Most tik-tok pretty boys are good looking normies with clear skin

Deleted member 6908

Deleted member 6908

Looks, Charisma, Masculine Virtues

I've known this for ages.

Average is a word referencing AVERAGE. It's the AVERAGE of the population and most people sit in this ballpark. 40-60 percentile. (4-6/10)

Most of these guys are just lean af, high in collagen and with great skin from loads of effort. That's it. Normies with ok to decent bones. Some are close to Chadlites, but really they are normies. That's why you see them putting more down-to-earth personality into their actions on tik-tok, because they have to suit their look. These are the long-term relationship guys women crave-for. This was me several years ago ngl.

Verdict: We should all stop chasing Chad-status. It's not worth the hassle. You need a certain level of bone-structure which is very rare to have. Yes I know it isn't fair because bitches can look Stacey with decent cheekbones and a good eye-area, while painting their faces, but that's life I am afraid fellas.

Softmax and then become down-to-earth NT.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: wannabe prettyboy, Deleted member 3997, Deleted member 6341 and 4 others
I don’t see any pajeets tho

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 7125, Deleted member 8202 and 1 other person
with filters

• +1
Reactions: Chadrapist and Pubertymaxxer3
Being sub 12%BF>everything

I cant physically lose weight at 17-20%BF, fuck me.

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss and Pubertymaxxer3

Average is a word referencing AVERAGE. It's the AVERAGE of the population and most people sit in this ballpark. 40-60 percentile. (4-6/10)

Most of these guys are just lean af, high in collagen and with great skin from loads of effort. That's it. Normies with ok to decent bones. Some are close to Chadlites, but really they are normies. That's why you see them putting more down-to-earth personality into their actions on tik-tok, because they have to suit their look. These are the long-term relationship guys women crave-for. This was me several years ago ngl.

Verdict: We should all stop chasing Chad-status. It's not worth the hassle. You need a certain level of bone-structure which is very rare to have. Yes I know it isn't fair because bitches can look Stacey with decent cheekbones and a good eye-area, while painting their faces, but that's life I am afraid fellas.

Dont care
I want to be an aesthetic Chad

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadrapist, warpsociety, TUSSELEIF and 1 other person
Damn, no wonder so many zoomers are gay these days.

• +1
Reactions: Chadrapist, PYT, Deleted member 8202 and 3 others
Dont care
I want to be an aesthetic Chad

No surgery will do it for you.

I am open minded to some debate here. Some nice and relaxed debate.

So go ahead and find me a normie that turned into a Chad with surgery. If you can find me 3 outliers who were guys I'll concede I am talking shit.

YouTube videos. Pictures. Whichever you like. Videos would be better to minimise fraudulence.

• +1
Reactions: Pubertymaxxer3
No surgery will do it for you.

I am open minded to some debate here. Some nice and relaxed debate.

So go ahead and find me a normie that turned into a Chad with surgery. If you can find me 3 outliers who were guys I'll concede I am talking shit.

YouTube videos. Pictures. Whichever you like. Videos would be better to minimise fraudulence.
Im 35 % bodyfat and will leanmaxx into 8 % bodyfat
Plus many other things, skinmaxxing, chewing, etc...

• +1
Reactions: Pubertymaxxer3 and Deleted member 9072
Im 35 % bodyfat and will leanmaxx into 8 % bodyfat
Plus many other things, skinmaxxing, chewing, etc...

And you have Chad bone-structure under there waiting to be unleashed on the world?

• +1
Reactions: Pubertymaxxer3 and Deleted member 10987
Damn, no wonder so many zoomers are gay these days.
The male beauty standard has gone from high T classy buff men to estrogenic limp wrists prettyboys

Zoomers will be the gayest generation yet

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: eyelidcel, Wallenberg, Deleted member 9072 and 2 others
The male beauty standard has gone from high T classy buff men to estrogenic limp wrists prettyboys

Zoomers will be the gayest generation yet

Can't say I can argue this.

• +1
Reactions: Pubertymaxxer3

When was the last time you were normal weight? How old are you now and how old were you when you were normal weight?

