Most scientists are not scientists by choices

Selfahate

Selfahate

Banned
Most researchers scientists and nerdy people are usually forced in to it
Mocked and ostracized from society
At an young age not being able to have any meaning full experience they turn stem maxxing and money maxxing as copes
And in Hope's of living a normal life but all they get is a subpar pathetic life while contributing the most to society and the advancement of civilisation

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: ChadFucksYourOneitis, thecel, PenileFacialSurgery and 29 others
B R U T A L

• +1
Reactions: thecel, Deleted member 502, EthnicelAscension and 2 others
They're forced to be cucks for society

• +1
Reactions: Oogaboogajiggaboo, mikeock, EthnicelAscension and 7 others
Indeed imagine the lives of people who code and maintain tinder app
those people are the biggest fuckers out there. Even worse than Mark Cuckerburg

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thecel, GordonFreeman, Slayerino and 4 others
Yeah

• +1
Reactions: thecel
Sad shit tbh

wrong, I'm a scientist and 6psl.

• Woah
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thecel, Seth Walsh and Deleted member 4671
  • JFL
Reactions: thecel, EthnicelAscension and Vitruvian
Imagine what will happen when the blackpill goes mainstream. All the cucks working to advance the civilization that actively ostracizes them, suddenly switching directions and working to dismantle it. Should be fun to watch.

• +1
Reactions: ChadFucksYourOneitis, thecel, Deleted member 616 and 6 others
Even the smartest subhuman who made it to Harvard feels less fulfilled and happy than a chad creampie’ing a new woman for the first time.
Never forget this.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Lolcel, thecel, Deleted member 616 and 12 others

:cry:

• So Sad
Reactions: thecel
True. Same reason why most Asians and Curries just STEMcel like nobody else.

• +1
Reactions: mikeock, chadpreetcel123, Norwooder and 2 others
Reminder that AI is going to replace us all, we are useless to the the elite in the incoming years

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
yes this is obvious, who would prefer the life of a subhuman scientist over living like jeremy meeks

• +1
Reactions: mikeock, turkproducer, HighIQcel and 1 other person
At an young age not being able to have any meaning full experience they turn stem maxxing and money maxxing as copes
And in Hope's of living a normal life but all they get is a subpar pathetic life while contributing the most to society and the advancement of civilisation
I’m a scientist

• +1
Reactions: EthnicelAscension
This is not a coincidence. Brutal blackpill ngl.

• +1
Reactions: EthnicelAscension, Norwooder, HighIQcel and 1 other person
Holy shit this post blew up 18 pings
yes this is obvious, who would prefer the life of a subhuman scientist over living like jeremy meeks
Very few people who chose it
Remember life starts in high school

• +1
Reactions: GetThatBread
most scientists are there cus of their ego. they think wasting their years in academia doing mind numbing experiments will give the automatic respect. they think they are giving themselves for the advancement of society but all they really do is waste tax payer dollars on experiments that will go nowhere except to get research publication on their resume for a little dopamine rush. the world of academia is pathetically sad

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973, EthnicelAscension, BigBoy and 1 other person
most scientists are there cus of their ego. they think wasting their years in academia doing mind numbing experiments will give the automatic respect. they think they are giving themselves for the advancement of society but all they really do is waste tax payer dollars on experiments that will go nowhere except to get research publication on their resume for a little dopamine rush. the world of academia is pathetically sad
Are u mad scientists are the back boneof modern society and get this retarted idea that research is waste of money feeding niggar pathetic subhuman die

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
Just waiting to get tagged in this lol

The ironic thing is that they're actually helping society to fix important problems and progress

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
BETABUXXING

Are u mad scientists are the back boneof modern society and get this retarted idea that research is waste of money feeding niggar pathetic subhuman die
never said thats all scientists. im just saying most of them aren’t really 120+ iq and are doing their masters or phd in a shitty institution. they arent smart enough to excel in their field to contribute anything useful, but they try their best to survive for self gain by tryharding pumping out publications.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973 and stuckneworleans
I think this thread hits people in the gut

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: idkagoodusername and Deleted member 616
never said thats all scientists. im just saying most of them aren’t really 120+ iq and are doing their masters or phd in a shitty institution. they arent smart enough to excel in their field to contribute anything useful, but they try their best to survive for self gain by tryharding pumping out publications.
Pretty much described all rebbit cucks.

STEMcel here. Can confirm I coped hard with excelling in academia to aleviate my inceldom and social inpopularity due to being ugly.

Used to do physics, but I might change to a bio-engineer major though and try to create designer babies and/or new better looksmaxing techniques. Another positive is that bio majors have way more women so it would be a life quality increase from the 95% male physics classes I am doing.

