Most tik-tok pretty boys are good looking normies with clear skin

Deleted member 6908

Deleted member 6908

Looks, Charisma, Masculine Virtues

I've known this for ages.

Average is a word referencing AVERAGE. It's the AVERAGE of the population and most people sit in this ballpark. 40-60 percentile. (4-6/10)

Most of these guys are just lean af, high in collagen and with great skin from loads of effort. That's it. Normies with ok to decent bones. Some are close to Chadlites, but really they are normies. That's why you see them putting more down-to-earth personality into their actions on tik-tok, because they have to suit their look. These are the long-term relationship guys women crave-for. This was me several years ago ngl.

Verdict: We should all stop chasing Chad-status. It's not worth the hassle. You need a certain level of bone-structure which is very rare to have. Yes I know it isn't fair because bitches can look Stacey with decent cheekbones and a good eye-area, while painting their faces, but that's life I am afraid fellas.

Softmax and then become down-to-earth NT.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 9779, bugeye, Deleted member 5292 and 10 others
If you’re young, you can softmax later, bone growth should be your main priority because it will last the rest of your life and help you age well. If you’re under 25, chew, mew, and get Mse if you need tongue space.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9779, Deleted member 5698, Deleted member 11479 and 5 others
If they're normies then ur incel by those standards nigga

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: brucewayne78, Deleted member 9779, curryboy123 and 16 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9779, Deleted member 11074, RadComputerGamer and 3 others
If they're normies then ur incel by those standards nigga

A59e30e5339575c7c36b6ceb679e0c5f

• JFL
Reactions: Babyblackcarrot

Last edited:
Nigga you said youre above avg so youre tiktok pretty boy level? Theyre atleast 5psl each

Normie is not necessarily above average. Your bitchy personality always creates these girls toilet type arguments on the fucking forum. Shut the fuck up nigga. You're also a fake Chadlite. Post a clear face shot.

Watch the videos and check their personalities. They don't act like Chads. Or how shall I describe this? Super alpha males that know they are the bomb.

Watch the videos and check their personalities. They don't act like Chads. Or how shall I describe this? Super alpha males that know they are the bomb.
Cheerleader effect

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Blackgymmax, Deleted member 12218 and Deleted member 6403
these vids are frauded to the core jfl

• +1
Reactions: JL~, tyronelite and Deleted member 10987
I agree and also frauding with lighting and shit and some even wear fucking makeup. But some are also genuinely chads. Really depends but all the really famous ones are complete goofs. I always hear bitches talking about this fag Tony Lopez and the guy looks like shit..yet jb teens and women line up to suck his cock. The world we live in :feelsrope:

I agree and also frauding with lighting and shit and some even wear fucking makeup. But some are also genuinely chads. Really depends but all the really famous ones are complete goofs. I always hear bitches talking about this fag Tony Lopez and the guy looks like shit..yet jb teens and women line up to suck his cock. The world we live in :feelsrope:
What a cope man. Tony Lopez looks great

• +1
Reactions: Dunkelheit
If you’re young, you can softmax later, bone growth should be your main priority because it will last the rest of your life and help you age well. If you’re under 25, chew, mew, and get Mse if you need tongue space.
I turned 18 less than a month ago, can you tell how do I do bone growth? You can refer to my pics in my previous threads for advice too

Please mind that I don't plan to get any surgeries at all, I will keep everything natural.

5f08e5bb1918244f0a2cd6e9

bro r u messing with me? First off the fucking FRAUD and he still looks like an average goof with a shitty fuckboy cut which dont fit his face. @22Bones

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    207.3 KB · Views: 240
If only I could stabilise hair and collagen...

look at that nose as well and shit eye area
Classic cope mindset.

Eye area is good a good shape, deepset, minimal eyelid exposure, and no pigmentation problems.

Gandy nose isn’t ideal but it doesn’t matter because he has great jaw and maxilla development.
A2AAC58F 85DC 4F01 946C AC1F865E81D3
11250A6E E00A 401C 988F EE8A8E5ED4D8

Keep coping

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10516 and BUY$DRUGS
Classic cope mindset.

