most stacies are not in the city

D

Deleted member

Lurker
should’ve been obvious but all these sexy jbs are all living in unheard of towns and rural places where nobody really goes, online makes it better for chad but worse for everyone else, living in a big city is just aids when most bitches r dead and being chased by 10 guys at the same time

tldr countryside maxx

• +1
Reactions: RTLBbc, Autisticbrokeass2, Chadeep and 6 others

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jnumber01, fuxkdakikez, Deleted member 39692 and 2 others
true

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30037
In the UK I can attest. The genuine hot girls who possess some class are always in the wealthy parts of the countryside. This probably doesn't apply to other countries but here it definitely does.

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel, Staceymaxxing, Xangsane and 1 other person
@Xangsane has any other user ever had 100k rep?

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
In the UK I can attest. The genuine hot girls who possess some class are always in the wealthy parts of the countryside. This probably doesn't apply to other countries but here it definitely does.
@Xangsane has any other user ever had 100k rep?
a lot of city girls are foids who just want a chad

You do get good looking girls in London but they're all fake and brainwashed by social media. The LEGIT stacies with good families aren't in the city.

• +1
Reactions: Staceymaxxing, Deleted member and Xangsane
You do get good looking girls in London but they're all fake and brainwashed by social media. The LEGIT stacies with good families aren't in the city.
You think the GL girls in London are chad chasers?

yeah the HQNP ones.
And chads?

yeah the HQNP ones.
And chads?
Chads are even more rare than Stacies in the UK. But probably a bit more even in regards to City - Countryside. But from my experience the girls are in the countryside

• +1
Reactions: RTLBbc and Xangsane
its over

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member
why more even?
Why the country?

why?
I think the Chads tend to migrate to London for the lifestyle but lots of the rich girls are happy in a wealthy countrside estate which is 95% white and not full of immigrants/ tourists

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
I think the Chads tend to migrate to London for the lifestyle but lots of the rich girls are happy in a wealthy countrside estate which is 95% white and not full of immigrants/ tourists
what lifestyle?

• JFL
big cities are horrible for dating which is pretty ironic

• +1
what lifestyle?
The one they think exists which doesn't really exist of just constant fun and stuff to do. Little do they know London is 60/70% ethnics.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member and Xangsane
Nًًُ❌O shit every girl is chads toilet
most london girls are repulsive is the difference

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20370
The one they think exists which doesn't really exist of just constant fun and stuff to do. Little do they know London is 60/70% ethnics.
I don't live in London but a smallish town.

it's also so expensive

• +1
it's also so expensive
I don't think people realise that young people who live in London either live with their parents or have to share a flat with 3/4/5/6 other people just to afford it. It's a dog shit quality of life without serious money or property.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member and Xangsane
I don't think people realise that young people who live in London either live with their parents or have to share a flat with 3/4/5/6 other people just to afford it. It's a dog shit quality of life without serious money or property.
and the latter is seen as NT, and the former an ethnic trait. Jova

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member and Deleted member 30037
Chads are even more rare than Stacies in the UK. But probably a bit more even in regards to City - Countryside. But from my experience the girls are in the countryside
Give some names of these areas?

• JFL
Give some names of these areas?
Surrey, Dorset, East Sussex, Hertfordshire, Hampshire, Devon, Kent etc

Basically any wealthy white county in the south of England

• JFL
@Xangsane POC only live in the cities, you will never ever find one in the wealthy countryside

Surrey, Dorset, East Sussex, Hertfordshire, Hampshire, Devon, Kent etc

Basically any wealthy white county in the south of England
Can confirm for Surrey

My mate in University is now in Surrey uni

Posh cunts apparently but he couldn't pull a strong htb in London (he saw me do that often and looked up to me)....now his gf in his literal dorm is a strong htb

Showed me a pic and I thought she was foreign Swedish or something and he said nope, full English and look at her blowing up my phone saying she misses me
I'm like wtf same YOU that struggled in London??? (London girls have some weird ego and most are just mid tbh, saw better and humble girls in Liverpool)

Crazy tbh
I have to live this shithole city, htbs from other countries come to London for the weekend and it just feels so easy to pull them

Seems its similar for countryside just miles away from me, I thought they would want similar background wealthy bfs(even if not gl)?

@astatine @Xangsane

Last edited:
  • +1
Can confirm for Surrey

My mate in University is now in Surrey uni

Posh cunts apparently but he couldn't pull a strong htb in London (he saw me do that often and looked up to me)....now his gf in his literal dorm is a strong htb

Showed me a pic and I thought she was foreign Swedish or something and he said nope, full English and look at her blowing up my phone saying she misses me
I'm like wtf same YOU that struggled in London??? (London girls have some weird ego and most are just mid tbh, saw better and humble girls in Liverpool)

Crazy tbh
I have to live this shithole city, htbs from other countries come to London for the weekend and it just feels so easy to pull them

Seems its similar for countryside just miles away from me, I thought they would want similar background wealthy bfs(even if not gl)?

@astatine @Xangsane
Yeah the girls in the countryside do obviously date similar wealthy people. At least long term (seriously)

• +1
Reactions: Staceymaxxing