most of you are delusional retards

Freakshow

Freakshow

Cardboard
the fact some of you subhumans actually believe you're gatekeepers of looksmaxxing "knowledge" and not just obsessive, self important retards is enough comedy to fuel me for a lifetime. blackpill pioneers aka delusional virgins taking credit for some 14 year old going to the gym because he watched something on tiktok that's adjacent to this shitty website

half of you look uncannny as shit and you stick out like a sore thumb. ill give credit to that pretty boy nigger, but the rest of you,.. just lol.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Aero, Swarthy Knight, Deleted member 64493 and 8 others
the fact some of you subhumans actually believe you're gatekeepers of looksmaxxing "knowledge" and not just obsessive, self important retards is enough comedy to fuel me for a lifetime. blackpill pioneers aka delusional virgins taking credit for some 14 year old going to the gym because he watched something on tiktok that's adjacent to this shitty website

half of you look uncannny as shit and you stick out like a sore thumb. ill give credit to that pretty boy nigger, but the rest of you,.. just lol.
Idk what you’re talking about

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, rhinoplasty, Luffymaxxing and 2 others
Idk what you’re talking about

"we have to lock this place down! normies are becoming tiktok male model millionaires from plagiarizing our research!"

really, nigger?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: rhinoplasty, negativetiltedheart, Kazey and 2 others
"we have to lock this place down! normies are becoming tiktok male model millionaires from plagiarizing our research!"

really, nigger?
Oh Yh those are the fags that don’t even contribute tbh. Notably @randomop hes an annoying faggot. Idc either way

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: wsada, try2beme and Freakshow

really, nigger?
Wait until bro figures out it’s a joke, literally nobody cares, no one bar a few people who have bad reputations try to gatekeep stuff

• +1
Reactions: rhinoplasty, wsada and Freakshow
Wait until bro figures out it’s a joke, literally nobody cares, no one bar a few people who have bad reputations try to gatekeep stuff
fucking right it is

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
Oh Yh those are the fags that don’t even contribute tbh. Notably @randomop hes an annoying faggot. Idc either way
nigga stfu you dont even looksmax. Does anyone even know how you look like?

Randomop is a based user who gave me advice u dont know what ur on cuz u dont even try with ur ugly ass

• +1
Reactions: datboijj and gigell

really, nigger?
nvr rlly cared for the looksmaxxing stuff, with the forum’s popularity came a lot more retarded users

• +1
Reactions: Freakshow
nigga stfu you dont even looksmax. Does anyone even know how you look like?

Randomop is a based user who gave me advice u dont know what ur on cuz u dont even try with ur ugly ass
Yh water. That’s why I said ‘idc either way’.

Keep coping mutt

Keep coping mutt

• JFL
Reactions: try2beme

None of us actually care

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: try2beme and Freakshow
lol so why the fuck are the mods so anal about approving new accounts
Because they suck, tiktok is actual brainrot full of kids and counterproductive mewing trends argue with the wall

• +1
Reactions: greycel, wsada and gigell
jfl how am I annoying , you are the one who keeps barking towards me

Not even gonna point out the fact that you went full schizoid mode on your imaginary stacies

I dont really contribute much on this site , mostly shitpost and discuss about life. But I will show my results with PDO threads.

Im very active in discord , talk about looks there mostly every day.

And keep coping , when I joined this site I was subhuman. Now im a decent mtn with good appeal

• +1
Reactions: silencio and Kazey
jfl how am I annoying , you are the one who keeps barking towards me

Not even gonna point out the fact that you went full schizoid mode on your imaginary stacies

I dont really contribute much on this site , mostly shitpost and discuss about life. But I will show my results with PDO threads.

Im very active in discord , talk about looks there mostly every day.

And keep coping , when I joined this site I was subhuman. Now im a decent mtn with good appeal
Essay dnr

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: wsada and gigell

really, nigger?
Some niggas were screaming that when org was blowing up on tiktok but other than that it quickly calmed down, as it is the case with every trend.

