• Calves

• Abs

• Traps

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.
softlysoftly

softlysoftly

Kraken
For like aesthetics and gaining attraction from women?

I think it's like the biceps they do almost nothing to make you more attractive especially in motion. I think neck, traps, delts, lats, pecs, and glutes are the top for looking like you lift in clothing and what women are most attracted to

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, TsarTsar444 and Deleted member 15827
Big arms are extremely important imo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16058 and FootballPlaya69
I think neck, traps, delts, lats, pecs, and glutes are the top for looking like you lift in clothing and what women are most attracted to
Nigga said glutes 😂😂

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19551
Big arms are extremely important imo
big arms come from more than one muscle group and even for arms biceps are not that major I think for arms it would be triceps, shoudlers and forearms

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, datboijj and TsarTsar444
Nigga said glutes 😂😂
keep laughing that's why you got demodded and get no pussy girls always compliment glutes and touch them

• Love it
Reactions: alien
only thing that matters is upper half

• +1
Reactions: Dreadnoughtus
Biceps, in the sense that guys spend way too much effort on them despite how small muscles they are

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, Danish_Retard, datboijj and 2 others
Penis Muscle

Traps

• WTF
Reactions: Dreadnoughtus and datboijj
Easily biceps because of the amount of biceps training guys do and how little it affects the overall look, I stopped training them no one noticed.

I train 2x triceps 3-6 times a week and people still call me ”mr biceps”, normcels don’t know what they are talking about

Calves at least look great during summer and is noticed

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, ChristianChad, datboijj and 2 others
don't underestimate biceps importance. you don't have to train them too much, but they are what makes the arms more aesthetic.

keep laughing that's why you got demodded and get no pussy girls always compliment glutes and touch them
💀

@Alexanderr so that was the real reason I got demodded? Cuz I wouldn't take the glutepill :dafuckfeels:

Biceps, in the sense that guys spend way too much effort on them despite how small muscles they are
Easily biceps because of the amount of biceps training guys do and how little it affects the overall look, I stopped training them no one noticed.

I train 2x triceps 3-6 times a week and people still call me ”mr biceps”, normcels don’t know what they are talking about

Calves at least look great during summer and is noticed
Yeah legit, people in the gym are sub atomic tier iq, biceps is just 2 tiny muscles compared to the 3 larger triceps muscles that give the main thickness of your arms. And your biceps is already getting trained when you do pulling excercises anyways jfl, 2 isolation biceps movements per week is more then enough

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: A L P H A M A L E, Deleted member 13787, Yerico7 and 3 others
💀

@Alexanderr so that was the real reason I got demodded? Cuz I wouldn't take the glutepill :dafuckfeels:
if you haven't taken the glutepill you are like confirming you don't go outside, have no social life, and have no interaction with females in non professional settings you closeted homo
why are you like closeted in fucking 2022? come out already instead of posting half naked men as your avi all the time

if you haven't taken the glutepill you are like confirming you don't go outside, have no social life, and have no interaction with females in non professional settings you closeted homo
why are you like closeted in fucking 2022? come out already instead of posting half naked men as your avi all the time
Lol nigga I've had girls literally tell me that they don't like big asses on guys, you are the closeted homo for wanting to have a big bubbly but :forcedsmile:

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 21531, Deleted member 16058, Deleted member 19551 and 2 others
Lol nigga I've had girls literally tell me that they don't like big asses on guys, you are the closeted homo for wanting to have a big bubbly but :forcedsmile:
I like never said big ass you homo do you also have trouble with reading and comprehension faggot? Glutes need a nice shape and not be flat and firm to the touch I never said big ass like a kim k ass you fag

I like never said big ass you homo do you also have trouble with reading and comprehension faggot? Glutes need a nice shape and not be flat and firm to the touch I never said big ass like a kim k ass you fag
If you train it is gonna be big lol, theres literally nothing wrong with a flat ass as a man, JFL at you niggas falling for globohomo propaganda.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 21531, Deleted member 19551 and softlysoftly
Cope, the only part of my body that i unironically were made fun of was my flat butt in the past by girls, women love thick glutes, all studies done on this have proven that they are considered one of the top 3 most attractive muscle groups

Here is just one 2020 study with 500 women, there is another one with 1000 women in 2018 where glutes where on first place

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: A L P H A M A L E, Deleted member 13787, datboijj and 1 other person
Cope, the only part of my body that i unironically were made fun of was my flat butt in the past by girls, women love thick glutes, all studies done on this have proven that they are considered one of the top 3 most attractive muscle groups

Here is just one 2020 study with 500 women, there is another one with 1000 women in 2018 where glutes where on first place

we have experience training and interaction with females but our basement dweller friend @Pendejo does not
I think we should like let him cope with his half naked male model avis and rappers counting money

Traps make your frame look narrower which is bad for aesthetics. Team 3D Alpha on YouTube's favorite muscle, or at least one of them, is the traps, but even he admitted that huge traps are disgusting to girls. If you have gigantic traps, you also just have that enhanced look and it makes it obvious that you're a tryhard and girls infer that you have shit genetic value from that

