Most overlooked determinant of inceldom

JovanD

JovanD

Not-giving-a-fuck-maxxed
If you had shitty parents that don't care about you and fucked you up, it never fucking began.
Most personality disorders are caused by having shitty/incompetent/neglectful/narcissistic parents.
It can affect looks too, if stuff like deformed teeth, lazy eye etc, isn't fixed right away at young age, it can bring you world of needless hell and hurt well in to adulthood till you can afford to fix it, if it's even fixable by than.

And let's not forget if you're born only child with no brother/sister and have shitty neglectful parents, you're gonna end up a loser no matter what, it's simple logic really, the kids you're gonna be competing with are gonna have at least 1 full adult with +30 years of life experience training, supporting and pushing them toward success, while you on the other hand is just a kid with no idea what's going on and that's if your own parents leave you alone and are not actively working against you for their own selfish reasons (which happens too).

Now idk how much shitty parents would affect a thoroughbred genetic Chad, but im sure he would be able to find other support networks at some point.
And also even angelic parents prolly couldn't save a genetic trucel from life of inceldom.

But for vast majority of people who are genetically in the middle-ish ground, having good or bad parents is what's gonna tip your faith one way or the other, make you an incel or normie.

• +1
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex, Guest2 and Thushespokeofit
I expected "philtrum"

tbhtbh

i expected "dick"

tbhtbh

brutal parentpill. mine didn't give a single fuck ngl.

• So Sad
Reactions: JovanD
i had good parents boyo but daddy had a small dick so..

But for vast majority of people who are genetically in the middle-ish ground, having good or bad parents is what's gonna tip your faith one way or the other, make you an incel or normie.
👆🏻

• +1
Reactions: AspiringChad
This 100% my parents would laugh at other parents putting sunblock on their kids while I was burning, never bothered to bring me to the doctor to check for allergies when i started mouthbreathing from stuffed nose, fed me junk, let me watch TV all day with shitty posture, spent most of the day seated in a car for hours and kept taking me out of school so couldn't socialize

• So Sad
Reactions: Ropemaxing
Yes, having a tense relationship with his own father seems extremely common among incels

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 206