Also, there is nothing ground breaking here, all this information has been already known before org.

Most users here, if they are even attempting to looksmax, focus only on softmaxxing which is an utter cope. Only hardmaxxing your falios can ascend you if you are lucky ofc. Average foid in terms of looksmaxxing mogs average org user to oblivion.

• +1
Reactions: greycel

- a delusional retard

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214
actually believe you're gatekeepers of looksmaxxing "knowledge" and not just obsessive, self important retards is enough comedy to fuel me for a lifetime.
kinda true tho one of my mutual on tiktok censored Org site when posting a chud meme in his story😂

• JFL
Reactions: Freakshow

Reason people say that is because Tiktokcels don't deserve it, retard.

You probably were not here before the TikTok invasion on 8th August yourself. I decided to pull the gun and make an account 2 days before (luckily). That's how I got this username; it wouldn't have been here otherwise

Well anyways.. I've been browsing here for years, and what I noticed is that the entire paradigm has shifted.
Back in the day, this place was FILLED with theories: @RecessedPrettyboy, @Korea, @AscendingHero @retard , guides, and the funny shitposting by users such as @FastBananaCEO, @Growth Plate, @AryanPrince, @kjsbdfiusdf, @ChadliteRutherford.

Nowaday's posts like mine:
A Comparison between Fractional Co2 Laser and Nd-YAG Laser (30+ studies)

Get like a hundred views and only 3 reacts jfl. Even though I spent countless hours on it, and most importantly its really fucking important.
It compares the TOP 2 types of lasers with each other, and its good to bookmark, but most ppl dont even see it cuz of all the bullshit ass threads in Looksmaxxing section.

It's fucked, you guys fucked it up. Some of you I respect, like @Narcissus🥀 being a pirate, and forming a crew. That shit funny asf

But most of these tiktokcel rats, just steal knowledge, never contribute, waste each other's times, and most importantly PREVENT discussion betweeen people tryna make this a LOOKSMAX site.
Hardly anybody has that drive, to want to help each other (which was apparently even stronger back in Lookism days I heard - albeit more cold). The reason I made that post was to help @BrahminBoss and @shizuku11111, but that fucker @shizuku11111 completely ignored me. No reacts, no replies nothing

THE WORST PART IS these normies bully each other for looks irl.
Nobody used to do that back in the day. Nowadays, everyone judges you, because Blackpill has spready across our entire generation.

My friend irl made a joke about me needing a rhinoplasty. Meanwhile he looks like this:

I went on the discord, and people are cringe af. I miss the old discord with dudes like Ehren, Lonely, Curry Suicide (as much as I said I hated him), and that fetal alcohol syndrome kid who used to post BBC and Horse Cocks all day. They all left.

I can't be fucked with 90% of Tiktokcels. Ungrateful, narcissistic, retarded cunts
Those 10% + OGs are the only reason I even bother putting out information.. speaking of I got big plans (wait till 1st Jan)

@MakinItHappen, @Clown Show, @Be_ConfidentBro, @Matheus, @justleavemealone, @HarrierDuBois, @garoupilled_, @thecel all understand what I'm talking about

• +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, Marsiere214, Kazey and 2 others

You probably were not here before the TikTok invasion on 8th August yourself. I decided to pull the gun and make an account 2 days before (luckily). That's how I got this username; it wouldn't have been here otherwise

Well anyways.. I've been browsing here for years, and what I noticed is that the entire paradigm has shifted.
Back in the day, this place was FILLED with theories: @RecessedPrettyboy, @Korea, @AscendingHero @retard , guides, and the funny shitposting by users such as @FastBananaCEO, @Growth Plate, @AryanPrince, @kjsbdfiusdf, @ChadliteRutherford.

Get like a hundred views and only 3 reacts jfl. Even though I spent countless hours on it, and most importantly its really fucking important.
It compares the TOP 2 types of lasers with each other, and its good to bookmark, but most ppl dont even see it cuz of all the bullshit ass threads in Looksmaxxing section.

