Most successful people arent even htn

fleurybobby

fleurybobby

Bronze
Look at all the actors, players, milionaires. They aren’t even htn, some are but most arent

• JFL
Reactions: Mrinfinityx
Most actors are noticeably above average looking.

• +1
Reactions: Prince88, Bitchwhipper2, falcon1 and 10 others
Disagree, plus that is too broad of an assessment

Last edited:
Cause they dont give a fuck since their famous or rich

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31942 and Deleted member 31931
Most actors are noticeably above average looking.
Mention 5 new young actors that are htn+ not old ones like brad pitt and leonardo DiCaprio. Barely any new actors are htn+ for example the entire cast of stranger things no one is objectivly htn+

Mention 5 new young actors that are htn+ not old ones like brad pitt and leonardo DiCaprio. Barely any new actors are htn+ for example the entire cast of stranger things no one is objectivly htn+
The entire cast of Élite are all HTN+.

The entire cast of Élite are all HTN+.
Screenshot 2023 08 20 00 47 54 64 680d03679600f7af0b4c700c6b270fe7
the 2 on the top i circled aren't the guy i circled in the bottom is questionable the rest are obviously htn+

• JFL
Reactions: EggKing
Water, they make too much money nothing matters at a certain point of fame & fortune

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31942
Ryan Gosling is HTN.

give examples
Adam sandler, adam driver, kevin heart, messi, mbappe, haaland, jim carrey, Jeff bezos, andrew tate, Mark zuckerberg, bill gates and many more

Water, they make too much money nothing matters at a certain point of fame & fortune
Real we should be grinding for fortune instead of looks

View attachment 2390353the 2 on the top i circled aren't the guy i circled in the bottom is questionable the rest are obviously htn+
The majority of the cast is obviously way above average, the fact that there is some average-looking dudes doesn't disprove that fact.

Acting is a domain where above average looks (especially if not compensated by an exceptional talent) is often a necessary condition; Acting is a visual art, so obviously attractive peoples have a higher producing value for leading roles, as people are better off looking at an attractive face for 2 hours than a less attractive one.

So no, your assertion doesn't apply well to acting.
However this is true for many other domains, as being good-looking aside from being an advantage in all possibles configurations (because of the halo effect) is much less necessary to create a successful company or to make smart-enough investments.

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger
Adam sandler, adam driver, kevin heart, messi, mbappe, haaland, jim carrey, Jeff bezos, andrew tate, Mark zuckerberg, bill gates and many more
Just be one of the richest men in the world, or the best footballer in the world to negate looks.

• +1
Reactions: EggKing
Just be one of the richest men in the world, or the best footballer in the world to negate looks.
No im just saying that looks dont matter to be successful. Its easier to be rich than be a chad

Just be messi theory

Yall noobs. Just use the ChaddyMomma life hack:

1. Think of the last Chad you saw irl, note his hair color
2. Find a roastie Milf with that hair color and fuck her as many times equals your PSL gap from being chad (i.e. if your 2 PSL fuck dis mommaseetuhhh like 5 times for real)
3. By now she should have given you a STD
4. Dont seek medical attention for the illness, let it kill you, and simply pray to Chadpreet that youll be reborn to look like Chad (See Step #1).

Yall noobs