Not sure though, because academia is cucked in general and I should honestly gtfo.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: ChadFucksYourOneitis, Lolcel, Deleted member 616 and 2 others
STEMcel here. Can confirm I coped hard with excelling in academia to aleviate my inceldom and social inpopularity due to being ugly.

Used to do physics, but I might change to a bio-engineer major though and try to create designer babies and/or new better looksmaxing techniques. Another positive is that bio majors have way more women so it would be a life quality increase from the 95% male physics classes I am doing.

Not sure though, because academia is cucked in general and I should honestly gtfo.
The femanists won't allow that bro
I have studied them

Screen Shot 2020 03 12 at 20431 pm

here is part of the article, have a read. so bluepilled. normies love to talk about attraction as If you can change it but in reality its not really about being athletic or unathletic. Its about your face and height (ie, things you cannot change)

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 616, turkproducer and EthnicelAscension
View attachment 304411
here is part of the article, have a read. so bluepilled. normies love to talk about attraction as If you can change it but in reality its not really about being athletic or unathletic. Its about your face and height (ie, things you cannot change)
Models are not unintelligible or dumb
They just don't want to suffer 40 years doing paper works and actually enjoy life

• +1
Reactions: CopingCel, BlackPillChad and Norwooder
View attachment 304411
you can change both of those things though

• +1
Reactions: CopingCel
They just don't want to suffer 40 years doing paper works and actually enjoy life
so, so, so accurate. most of the dudes at my school who were good looking were getting high scores at school even without that much study. they absolutely do have intelligence aswell. they just have a much much easier route to get noticed-modelling/acting/youtube etc

• +1
Reactions: Selfahate
Come on guys share your thoughts
so, so, so accurate. most of the dudes at my school who were good looking were getting high scores at school even without that much study. they absolutely do have intelligence aswell. they just have a much much easier route to get noticed-modelling/acting/youtube etc

It's also why you don't see any women in STEM or any position that requires a lot of effort for little gain.

An above average woman is privileged like a model-looking man is in life. So they don't see the value in wasting their life studying or doing an office job, when they can actually enjoy life.

My STEM uni is completely and utterly filled with ugly men, because they don't have any other way to obtain life quality than cope with university. They mog the average person to oblivion and back in intelligence. It's just that even if you are as intelligent as the average STEMcel, you wouldn't actually go there unless you are ugly like them.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 502, turkproducer, CopingCel and 3 others
Not really. There are a lot of normal looking people in pharmacy or other science-lite sciences. I even know one cute girl who studied chemistry and math.

So you're telling me that you don't find certain aspects of science interesting?
Dude coming up with the theory of relativity gives you way more pleasure than an ons.

So you're telling me that you don't find certain aspects of science interesting?
Dude coming up with the theory of relativity gives you way more pleasure than an ons.
COPE LIFESTYLE PUSSY >QUANTUM THINGY
Not really. There are a lot of normal looking people in pharmacy or other science-lite sciences. I even know one cute girl who studied chemistry and math.
Normal lol sub 8 males are incels
Cute girls probably a affirmative action hire
Keep copeing

Last edited:
COPE LIFESTYLE PUSSY >QUANTUM THINGY
Bro I have a Swedish friend that was literally chad in school. But he prioritised science over fucking as many chicks as possible. Because science is interesting, including computer science.

Bro I have a Swedish friend that was literally chad in school. But he prioritised science over fucking as many chicks as possible. Because science is interesting, including computer science.
Ok 1 swedish guy like quantum THINGY ok
May be he was a social out caste in high school
But anyway it doesn't mean anything most men would don't chose to be scientists if they were given the chance
Also ur forgetting that most research is boring data crunching and most people will never gain fame like Stephan hawking

Last edited:
Ok 1 swedish guy like quantum THINGY ok
May be he was a social out caste in high school
But anyway it doesn't mean anything most men would gladly don't chose to be scientists
Dude he was not a social outcast ever man. He was good looking throughout his life.
My argument is that looks doesn't determine that science is not interesting. Just because someone is ugly doesn't mean that they will not like science. And if they like science then they're not being forced into it.

Last edited:
Just because someone is ugly doesn't mean that they will not like science. And if they like science then they're not being forced into it. Ofcourse they are u moron
The one example of the Swedcuck don't change the fact that
Millions of sub8s are study in hopes of marrying a whore in her 30s
Sure some will have genuine interest for science and tech like Elon musk but other like the geo of Google no

Physics is beautiful
until you get to quantum mechanics/relativity where logic, common sense, and consistency are thrown out of the window

• +1
Reactions: AbandonShip