Most right wingers are low IQ chimps

B

blackpilled I lost

Banned
I have noticed a lot of right wingers are "temporarily embarrassed millionaires". What do I mean by this?
"I work minimum wage job but I will be rich cos muh Andrew Tate so I am voting right wing"
Others have a different mindset
"Despite being absolutely financially mogged by the elite doing what they want will help me financially"
Others have an approach of social issues
5 years ago "I hate feminists and muslim sandniggers wokesjw I support mens rights"
Now "I love feminists and Muslim sand niggers because they hate trannys which are men"

I don't see liberals as any better and view them as rightwing but still JFL

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, Dystopian, Deleted member 41229 and 9 others
I am just racist.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 41229, Aladin, king_bandon and 8 others
I have noticed a lot of right wingers are "temporarily embarrassed millionaires". What do I mean by this?
"I work minimum wage job but I will be rich cos muh Andrew Tate so I am voting right wing"
"Despite being absolutely financially mogged by the elite doing what they want will help me financially"
5 years ago "I hate feminists and muslim sandniggers wokesjw I support mens rights"
Now "I love feminists and Muslim sand niggers because they hate trannys which are men"

you're right, but also most left wingers are low IQ af

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead, Deleted member 29786, rand anon and 2 others
Most so called right/left wingers dont give a shit about the most oppressed group in society, which is poor, ugly, lonely men.
The difference between them is that while the right wingers just say "suck it up, buddy boyo, life's tough" , the left reverses the oppressor and the oppressed (DARVO), justifying even more severe oppression of poor, ugly, lonely men.
On top of that they partially caused the predicament of that same marginalized group in the first place, which makes them hypocritical.

Therefore i think that it is more reasonable to support reactionary right wing politics as a sub-8 male.
What we really need tho is a third positionist political system, which doesn't try to divide and subdue us, but instead unites us against (((neoliberalism, capitalism and cultural marxism))).

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
  • Ugh..
Reactions: poopoohead, Magnum Opus, king_bandon and 6 others

tbh the most vocal out of both groups are dumb as fuck, spend a week on mainstream subreddits u gonna think the same or worse about left wingers.

the only right political stance is the one that benefits you perwsonally, discussing politics like one is right and the other is wrong is a brainlet trait i imagine losers like @Makhachev indulging in.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
tbh the most vocal out of both groups are dumb as fuck, spend a week on mainstream subreddits u gonna think the same or worse about left wingers.

the only right political stance is the one that benefits you perwsonally, discussing politics like one is right and the other is wrong is a brainlet trait i imagine losers like @Makhachev indulging in.
hold on im busy, cant read everything.
you said something about left wingers, well lets have a debate . i challenge you. 8 am here im gonna debunk your right wing ideology and opinion on politics like its nothing. like peeling a banana and eating the banana and throwing peel in the garbage bin. its so easy for me

• +1
hold on im busy, cant read everything.
you said something about left wingers, well lets have a debate . i challenge you. 8 am here im gonna debunk your right wing ideology and opinion on politics like its nothing. like peeling a banana and eating the banana and throwing peel in the garbage bin. its so easy for me
Ok, I confess, I used to be woke. The smallest thing would get me triggered. I was intolerant of everything that offended me. I protested it all, and demanded it be cancelled. Finally I outgrew it, and went to preschool.

• JFL
Reactions: poopoohead, Mr. President and Deleted member 23239
Ok, I confess, I used to be woke. The smallest thing would get me triggered. I was intolerant of everything that offended me. I protested it all, and demanded it be cancelled. Finally I outgrew it, and went to preschool.
yeah you were what can be described as liberalian fascist. ( fascism comes from italy, benito musolini was premiere minister )
and you actually had balls to go to kids and get the knowledge you lack , sit in the same class with 7 year olds. i admire that, it must have felt like ego death and end of all borders for you. you made many friends there and you finally talked to girls. that was worth it
sometimes we have to drop low to get then at our highest point, like climbing a mountain and at the top of the mountain there is one word that lays there: peace and happiness .