Just look at any truly aesthetic bodybuilder like Jim Haislop. Small traps mog. Part of the ideal superhero physique

It's all about good fullness, thick neck, small traps, wide shoulders, wide ribcage, small waist and good symmetry

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Yerico7, Deleted member 16058, Deleted member 19551 and 1 other person
Traps make your frame look narrower which is bad for aesthetics. Team 3D Alpha on YouTube's favorite muscle, or at least one of them, is the traps, but even he admitted that huge traps are disgusting to girls. If you have gigantic traps, you also just have that enhanced look and it makes it obvious that you're a tryhard and girls infer that you have shit genetic value from that

Just look at any truly aesthetic bodybuilder like Jim Haislop. Small traps mog. Part of the ideal superhero physique

It's all about good fullness, thick neck, small traps, wide shoulders, wide ribcage, small waist and good symmetry

View attachment 1743183View attachment 1743184
The big problem with this is that it's very hard to have big traps as a natty that will make you look more narrow, training them is only a problem if you are on roids

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787

View attachment 1743183View attachment 1743184
I don't think they are most important but they are not bad either and according to this thread they increase short term attactiveness https://looksmax.org/threads/neck-is-the-most-sexually-dimorphic-feature-of-human-anatomy.464642/

This is the epitome of aesthetics right here. The ideal physique. Small traps, very small waist, wide ribcage, wide frame, decent neck, high set lat insertions, good insertions overall, etc. This is bonheur fitness btw

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 19551 and KING REIDYZ

“Muh studies” nigga there are also studies saying 5’8” is the ideal height for men, doesn’t mean shit :lul:

How about you use your own mind and think logically about the fact there’s no reason for big butts to be preferred on men? It’s like men wanting broad shouldered women lmao, makes no sense.

we have experience training and interaction with females but our basement dweller friend @Pendejo does not
I think we should like let him cope with his half naked male model avis and rappers counting money
Cannot you read? I told you girls literally told me that, you have no experience with females, you fucking fatso 😹

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19551 and softlysoftly
This is the epitome of aesthetics right here. The ideal physique. Small traps, very small waist, wide ribcage, wide frame, decent neck, high set lat insertions, good insertions overall, etc. This is bonheur fitness btw

View attachment 1743194
Mirin zero chest gap

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: datboijj and Growth Plate
“Muh studies” nigga there are also studies saying 5’8” is the ideal height for men, doesn’t mean shit :lul:

How about you use your own mind and think logically about the fact there’s no reason for big butts to be preferred on men? It’s like men wanting broad shouldered women lmao, makes no sense.

Cannot you read? I told you girls literally told me that, you have no experience with females, you fucking fatso 😹
Thats not even true, all studies point out that the ideal height which females pick is around 6'1, i have never heard of a legit study that had 5'8 as the best height, the highest accepted height on average is 6-6'2 which makes lots of sense considering it is a balanced height where you are taller then 83% of men but not too tall to look like a framelet.

And height is a 0-1 sum game, while muscle groups are all equal, why would all studies show the same results then? Why would women pick glutes as being the most attractive?

And it makes evolutionary trait, your core, glutes and legs are the most important muscles of a homo sapiens, the more glute muscles you have the more sprinting power you posses and the longer you can run without fatiguing. Humans dominate the planet because of our long distance running which other animals don't posses

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: A L P H A M A L E, Deleted member 13787 and Yerico7
For like aesthetics and gaining attraction from women?

I think it's like the biceps they do almost nothing to make you more attractive especially in motion. I think neck, traps, delts, lats, pecs, and glutes are the top for looking like you lift in clothing and what women are most attracted to
Of course calves the fuck, there is literally 0 boost to your smv and maybe even drop if u short (like me) then built thick calves make u appear shorter

• JFL
Reactions: softlysoftly
Yeah legit, people in the gym are sub atomic tier iq, biceps is just 2 tiny muscles compared to the 3 larger triceps muscles that give the main thickness of your arms. And your biceps is already getting trained when you do pulling excercises anyways jfl, 2 isolation biceps movements per week is more then enough
Thoughts on training brachialis with hammer curls on top of biceps work?

