIVrwvZW0AAVxyk

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, laaltin, MongolTurk and 1 other person
So true, I see so many of those incels in their packs talking about “inshallah my wife this my wife that when I marry”. It truly is an incel cult, Islam had to be created or chaddams would’ve conquered 6th century Arabia jfl

bro just stfu you as f and cucky as the muslims, dont play the intellectual card to larp about your sub humanity too, nobody give a fuck bout you or that topic, give Looksmaxxing guides or stfu

Last edited:
So true, I see so many of those incels in their packs talking about “inshallah my wife this my wife that when I marry”. It truly is an incel cult, Islam had to be created or chaddams would’ve conquered 6th century Arabia jfl
Religion was created to control woman.

Female hypergamy is brutal.

• +1
Reactions: butterworld
That's the entire appeal of islam, subhumans have a chance at marriage
they can pay for there wives and beat them ngl if I was subhuman I’ll larp Islam.

My 5’3 muslimcel friend brought a wife

Religion was created to control woman.

Female hypergamy is brutal.
Water. The utility of religion is to keep women subservient to men. Unfortunately the Enlightenment and following philosophical movements would undermine the Abrahamics, which would lead to feminism.

Giving women more influence than men allows them to monopolize on their animal hardwiring to select the perceived best genetics. And now as a result we have depressed Dalits on .org and incel adjacent communities

Yepp see

The benefits
1. Most people will be happy, and live a good life even the subhumans!

The DISADVANTAGES (evil)
1. Subhumans can also breed so there will be more genetic defects in society

Water. The utility of religion is to keep women subservient to men. Unfortunately the Enlightenment and following philosophical movements would undermine the Abrahamics, which would lead to feminism.

Giving women more influence than men allows them to monopolize on their animal hardwiring to select the perceived best genetics. And now as a result we have depressed Dalits on .org and incel adjacent communities
Lol how American started feminism and fucked themselves up.

We can legit take woman out the work force today lol

Yepp see

The benefits
1. Most people will be happy, and live a good life even the subhumans!

The DISADVANTAGES (evil)
1. Subhumans can also breed so there will be more genetic defects in society
Tbh u need subhumans to have difference between ugly and good looking.

They be having 5 subhumans too

True lol ,

• +1
Reactions: NotCarv
why’d u have to post that tranny pussy bruh, lowkey miss ur hatin ass 😔

Sub 60 iq if thats why you left islam

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist, PseduoAryan and Michael Myers
Muslims are literally incels even without islam
Not really it’s bunch of Muslims being created.

They will find a brainwashed hjabi

• +1
Reactions: arab_chink
Not really it’s bunch of Muslims being created.

They will find a brainwashed hjabi
Most males i see in my country treat females like shit, even in the quran its said the most gender thats gonna be in hell are females since they do evil things such as gossip, etc

• +1
Reactions: NotCarv and AspiringMogger
Even with Islam, some of us are utterly ugly. Like me. It doesn’t change anything.

• +1
Reactions: PseduoAryan, kebab and RAMU KAKA
Most males i see in my country treat females like shit, even in the quran its said the most gender thats gonna be in hell are females since they do evil things such as gossip, etc
The Qur’an doesn’t say that, that’s a hadith.

• +1
The Qur’an doesn’t say that, that’s a hadith.
Most Muslims are Sunni Muslim which means you follow Hadith and Quran.

Woman go to hell for not fucking husband 😂

Most Muslims are Sunni Muslim which means you follow Hadith and Quran.

Woman go to hell for not fucking husband 😂
Whether or not they are only going to hell for disobedience is not something I can comment on. And whatever, he wrongly said that it was in the Qur’an, thus I corrected him.

• +1
What country?

cope, most arab men are good-looking

this is bias because of boohoo terrorism scare