Eye area is good a good shape, deepset, minimal eyelid exposure, and no pigmentation problems.

Gandy nose isn’t ideal but it doesn’t matter because he has great jaw and maxilla development.
View attachment 968884View attachment 968885
Keep coping
idk man cherrypicked photo first off but Ill admit the jaw is decent enough... he squinting here his eye area is shit trust me and everything you else said other tiktokers have and more like hollow cheeks, way better eye area, better haircuts, better noses and yet he is praised the mos... also another thing his skin is like a woman's.

View attachment 968876
bro r u messing with me? First off the fucking FRAUD and he still looks like an average goof with a shitty fuckboy cut which dont fit his face. @22Bones

LMAO

This is a mediocre looking guy with misharmony. His bones aren't bad, they just don't blend together well.

He has bad boy sex-appeal. That's what the girls are liking. His style. It's same cheerleader effect @kjsbdfiusdf was talking about. He looks like he is well-respected in popular extrovert bad boy groups.

Fe2fac7208553be0c6c336d93d4589f5

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403
Classic cope mindset.

Keep coping
he also kissed a tranny saw it on the news so to be fair its already over.

LMAO

This is a mediocre looking guy with misharmony. His bones aren't bad, they just don't blend together well.

He has bad boy sex-appeal. That's what the girls are liking. His style. It's same cheerleader effect @kjsbdfiusdf was talking about. He looks like he is well-respected in popular extrovert bad boy groups.

View attachment 968890
bad boy sex appeal? Alright man guess I'll cake on some make up, wear earrings, and nail polish for that "bad boy look".

bad boy sex appeal? Alright man guess I'll cake on some make up, wear earrings, and nail polish for that "bad boy look".

But he does. Why else would chicks be going for him?

Beckys love this kind of guy up. Solid bones, one or two flaws to show he's human, with bad boy street style.

Btw just for the record dude and I know you know this:

She's wearing a super tight dress, photoshopping her waist line, has her face heavily painted and shining bright lighting into her appearance.

Classic cope mindset.

Keep coping
Bro this site is fucking retarded.
They call every eye area that isn’t “hooded” shitty. Like no that’s not how it works

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12218
Just put off the first steps of looksmaxing until after your prime theory

Most of these guys are just lean af, high in collagen and with great skin from loads of effort. That's it. Normies with ok to decent bones. Some are close to Chadlites, but really they are normies. That's why you see them putting more down-to-earth personality into their actions on tik-tok, because they have to suit their look. These are the long-term relationship guys women crave-for.
These guys have very little irl appeal when it comes to women above the age of 17. I also have held the belief that good lighting and high quality pictures/video do not only increase your rating but infact provide some sort of halo. You can be a PSL4 with recessed chin and big nose but if you have zoomer fringe, good lighting and clear skin you can pull numbers ONLINE. However irl everyone is using the same lense and lighting to look at you.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 5292, Deleted member 2205 and Deleted member 6908
These guys have very little irl appeal when it comes to women above the age of 17. I also have held the belief that good lighting and high quality pictures/video do not only increase your rating but infact provide some sort of halo. You can be a PSL4 with recessed chin and big nose but if you have zoomer fringe, good lighting and clear skin you can pull numbers ONLINE. However irl everyone is using the same lense and lighting to look at you.

Thank you very much! I don't fraud like these guys and when I see myself in the mirror vs the camera, I realise WHY people fraud. They fraud a little though and then want to go crazy.

And hair. If the Norwood Reaper comes for their ass they're gonna cry (the white ones).

They actually have quite a lot of feminine features surprisingly to offset their masculine jaws, I'm scared of what JB's will find attractive in 2030. Maybe we'll all look like trannies and the male specie will go extinct.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10185
ITS THE hair and style that makes them Pretty bois... Vinnie looks pure shit with normal hair cut. Even the Indian guy here turned pretty boy when he grew his TIKtok hair.. He does not look same with shorter hair.