It's fucked, you guys fucked it up. Some of you I respect, like @Narcissus🥀 being a pirate, and forming a crew. That shit funny asf

But most of these tiktokcel rats, just steal knowledge, never contribute, waste each other's times, and most importantly PREVENT discussion betweeen people tryna make this a LOOKSMAX site.
Hardly anybody has that drive, to want to help each other (which was apparently even stronger back in Lookism days I heard - albeit more cold). The reason I made that post was to help @BrahminBoss and @shizuku11111, but that fucker @shizuku11111 completely ignored me. No reacts, no replies nothing

Nobody used to do that back in the day. Nowadays, everyone judges you, because Blackpill has spready across our entire generation.

My friend irl made a joke about me needing a rhinoplasty. Meanwhile he looks like this:
View attachment 2887642

I went on the discord, and people are cringe af. I miss the old discord with dudes like Ehren, Lonely, Curry Suicide (as much as I said I hated him), and that fetal alcohol syndrome kid who used to post BBC and Horse Cocks all day. They all left.

I can't be fucked with 90% of Tiktokcels. Ungrateful, narcissistic, retarded cunts
Those 10% + OGs are the only reason I even bother putting out information.. speaking of I got big plans (wait till 1st Jan)

@MakinItHappen, @Clown Show, @Be_ConfidentBro, @Matheus, @justleavemealone, @HarrierDuBois, @garoupilled_, @thecel all understand what I'm talking about
Looksmaxxing section is just some zommer fags giga coping with softmaxxing which will never ascend anyone, while the offtopic is just zoomers again spamming the most useless garbage bullshit there is. Your thread literally needs to be garbage to get any views nowadays. There aren't even humorous threads anymore so that you can at least laugh a little bit. Zoomers destroy everything with their short attention, fried, idiot brains. It's like you are literally talking to some retarded, malfunctioning droids instead of humans.

• +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, Marsiere214, Kazey and 2 others
Looksmaxxing section is just some zommer fags giga coping with softmaxxing which will never ascend anyone, while the offtopic is just zoomers again spamming the most useless garbage bullshit there is. Your thread literally needs to be garbage to get any views nowadays. There aren't even humorous threads anymore so that you can at least laugh a little bit. Zoomers destroy everything with their short attention, fried, idiot brains. It's like you are literally talking to some retarded, malfunctioning droids instead of humans.
Facts man, which is why I like @MakinItHappen idea:
https://looksmax.org/threads/create...ere-only-serious-replies-are-allowed.1018525/

where we create a sub forum for serious discussion. And if you post retarded shit in it, then you get banned.. simple as that. Looksmax section has become Offtopic 2.0. And Offtopic has become unfunny brainrot

Like that fucking faggot @Bzz posting pics of himself daily. Nobody gives a flying fuck you twat

what a narcy fag

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214 and gigell

View attachment 2887642

Most are still around on discords

• Woah
https://looksmax.org/threads/create...ere-only-serious-replies-are-allowed.1018525/

where we create a sub forum for serious discussion. And if you post retarded shit in it, then you get banned.. simple as that. Looksmax section has become Offtopic 2.0. And Offtopic has become unfunny brainrot

Like that fucking faggot @Bzz posting pics of himself daily. Nobody gives a flying fuck you twat

View attachment 2887756
what a narcy fag
Funky just copied Badg

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214 and greycel
Some niggas were screaming that when org was blowing up on tiktok but other than that it quickly calmed down, as it is the case with every trend.

Also, there is nothing ground breaking here, all this information has been already known before org.

Most users here, if they are even attempting to looksmax, focus only on softmaxxing which is an utter cope. Only hardmaxxing your falios can ascend you if you are lucky ofc. Average foid in terms of looksmaxxing mogs average org user to oblivion.
Avg foid only softmaxxes btw

• Hmm...
Avg foid only softmaxxes btw
Average foid giga frauds with make up, hair, hair color, fake eyelashes eyebrow, fake everything, selfie frauding and the average foid is more likely to undergo surgery or some other procedure than the "based blackpilled looksmaxxer" from org.