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: poopoohead, Deleted member 23219 and forevermirin
yeah you were what can be described as liberalian fascist. ( fascism comes from italy, benito musolini was premiere minister )
and you actually had balls to go to kids and get the knowledge you lack , sit in the same class with 7 year olds. i admire that, it must have felt like ego death and end of all borders for you. you made many friends there and you finally talked to girls. that was worth it
sometimes we have to drop low to get then at our highest point, like climbing a mountain and at the top of the mountain there is one word that lays there: peace and happiness .
I guess only people who are depressed, anxious and pissed off will ever understand this. If you're happy with everything, great! Don't judge other people who aren't there yet (or do, I personally give a shit). But all I know is @Makhachev is ballsy enough to have shared this with people who may need it for themselves and I rate that a lot.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and Deleted member 23239
I guess only people who are depressed, anxious and pissed off will ever understand this. If you're happy with everything, great! Don't judge other people who aren't there yet (or do, I personally give a shit). But all I know is @Makhachev is ballsy enough to have shared this with people who may need it for themselves and I rate that a lot.
i tried to fit in and play some ball with kids it was ok until they sports teacher came in and ask me who i am and i ran away

• So Sad
Reactions: forevermirin
i tried to fit in and play some ball with kids it was ok until they sports teacher came in and ask me who i am and i ran away
“Rejection doesn't mean you aren't good enough; it means the other person failed to notice what you have to offer ” -Mark Ahmed

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23239
black pilledI have noticed a lot of right-wingers are "temporarily embarrassed millionaires". What do I mean by this?
"I work a minimum wage job but I will be rich cos much Andrew Tate so I am voting right-wing"
"Despite being financially mogged by the elite doing what they want will help me financially"
Others have an approach to social issues
5 years ago "I hate feminists and Muslim sandniggers wokesjw I support men's rights"

Right-wingers are gonna lose, looking at the way they are playing now.

The left-wing carefully brings topics that generate empathy with the majority of the population (losers/idiots).
+ The left wing also tries to acquire powerful positions with the victim card.

What's the right-wing doing? Trying to prove the left-wing wrong instead of going for power.
More votes = win, and the left has more votes rn.

In all this chaos, do we care?
I personally don't.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and rand anon
you're right, but also most left wingers are low IQ af
It's just anyone who identifies too far with one political side is usually low IQ
I don't care about most politics at all

• +1
most of my right wing beliefs come from hating feminists and hating liberal values. i dont necessarily hate lgbtq, i just think its way overpushed

im fine with minorities and muslims, but i hate the liberal victim narrative that is pushed onto them and how it affects society

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and alriodai
both liberals and right wing cucks are low IQ chimps

If you're not rich or filthy rich, supporting capitalism is just retarded, especially when you're blackpilled and know your prime is in your late teens/20s

Communism is the way to go, communists hate the shit outta liberals first of all

Right wing and liberals are trying to do one thing: Making you care about problems that doesn't affect you but that the natural human hates aka trannies, faggots, etc meanwhile they're just fucking up the cost of living and money for the working class like us, but since we see them as "tranny haters, fags haters blablablablabla" we like them even tho they're fucking us in the ass

• +1
most of my right wing beliefs come from hating feminists and hating liberal values. i dont necessarily hate lgbtq, i just think its way overpushed

im fine with minorities and muslims, but i hate the liberal victim narrative that is pushed onto them and how it affects society
you shouldn't be in acceptance of the LGBTQ community, accepting that gay people and lesbian people exist and it's okay it's normal, the LGBTQ community is an over sexualization and make the stereotypes about them true, I used to support them but they're sexualizing everything

I support trans people too, not the AGP ones (old weird ones who got a fetish) but the ones that did it from a young age, the same for gay and lesbians, I don't really gaf who you fuck, and you don't owe me anything

Feminists are ppl everyone should hate, the same for "hardcore" muslims, the ones who try to push their beliefs on you, if you're a muslim and just go on with your life it's okay, but the ones that are pushing on you and trying to change your cuontry values are to be kicked asap

Most so called right/left wingers dont give a shit about the most oppressed group in society, which is poor, ugly, lonely men.
The difference between them is that while the right wingers just say "suck it up, buddy boyo, life's tough" , the left reverses the oppressor and the oppressed (DARVO), justifying even more severe oppression of poor, ugly, lonely men.
On top of that they partially caused the predicament of that same marginalized group in the first place, which makes them hypocritical.