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444
Idk bro. Big booty guys always get their ass grabbed and slapped by girls in school. It's definitely a halo. I read someone here said that it implies thrusting power. My half sis says its attractive too

Of course calves the fuck, there is literally 0 boost to your smv and maybe even drop if u short (like me) then built thick calves make u appear shorter
Hope you are larping

• Woah
calves and traps

both ugly when too big

And it makes evolutionary trait, your core, glutes and legs are the most important muscles of a homo sapiens, the more glute muscles you have the more sprinting power you posses and the longer you can run without fatiguing. Humans dominate the planet because of our long distance running which other animals don't posses

Having wide hips and not being tall is apparently better for fighting and shit, do you think women brains care about that?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21531 and TsarTsar444
Thoughts on training brachialis with hammer curls on top of biceps work?
Brachialis is trained shiton when you do pull-ups, just in general, pulling excercises are extremely effective in training the pulling muscles on tmyour upper extremeties as well, this isn't as true for th le triceps tho cause of the excercises you most likely do like the bench press which puts most of the load on the chest, or over head pressing which puts load on the shoulder and not that much on the triceps. But pulling muscles all get worked out

• Woah
calves and traps

both ugly when too big
Calves are one of the hardest muscles to develop though so few has to worry about that. I agree with traps

• +1
Reactions: buflek and TsarTsar444
Having wide hips and not being tall is apparently better for fighting and shit, do you think women brains care about that?
Women don't care about that cause having wide hips is a feminine trait meant to give birth to babies which have a disproportionately large headv :lul:, humans aren't meant to "fight", evolutionary, humans are meant to excell in running/sprinting, organization, intellect. This is why face is the most important part of male attractiveness cause a beautiful face shows high sapient traits

• Woah
Cannot you read? I told you girls literally told me that, you have no experience with females
fucking liar you have like admitted to having no friends or social circle and a dead social media how is it that me and many others have the opposite experience with girls complimenting nice asses?
Women don't care about that cause having wide hips is a feminine trait meant to give birth to babies which have a disproportionately large headv :lul:, humans aren't meant to "fight", evolutionary, humans are meant to excell in running/sprinting, organization, intellect. This is why face is the most important part of male attractiveness cause a beautiful face shows high sapient traits
he's stupid everytime he makes a claim and you debunk with personal experience and studies but he keeps rambling like a drunk old man

Big traps almost always make people look worse, especially manlets.

Look at the old vintage body builders, wide as fuck and V with almost non existent traps cause they knew that building them would ruin the illusion and make their necks look short and stubby.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16058
My ex used to grab my ass when I was fucking her. Glutes are under-rated Take the glutepill

• +1
Nigga said glutes 😂😂
My ex used to grab my ass when I was fucking her. Glutes are under-rated Take the glutepill
and another person who knows the glutepill is legit
so like what do you say @Pendejo we all secretly decided to make up some fake stories of how girls love guys with nice glutes? or maybe you are a basement dwelling incel who lies about talking to women

• +1
Reactions: alien
so like what do you say @Pendejo we all secretly decided to make up some fake stories of how girls love guys with nice glutes? or maybe you are a basement dwelling incel who lies about talking to women
A gay dude at a karaoke bar also took a picture of my ass (with my tight jeans on) while I was bent over without my knowledge back in like 2013 #metoo

• JFL
Traps its mostly a gymcel meme

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7
Biceps. They're located between two muscle groups (shoulders and forearms) that are harder to grow and arguably have a bigger effect on appearance. I see a lot of gym bros with huge biceps and not much else, it's not a good look, especially when it makes those other muscle groups look smaller.

fucking liar you have like admitted to having no friends or social circle and a dead social media
Nigga I have talked with girls, mostly online but still, imagine digging up shit I said ages ago, obsessed ass nigga.

how is it that me and many others have the opposite experience with girls complimenting nice asses?
They just compliment it like they compliment guys with long eyelashes, do you think a big ass is gonna mane a girl want to fuck you? :forcedsmile:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21531
He is and oldcel with BBC cuckold fetish, his opinion on any matter is invalid lmao.

Women don't care about that cause having wide hips is a feminine trait meant to give birth to babies which have a disproportionately large headv :lul:, humans aren't meant to "fight", evolutionary, humans are meant to excell in running/sprinting, organization, intellect.
Well there are countless examples of women getting wet over guys winning fights and shit, so why wouldn’t they be attracted to the traits that supposedly increase the chances of doing so too? :unsure:

Also you acting like having a big ass is not a feminine trait rofl.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21531
the soleus of the calf muscle is so dogshit unnecessary for aesthetics and athleticism hands down the most overrated muscle

Easily abs . Most important are shoulders/chest / back . Add some forearms and neck and your golden

abs in terms of SMV, like you don't have your shirt off in public unless you live in a beach area :feelskek: legit tho if you want to be 5% bodyfat for the sake of it

Traps are far from overrated. Combined with broad side delts, and wide lats, thick traps make you look masculine and strong as fuck.

Almost nobody trains them, and if they do, they use light shrugs for "mind muscle connection" and don't grow shit. Gotta go heavy (at least 315 lb barbell shrugs for 8-12), and progressively overload.

I'd say it's one of the biggest missing factors in why most natty lifters look weak/DYEL. Too much lat pulldowns on their pull days, and not enough heavy rows and shrugs to hit the upper back and traps to give that powerful/intimidating look

Also, IMO no muscles are overrated.

Evenly developing every muscle in your body will give you the illusion of being jacked even if you weigh less. It's all about proportion and balance. For example, a thick neck is essential. But if you have a thick neck but no delts, or arms, it just makes your head look big and your body look small