• +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates and Navnith
Average foid giga frauds with make up, hair, hair color, fake eyelashes eyebrow, fake everything, selfie frauding and the average foid is more likely to undergo surgery or some other procedure than the "based blackpilled looksmaxxer" from org.
Idk if theyre more likely to undergo surgery than the active non-shitposting users tbh

And all of the frauds you listed are softmaxxes, which means you meant that it's an utter cope for men, which does hold some truth but not entirely

Idk if theyre more likely to undergo surgery than the active non-shitposting users tbh

And all of the frauds you listed are softmaxxes, which means you meant that it's an utter cope for men, which does hold some truth but not entirely
Softmaxxing doesn't exist for men. Make up is also unacceptable for men.

The only softmaxxes that exist for men are leanmaxxing, skinmaxxing and heightfrauding, none of which will ascend you to some crazy slayer level if there is something fundamentally bad looking about your face.

I probably wouldn't even consider taking jewish poisons for skin and hair which ruin your body's hormones and biochemistry as "softmaxxes", they are more in hardmaxx territory tbh.

Last edited:
  • +1
I learned everything about looks
still couldn't find an edge over normies in this secret high sentience internet society
laugh-lol.gif

• +1
Softmaxxing doesn't exist for men. Make up is also unacceptable for men.

The only softmaxxes that exist for men are leanmaxxing, skinmaxxing and heightfrauding, none of which will you ascend to some crazy slayer level if there is something fundamentally bad looking about your face.

I probably wouldn't even consider taking jewish poisons for skin and hair which ruin your body's hormones and biochemistry as "softmaxxes", they are more in hardmaxx territory tbh.
You forgot a couple ones, but that's beside the point anyway

I agree that hardmaxxing is law for any legitimately good ascension

• +1

View attachment 2887756
what a narcy fag
He would not post there if people did not reply. Thats the problem.

• +1
. Make up is also unacceptable for men.
Fuck people. All best looking niggas will use soft makeup. Thats why they look twices as good when people see them. if u want perfect looking skin. You need to use soft makeups.

• +1
Reactions: Bzz and Clown Show
I learned everything about looks
still couldn't find an edge over normies in this secret high sentience internet society
laugh-lol.gif
Because you don't know everything about looks. There's a lot of stuff that is not even mentioned on this site, I'm talking 95+% of knowledge. This site scratches the surface for the basics.

The good thing about this site is that if you get well versed, you can come up with theories with other people who know a bit.. also to promote hidden gems.
Go on Pubmed and start reading the articles (you'll slowly gain a shit ton of knowledge, especially about statistics).

• +1
Because you don't know everything about looks. There's a lot of stuff that is not even mentioned on this site, I'm talking 95+% of knowledge. This site scratches the surface for the basics.

The good thing about this site is that if you get well versed, you can come up with theories with other people who know a bit.. also to promote hidden gems.
Go on Pubmed and start reading the articles (you'll slowly gain a shit ton of knowledge, especially about statistics).
name 1 ''theory'' that changed your life for the positive

agreed, and you mean phnuemo right? most ppl here have ugly low trust faces ngl, I try so hard to not end up like that.

name 1 ''theory'' that changed your life for the positive
A theory I read on this site?
Chewing. I made a thread recently saying it made the assymetries I had more noticeable, which is true, but not everybody has had extractions or orthodontic work done growing up. Also the bloat has considerably decreased, and my face does look better than what I initially started with.. lowered mandibular to floor angle, longer ramus, way wider bizygo etc. I also said some stuff to beware of while chewing/clenching in my thread.