• +1
Reactions: Schizoidcel
And hair. If the Norwood Reaper comes for their ass they're gonna cry (the white ones)
maybe could classify it as some sort of youth halo? Clear smooth skin and healthy hair?

• +1
Reactions: Schizoidcel and Deleted member 10185
Thank you very much! I don't fraud like these guys and when I see myself in the mirror vs the camera, I realise WHY people fraud. They fraud a little though and then want to go crazy.

You should fraud if you want compete with people.

Wrong user but bruh everyone fraud.. . Even the models frauds and edits their photos. The reason why you should fraud is because people lose PSL points with camera distortion and lightning. .. If you look better in mirror you cannot put that same quality in Internet without frauding.

Last edited:
Just put off the first steps of looksmaxing until after your prime theory
Thats only if you’re running pretty boy game. Most pretty boys look like boneless wings later in life.
B079CF5C B88C 495B BAB6 24FBA6CEF726
5D31362B CB2E 4116 A369 9073E7DEB921

Boned chads look great well into their 30’s

BBF4FC9F 7783 4C3F 9E48 AF0423F98DD2
7A91AB47 84E2 48B1 9E18 53B0B1350549
C35020F9 922A 4933 B336 04913B44A4D5

I cherrypicked but point stands. If you don’t look good and don’t have that gentleman look after your prime, it’s over for you.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6908
Thats only if you’re running pretty boy game. Most pretty boys look like boneless wings later in life.
View attachment 968919View attachment 968920

View attachment 968923View attachment 968924View attachment 968925

I cherrypicked but point stands. If you don’t look and don’t have that gentleman look after your prime, it’s over for you.

Exactly.

Collagen goes, their faces go. I keep saying this LMAO

Gotta put the work into keep producing collagen./

View attachment 968919View attachment 968920

View attachment 968923View attachment 968924View attachment 968925

I cherrypicked but point stands. If you don’t look and don’t have that gentleman look after your prime, it’s over for you.
Uh I don't think you understand what I am saying. Whether you have bones or not, it is best to softmax earlier so you can be good looking in your youth.

Not sure why you would not softmax as soon as possible at all. I mean you should be losing weight, skincare, grooming, etc. before you even think about surgeries. Also if you are over 20 and looking for bone growth you are lying to yourself.

• +1
Uh I don't think you understand what I am saying. Whether you have bones or not, it is best to softmax earlier so you can be good looking in your youth.

Not sure why you would not softmax as soon as possible at all. I mean you should be losing weight, skincare, grooming, etc. before you even think about surgeries. Also if you are over 20 and looking for bone growth you are lying to yourself.
If you need surgery’s to look good, it’s truly over. You sound like such a blue piller, just take a shower theory.

A lot of these guys are genuinely good looking and would appeal to college aged women, but yeah it's really easy to fraud

Last edited:
If you need surgery’s to look good, it’s truly over. You sound like such a blue piller, just take a shower theory.
Then what exactly do you mean by prioritizing bone growth over softmaxxing?

Exactly.

Collagen goes, their faces go. I keep saying this LMAO

Gotta put the work into keep producing collagen./

you think mse will Chad me?

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
I heard you’re the expert at mse

And hair. If the Norwood Reaper comes for their ass they're gonna cry (the white ones).

They actually have quite a lot of feminine features surprisingly to offset their masculine jaws, I'm scared of what JB's will find attractive in 2030. Maybe we'll all look like trannies and the male specie will go extinct.
this may be legit, and is what I'm scared of because you have to be an insane prettyboy to pull off androgynous look

• +1
Reactions: Schizoidcel

a lot of them have got good hair too, and designermaxx, i doubt any of them would age well and i find that they'd very quickly lose their appeal. i do agree though, a lot of their core features are normie-tear, just utilized a lot of potential in a lot of areas.

There is a reason why they are on tik tok and not on runaways next to o pry making millons only because of face. They are high tier normies looksmaxed and filtermaxed.

• +1