most of you have ugly dicks

fuxkdakikez

fuxkdakikez

Banned
your size doesn’t matter when your cock shape, colouring and proportions are ugly as fuck.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: mid, RecessedChinCel, Joe Rogancel and 6 others
like anyone cares nigger

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, LooksThinker and <6PSLcel
  • +1
Reactions: LooksThinker and fuxkdakikez
i doubt any woman cares

• So Sad
Reactions: sub5c3l
You got to suck it either way, so get on your knees boi and open your mouth for daddy

• JFL
Reactions: LooksThinker and Vermilioncore
What if mine is small plus all that stuff you mentioned too

• JFL
Reactions: LooksThinker and sub5c3l
Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LooksThinker, human304, Vermilioncore and 1 other person
What shape and colouring is ideal?

over for congenital curvature cels

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker
kill yourself
Okay and in my suicide note I’ll let the world know you coerced me into it. Have fun in prison getting your shithole stretched 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻🍌

• JFL
Okay and in my suicide note I’ll let the world know you coerced me into it. Have fun in prison getting your shithole stretched 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻🍌
hey man , Im sorry for whatever I have said in the past. All dicks are beautiful!!

hey man , Im sorry for whatever I have said in the past. All dicks are beautiful!!
Hey it’s vermillioncores uncle. My nephew just killed himself with my shotgun. What’s wrong with youth today. I’m getting this forum shut down. You killed my boy 👎

• JFL
Hey it’s vermillioncores uncle. My nephew just killed himself with my shotgun. What’s wrong with youth today. I’m getting this forum shut down. You killed my boy 👎

rep me faggot

StraightMen.org

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: dehydrated, LooksThinker, sub5c3l and 1 other person
  • JFL
i have the best shape in .org

• JFL
this is a conversation many are not prepared to have
I want my white dick to be plugged into Ania Kubow's tight pink pussy while her skinny cheeks keep on clapping against my dick, her pink-beige-ish soles keep on resting on my shoulders, toes curled due to pleasure and vaginal contractions, and every thrust is followed by a sniff of that delicious stench her tired feetsies emit

• JFL
Reactions: fuxkdakikez
Dark colouring on dick mogs it's gives size halo

What if mine is small plus all that stuff you mentioned too
You’re washed blud. You lost all your charm on this forum and are nothing but an empty shell at this point. Pack it up

I want my white dick to be plugged into Ania Kubow's tight pink pussy while her skinny cheeks keep on clapping against my dick, her pink-beige-ish soles keep on resting on my shoulders, toes curled due to pleasure and vaginal contractions, and every thrust is followed by a sniff of that delicious stench her tired feetsies emit
stacy tbh

• Love it
Reactions: WeiWei
Can a penis be too veiny?

• JFL
Reactions: Cutecel2001
  • JFL
Reactions: cytoplasm
You’re washed blud. You lost all your charm on this forum and are nothing but an empty shell at this point. Pack it up
Al lot of my homies died
Vicious
Lancaster
Sphinx
Thompsonz
Ima join them

Nahh judge and jury the type of mf to give a nigga bunny ears in a photo
Judge and jury the type of dude to leave the bathroom while plugging his nose and waving the air saying “whewie, that one was a doozy” after taking a shit

• JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore
Judge and jury the type of dude to leave the bathroom while plugging his nose and waving the air saying “whewie, that one was a doozy” after taking a shit
Judge and jury the type of rascal to wake up from a bad dream with a gasp in a cold sweat as he sits up rapidly

• JFL
Reactions: WELOVELOOKS
you're actually a faggot caring about how another man's dick looks like

• JFL
Reactions: fuxkdakikez