Most of you guys are delusional about looks. GTFIH real black pills dropped on you socially inept virgins by somebody with legitimate 80+ body count

That Yerger fag looks like he's suffering from prognathism

• Ugh..
Reactions: zeke714
Thanks bhai I been saying for last 3 years, IRL appeal, Hemsworth, Momoa, Zayn are in a league all of their own

• +1
Reactions: Titbot
This lends you some solid credibility. I’ve noticed tall chin seems to be a huge factor IRL while people on these forums tend to overemphasize (largely irrelevant) details about the mandible.. Skin quality and eyebrows too. I would add the submental region as also being important while speaking in motion b/c it sags for many.

I can hard mew and pose for a photo and look like my submental is super taut but it’s actually garbage when I talk. In addition, taking into account the average woman is ~8” shorter than me, they notice that shit:feelswhy:
A lot of people on this forum and on PSL in general obsess about chin projection when in reality it's all about chin height. chin HEIGHT is what's actually dimorphic.

Well developed jaws are an attractive trait on both men and women, but it's the chin height you gotta watch out for. Tall chin average projection mogs a short, well projected chin.

and i say this as the owner of the latter...

• +1
Reactions: Titbot, Chadeep and Deleted member 4614
Thanks bhai I been saying for last 3 years, IRL appeal, Hemsworth, Momoa, Zayn are in a league all of their own
jfl imagine being around momoa with your wife or girlfriend, brutal brutal mogging

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Titbot and Chinacurry
Keep coping hexum mogs Hemsworth to hell and back

Last edited:
HAIR. Hair is literally an insane halo. I've never seen a NW3+ slayer. Ever.
Johnny Sins biografia chi  et altezza peso figli moglie Instagram e vita privata

Momoa here is so underrated. His side profile is insane