Most of y'all retard should take the NTpill

N

NerdcelThundercok

Equinox
Meanwhile PUA indian coachs slays you guys here cry and larp about muh height muh psl

bet 92% of this whole forum hasn't talked to girls in years. while i have LTN and MTN friends slaying and having fun everyday

y'all need to grow up and get outside

Just imagine getting slaymogged by some random indian in USA jfl

• +1
Reactions: falcon1, User28823, genzo and 1 other person
Meanwhile PUA indian coachs slays you guys here cry and larp about muh height muh psl

bet 92% of this whole forum hasn't talked to girls in years. while i have LTN and MTN friends slaying and having fun everyday

-horsecel

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Akhi and NerdcelThundercok

YESSS FINALLY SOCIALPILL IS RISING ON THE FORUM!!!

• +1
Reactions: falcon1, midlatinocel and NerdcelThundercok

Bump to spread the word

• +1
Reactions: midlatinocel and NerdcelThundercok
-horsecel
i might be but i enjoy my life and i have nothing to regret or to wish tbh. nobody has told me irl that i have a long face

• Love it
Reactions: poopoohead
Yup. I get matches and IRL female attention but I got lazy with my game/rizz. I thought I could look good and be myself. @looksmaxxer234

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: watah, Looks234, midlatinocel and 2 others
go where outside?

• Ugh..
Reactions: Akhi

I’m doing the same, except for the fact that I know my limits and I know what I can do do ascend, unlike your subhuman friends

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 56523
I’m doing the same, except for the fact that I know my limits and I know what I can do do ascend, unlike your subhuman friends
they dont need to ascend. only subhumans like you cope with muh ascension. they are NTpilled and mog ur whole sexual life

they dont need to ascend. only subhumans like you cope with muh ascension. they are NTpilled and mog ur whole sexual life
I mog u, ur friends and ur whole bloodline. Also by the photos u posted you seem poor like from a 3rd world country 😂😂😂😂🫣

• +1
I mog u, ur friends and ur whole bloodline. Also by the photos u posted you seem poor like from a 3rd world country 😂😂😂😂🫣
u dont mog me boyo im 15 yo younger than u and i look better plus i have a slay account higher at less age lolllllll :unsure::ROFLMAO:

u dont mog me boyo im 15 yo younger than u and i look better plus i have a slay account higher at less age lolllllll :unsure::ROFLMAO:
U don’t look better and I fuck girls not slayy like u😂😂

• +1
but the 15 year old is a plus. If u r really 15 it’s good

• +1
  • +1
no nt for your face