Most of you incels are too servile

Bojack

Bojack

Top-notch Сasual Dating - Actual Girls
Always wanting to please others n shut. Always acting like a bitch around others, silencing and repressing yourselves. I suggest you incels speak and act out your true selves to normies. Damn the consequences ! Do not be a servile incel to those who subjugate you !

• +1
Reactions: tallnegga
Many people act bad on the internet because in real life they shit their pants, for example many users here who always insult

They should shoot themselves in the temple to end their miserable existence.

• +1
Reactions: Monobloc
i like being submissive :aheago:

Many people act bad on the internet because in real life they shit their pants, for example many users here who always insult

Yes, I have met too many incels on here who barely go outside--and are complete opposites of what they portray online. Too many incels are even scared to browse .org on their uni wifi. JFL at this shut; you should just be yourself and do away with these fake personas they portray in public.

• +1
Reactions: rhinoplasty and Freixel
Yes, I have met too many incels on here who barely go outside--and are complete opposites of what they portray online. Too many incels are even scared to browse .org on their uni wifi. JFL at this shut; you should just be yourself and do away with these fake personas they portray in public.

I'm just going to start blocking these shitheads, we have to campaign to clean this forum

Yeah no shit. This is why the world doesn’t see incels as some kind of credible treat who will all go ER eventually. They know most incels are pussy and servile as fuck

• +1
Reactions: rhinoplasty
Yeah no shit. This is why the world doesn’t see incels as some kind of credible treat who will all go ER eventually. They know most incels are pussy and servile as fuck
Legit, incels just rot at home and never do anything. At least er went er instead of taking his life situation like a bitch. Not that I condone what he did or anything like that.

• +1
Reactions: rhinoplasty and tallnegga
Legit, incels just rot at home and never do anything. At least er went er instead of taking his life situation like a bitch. Not that I condone what he did or anything like that.
Yeah I totally don’t condone it at all or anything like that. Normies don’t deserve that EVER