If you were Chad as a teenager you would never have allowed yourself to put on 35% body fat. That's obese and more than even I was several months ago.

When was the last time you were normal weight? How old are you now and how old were you when you were normal weight?

If you were Chad as a teenager you would never have allowed yourself to put on 35% body fat. That's obese and more than even I was several months ago.
Im 17 and the last time i was normal/thin was 9 year old

Im 17 and the last time i was normal/thin was 9 year old

And you are using how you looked in a school photograph at 9 as a reference point for; "I will be 8+/10 once lean" ?

Obviously lose the weight but you seem confident you'll be Chad.

And you are using how you looked in a school photograph at 9 as a reference point for; "I will be 8+/10 once lean" ?

Obviously lose the weight but you seem confident you'll be Chad.
Nah im using that for a 35 % fat fuck
Im a 5-6/10 and i have a great base for leanmaxxing

And fat fucks usually have good bones underneath

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6908
Nah im using that for a 35 % fat fuck
Im a 5-6/10 and i have a great base for leanmaxxing

And fat fucks usually have good bones underneath

Post pic or PM?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987
Genius. Pure genius.

And you have Chad bone-structure under there waiting to be unleashed on the world?
he does
@Maesthetic bone structure is very good
especially for fat person
i can tell

• Ugh..
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 10987, Deleted member 6908 and 6485b025t
which mean top 40% of men

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
he does
i can tell

If his bone-structure is visible at 35% body fat then..............

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987 and Deleted member 9072
which mean top 40% of men

No. These guys are between the 45 to 70 percentile. 4.5/10 - 7/10.

The 4.5-5.5s are frauding so you don't see it. Lights, camera, action. They have a studio set-up in their rooms lmao.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9072
No. These guys are between the 45 to 70 percentile. 4.5/10 - 7/10.

The 4.5-5.5s are frauding so you don't see it. Lights, camera, action. They have a studio set-up in their rooms lmao.

4a8931915ef5d8351537bc2b84e29228
Ff708bac85643ca395de87150b81fd0f

he does
i can tell

Oh yeah shit he does man.

Very wide features, with strong browridge and hunter eyes.

At worst 7/10 Chadlite when lean.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987 and Deleted member 9072

mse will make me Chadlite

Nigga what???

You said it yourself they have above average collagen and skin. These are not normies at all

Nigga what???

You said it yourself they have above average collagen and skin. These are not normies at all

And who cannot get good collagen and skin from various forms of shit?

Boosting Collagen naturally:

- Strength training
- Eating antioxidants
- Eating foods high in vitamin C
- Increasing exposure to sunlight

Boosting collagen artificially:

- Vitamin C Serums
- Redlight therapy
- Microneedling
- A device which you stare at 30 minutes a day and so acts as a replacement for sunlight

Collagen boosting is so easy. I done it successfully within a couple of months and I am 28.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987 and PYT
And who cannot get good collagen and skin from various forms of shit?

Boosting Collagen naturally:

- Strength training
- Eating antioxidants
- Eating foods high in vitamin C
- Increasing exposure to sunlight

Boosting collagen artificially:

- Vitamin C Serums
- Redlight therapy
- Microneedling
- A device which you stare at 30 minutes a day and so acts as a replacement for sunlight

Collagen boosting is so easy. I done it successfully within a couple of months and I am 28.
They probably don't even do all that, my point is regardless these aren't just your average men I promise you that. Most of them hit the gym or are lean which already puts them above the average man. Factor in the top tier hair and skin quality etc.

They probably don't even do all that, my point is regardless these aren't just your average men I promise you that. Most of them hit the gym or are lean which already puts them above the average man. Factor in the top tier hair and skin quality etc.

Promise me what?

Ff708bac85643ca395de87150b81fd0f
4a8931915ef5d8351537bc2b84e29228

These 2 particular guys aren't even high tier normies and the girls put them on their "cute" compilation video. I can find more 4.5-5.5/10s if you want from these videos?

Exactly, goodlooking normies alas not normies

They reek of homosexuality, much like the op.

Ur so retarded u cannot replicate their jaws or their maxillas

You're wack, most of them look chadlites.

• +1
Reactions: saffacel