Most sexually important traits are just above average. Lower your standards or go for male model, no inbetween.

T

Tomboyslayer

Iron
Height doesn't matter unless you're below 5'10 barefoot, or above that, same with money, same with bodyfat/musculature, status, etc etc. A good portion of americans/europeans could make it off height and JBW alone. The only time this doesn't apply is on your face, since it has so many unique and easy to break traits it becomes something only special to you. HTN + ottermode + NT +5'10 barefoot(+) + A bit over average income will get you some HTB-Low tier Stacylites. Play on your strengths you turboautists. (Over because mtn and 5'7 :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: )

Let's get LL !

Its hard becoming a htn lets be honest most guys claiming htn look like shit in candid

side profile IS your 3/4.
This is 3/4

yeah, and if your gonial angle is garbage or your hyoid bone also is your face goes down quite a lot. Same with ears or other stuff that is important on the side profile (though of course the front is most important)

i love greycel discussion(since i'm one)

Height doesn't matter unless you're below 5'10 barefoot, or above that, same with money, same with bodyfat/musculature, status, etc etc. A good portion of americans/europeans could make it off height and JBW alone. The only time this doesn't apply is on your face, since it has so many unique and easy to break traits it becomes something only special to you. HTN + ottermode + NT +5'10 barefoot(+) + A bit over average income will get you some HTB-Low tier Stacylites. Play on your strengths you turboautists. (Over because mtn and 5'7 :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: )
Wtf does income have to do with fucking random whores off tinder? I don't want to marry the bitch.

• JFL
Reactions: spongebob