Therefore i think that it is more reasonable to support reactionary right wing politics as a sub-8 male.
What we really need tho is a third positionist political system, which doesn't try to divide and subdue us, but instead unites us against (((neoliberalism, capitalism and cultural marxism))).
Right-wingers are gonna lose, looking at the way they are playing now.

The left-wing carefully brings topics that generate empathy with the majority of the population (losers/idiots).
+ The left wing also tries to acquire powerful positions with the victim card.

What's the right-wing doing? Trying to prove the left-wing wrong instead of going for power.
More votes = win, and the left has more votes rn.

In all this chaos, do we care?
I personally don't.
View attachment 2359045
The american left and the american right are the same side of the coin, nothing changes, they both are getting money
One hates trannies and faggots and doesn't like victim blaming
One loves trannies and faggots and accuse others of opression

Meanwhile capitalism is fucking us all up, the world ressources are finite and it's getting abused by the same rich faggots politicians and billionaires who they hang with for useless shit

TLDR: left and right of the american spectrum = same thing jfl

• +1
The american left and the american right are the same side of the coin, nothing changes, they both are getting money
One hates trannies and faggots and doesn't like victim blaming
One loves trannies and faggots and accuse others of opression

Meanwhile capitalism is fucking us all up, the world ressources are finite and it's getting abused by the same rich faggots politicians and billionaires who they hang with for useless shit

TLDR: left and right of the american spectrum = same thing jfl
Well, my brother, all we have to do is keep our eyes on geopolitics.
They did give us spoilers of COVID in the 2012 Olympics, didn't they?

Whatever the fuck is happening is for us to make money.
Let's take the Ukraine War for example. People were injured and dead, destroyed infrastructure, and billions from Joe :D

The thing is we gotta find out what companies are the biggest in healthcare and infrastructure in Ukraine and invest in them.
Half of the tax from the USA (man I feel sorry for them) is wasted, the other half will be used to recover Ukraine.
The chart will go up thanks to the redevelopment and lo, you just made some quick money.

Just now the Indian Prime Minister visited the USA, had a meeting with the tech giants, Indian billionaires and CEOs and suddenly the NIFTY (it's an Indian thing) stocks went up to 19k (the highest Indians have seen in years).

While everyone was busy making fun of Joe during the national anthem, smart guys were making money.
So should we.

Last edited:
north american political parties are a joke

all of them are evil jews

Left wingers mog
Ar7i23yvo3a81

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 26410, anticel and Aypo129

i just hate them all

They are mentally very very weak so they have to engage in low IQ copes in order to keep themselves going. This erodes their IQ. So it's a weird case where mental weakness directly leads to low IQ but they already had a pretty low IQ in the first place to be unable to see themselves objectively.

• +1
Thank god i play left winger jfl

Tradcucks are the worst

• +1
Reactions: Lord-Arthur_17

You should only be right wing if you're a business owner or a high skilled worker.

I have noticed a lot of right wingers are "temporarily embarrassed millionaires".
You've noticed? You mean you read this on reddit and now you're trying to pass it off as your own observation, like the redditor you are.

my political views and dependent on the people im trolling and the women i talk too
i can play any character (im a psychopath )

• +1

neocon kys faggot

You've noticed? You mean you read this on reddit and now you're trying to pass it off as your own observation, like the redditor you are.
youre both reddit dwellers (thumbs down)