A theory based off information on this site?
Eyelashes using Jamaican Cold Pressed Castor Oil. Water ik, but I haven't seen anybody mention to apply with cotton swab in the top-corners of Eyelashes only. In complete corners will cause percieved NCT. Frauded PFL gain of around 2 mm. Better PFL to PFH ratio. Also looks like permaeyeliner

Also I frauded shape of eyebrows with this, made them slightly lower set by placing on the underside of eyebrows. Making an arch shape by a very slightly higher application in the corner:

Decreases percieved ESR

Information I found, that I might do (haven't heard anywhere else on site)?
Check my post of the Comparison of Lasers and scroll to the bottom of it

Information I found, that I might do (rare theory found from yrs back)?
Dm if u wanna know

Information I found, that helped me?
MSM, NAC, Vit C stack (4g, 1200mg, 2g daily). Made my eyes slightly lighter permanent, increased reflectivity of eyes too (I've noticed still present). I made a massive mistake tho, I didn't do any research for this, because I was doing this stack in 2022 when @himmybutler and @thehandcel were talking about it lol. I took an "overdose" of antioxidants pretty much (you need to take a break every 2 months.. took for a yr straight jfl), that has disrupted the balance between antioxidants and free radicals

This article (one of only 2, referencing the negative side effects from an excess of supplemented anti-oxidants):
Oxidative stress and the paradoxical effects of antioxidants

"From the literature review we may conclude that the diets high in antioxidants (fruits and vegetables) are nearly almost beneficial, but this is not the case for diet supplementations. The possible explanation is that, in the diet, there is a mix of antioxidants and it is well recognized that they work as a continuous chain, while supplementation is usually given using one or two substances. Therefore, the antioxidant chain is not completely available.[1,2,6,13] In this regard, it is well-known that after scavenging free radicals, if an antioxidant is not restored by the following antioxidant in the chain, it begins to be a pro-oxidant. In this situation, the final effect of such supplementations would be no effect or a damaging effect.[14,15] "

I've suffered a bit from these, not enough to warrant me not having done it in the first place, but still considerable.
I will make a thread on how to mitigate this, in the future

If you read the above and you are a victim from this, then certainly do some research. I will be posting a thread outlining all of this, but if you are impatient, here is possibly the best article you can read:
The excessive use of antioxidant therapy: A possible cause of male infertility?

Learn about Redox Status

A theory of mine not on site?
Not going to mention these yet. I need to do more research, then I might post them here

Last edited:
  • +1
A theory I read on this site?
Chewing. I made a thread recently saying it made the assymetries I had more noticeable, which is true, but not everybody has had extractions or orthodontic work done growing up. Also the bloat has considerably decreased, and my face does look better than what I initially started with.. lowered mandibular to floor angle, longer ramus, way wider bizygo etc. I also said some stuff to beware of while chewing/clenching in my thread.

A theory based off information on this site?
Eyelashes using Jamaican Cold Pressed Castor Oil. Water ik, but I haven't seen anybody mention to apply with cotton swab in the top-corners of Eyelashes only. In complete corners will cause percieved NCT. Frauded PFL gain of around 2 mm. Better PFL to PFH ratio. Also looks like permaeyeliner

Also I frauded shape of eyebrows with this, made them slightly lower set by placing on the underside of eyebrows. Making an arch shape by a very slightly higher application in the corner:
View attachment 2887913
Decreases percieved ESR

Information I found, that I might do (haven't heard anywhere else on site)?
Check my post of the Comparison of Lasers and scroll to the bottom of it

Information I found, that I might do (rare theory found from yrs back)?
Dm if u wanna know

Information I found, that helped me?
MSM, NAC, Vit C stack (4g, 1200mg, 2g daily). Made my eyes slightly lighter permanent, increased reflectivity of eyes too (I've noticed still present). I made a massive mistake tho, I didn't do any research for this, because I was doing this stack in 2022 when @himmybutler and @thehandcel were talking about it lol. I took an "overdose" of antioxidants pretty much (you need to take a break every 2 months.. took for a yr straight jfl), that has disrupted the balance between antioxidants and free radicals

This article (one of only 2, referencing the negative side effects from an excess of supplemented anti-oxidants):
Oxidative stress and the paradoxical effects of antioxidants

