Most people shake with joy when thinking about future global catastrophe

Eternal_

Eternal_

✝️ DEUS VULT ✝️
I think it’s safe to say that most people want another rendition of COVID where the whole world went into lockdown and nobody had responsibilities for a while and also had no idea what was happening or what to do or expect.

I do not think most people want war, but they do want other catastrophic event—be it AI robots coming to life and trying to enslave us, aliens coming down from space, ebola pandemic, etc. Life has become torturous or mundane for the vast majority of non-wealthy people.

80-90% of the world wants…something, including the end of the world itself.

• +1
Reactions: xegigi
I rlly think its the change from monotonous days to something extra and a change in there lives. Admit it, you were also intruigued about the future when covid started getting big. People have wander lust toooo

• +1
Reactions: Eternal_
I rlly think its the change from monotonous days to something extra and a change in there lives. Admit it, you were also intruigued about the future when covid started getting big. People have wander lust toooo
COVID was also so great because you could blame everything on COVID. Being late, being sick, not socializing, being depressed, not turning things in on time, not being punctual in general, etc.

Those days are gone :(

• +1
Reactions: xegigi
wish i could just pause time for a bit to ldar a while without neglecting my responsibilities or wasting my time on earth

• +1
Reactions: Eternal_
COVID was also so great because you could blame everything on COVID. Being late, being sick, not socializing, being depressed, not turning things in on time, not being punctual in general, etc.

Those days are gone :(
doing whatever, whenever 😔😔😔

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: xegigi and Eternal_