"From the literature review we may conclude that the diets high in antioxidants (fruits and vegetables) are nearly almost beneficial, but this is not the case for diet supplementations. The possible explanation is that, in the diet, there is a mix of antioxidants and it is well recognized that they work as a continuous chain, while supplementation is usually given using one or two substances. Therefore, the antioxidant chain is not completely available.[1,2,6,13] In this regard, it is well-known that after scavenging free radicals, if an antioxidant is not restored by the following antioxidant in the chain, it begins to be a pro-oxidant. In this situation, the final effect of such supplementations would be no effect or a damaging effect.[14,15] "

I've suffered a bit from these, not enough to warrant me not having done it in the first place, but still considerable.
I will make a thread on how to mitigate this, in the future

If you read the above and you are a victim from this, then certainly do some research. I will be posting a thread outlining all of this, but if you are impatient, here is possibly the best article you can read:
The excessive use of antioxidant therapy: A possible cause of male infertility?

Learn about Redox Status

A theory of mine not on site?
Not going to mention these yet. I need to do more research, then I might post them here
don't go around pasting walls of text to appear deeper bro
chewing gum, taking vitamins and trimming eyebrows? :D talk to first normie you see outside they will give you the same advice
I guess you either have it or not after all

• +1
look who decided to be a gangsta again

• JFL
I don't look uncanny

don't go around pasting walls of text to appear deeper bro
chewing gum, taking vitamins and trimming eyebrows? :D talk to first normie you see outside they will give you the same advice
I guess you either have it or not after all
Lol I ain't doing it to appear deeper. Answered your question in full..
Most of the wall of text was that particular section, if anybody has suffered any problems from intake of antioxidant supplementation; it is due to an imbalance in the physiological redox status, resulting in specifically REDUCTIVE STRESS.

Agree about have it or not tbh

Also you gotta understand that I'm not some next level researcher yet. I only started going beyond the scope of this site last year. I don't know as much as some people like @AscendingHero or @BrahminBoss do. I may know in particular areas, but definitely not overall..

@BrahminBoss , @AscendingHero What do you guys think of what I said? Is there any way to counterract Reductive Stress? Perhaps more Prooxidants jfl? But they are unhealthy so idk

Last edited:
  • +1

View attachment 2887642

finally someone who can sumarize it but in reality the forum went downtown with the currycel invasion of late 2020s. The entire forum is just centered around softmaxxes nowadays and nobody has even consulted with a surgeon, no one has emailed surgeons even though eppley allows you to do so for FREE. What needs to happen is users who are not living in the west need to be prohibited from posting on the looksmax section coz they can't afford to pay for any surgeries, users who are unemployed also need to be prohibited coz how are they gonna get surgeries? The reason why lookism was much better than this site was because people genuenly contacted surgeons and got surgeries, You got to talk to users who have life experience (had a job and a stable career etc) and now who can u talk to? High School students with zero money in their bank talking about how they gonna fly to turkey and get lefort 3. No one has a glimpse of reality in this forum and this forum is gonna continue to go down unless @Master does quality control which he won't do because he has stated before that he has made enough money from this forum to cover his rent.

• Love it
finally someone who can sumarize it but in reality the forum went downtown with the currycel invasion of late 2020s. The entire forum is just centered around softmaxxes nowadays and nobody has even consulted with a surgeon, no one has emailed surgeons even though eppley allows you to do so for FREE. What needs to happen is users who are not living in the west need to be prohibited from posting on the looksmax section coz they can't afford to pay for any surgeries, users who are unemployed also need to be prohibited coz how are they gonna get surgeries? The reason why lookism was much better than this site was because people genuenly contacted surgeons and got surgeries, You got to talk to users who have life experience (had a job and a stable career etc) and now who can u talk to? High School students with zero money in their bank talking about how they gonna fly to turkey and get lefort 3. No one has a glimpse of reality in this forum and this forum is gonna continue to go down unless @Master does quality control which he won't do because he has stated before that he has made enough money from this forum to cover his rent.
Lol. Wow.