Most Unmoggable Fictional Characters

Napoleon1800

Napoleon1800

What is wrong with me?
In no particular order:

1) Achilles played by Bradd Pitt from Troy

Absolute mogger. Great colouring, femalegazemaxxed. Good physique, warriormaxxed, 6'0. Huge sex appeal. Back when Troy first came out, Achilles was in many girls' wet dreams. The Mediterranean Sex Prince.

2) Ivan Drago played by Dolph Lungdren

The ideal Aryan male, Hitler's wet dream. 6'5, porcelain white glowing skin, beautiful blonde hair, ice blue eyes, bones carved like stoned. Fast, muscular, powerful, ruthless. Murdered America's best boxer, didn't give a fuck. Ultimate low inhib dark triad. And of course never forget his brutal mogging of Rocky. (look below)

3) Edward Cullen played by Robert Pattinson

Absolute pussy magnet. When Twilight came out, Edward Cullen was the beast that licked every girls blood and pussy in their dreams. 6 feet tall, mysterious green eyes, porcelain white skin, and of course, dark triad vampire. The amount of JB pussy this fictional vampire slayed was on another level

4) Superman played by Henry Cavill

King of the North Atlantid pheno. 6'2, black hair, white skin and blue eyes. Muscular, with a jaw that could cut rocks. He's the image in the minds of women when they say "I just want a strong yet kind and vulnerable man to love me". Admired by men, worshipped by women.

5) Patrick Bateman played by Christian Bale

He is the dream of every man. Good looking, muscular, rich, white, low inhib, and absolute slayer. Dressed in thousand dollar suits, this man would add your girlfriend to his harem of females and fuck her while flexing his biceps in front of a mirror. Murders anyone he wants, and doesn't give a single fuck about the consequence. His Skincare routine annihilates any these looksmaxxers on this forum have. The only thing he lacks is his height (5'10), but hey, God had to limit him somehow.

6) Jake Dawson played by Leo Dicaprio

King of Prettyboys. The Appeal God. Girls were drowning in hysteric crying because of his death. His smooth white skin, plump lips, dazzling blue eyes, soft blonde hair, 6'1 height and lean build causes oceans inside the bodies of JBs. Something none of us could ever do. This man mogged so hard that despite being a low class brokie, he stole a high class stacylite with simply one glance. Truly unmatched.

B0238de33f04a15bf1e61f7e05c42b4d
Drago
Rocky 4 directors cut headed to theaters with 40 minutes of yfhn1280
Edward Cullen
Henry cavill superman wallpaper scaled
Ad 121819165 e1385994271712
Untitledhgkjljlklk

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, greywind, Tr0ubLe and 5 others
Drago stands out the most there

• +1
Reactions: 1966Ford, iam good boy and Napoleon1800
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: callisto and flippasav
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51551, Deleted member 20370 and Napoleon1800
This might have been the first chad thundercock meme

The original virgin vs chad
The funny thing is that Rocky here was actually gymmaxxed and testmaxxed yet he got mogged super hard by Drago. Brutal phenopill

• +1
Reactions: flippasav
2779021 images   2022 03 04T213032149
this nigga is another specimen jfl

• +1
Reactions: flippasav
The funny thing is that Rocky here was actually gymmaxxed and testmaxxed yet he got mogged super hard by Drago. Brutal phenopill
Nordics were giants and most have them carry the common haplogroup (I) which is linked to creating giants

These are the guys who are most likely to live life on easy mode compared to the rest of the worlds population

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20370, aerty and Napoleon1800
Found the downgraded version of grandpa dolph

• +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800
Miguel O hara is 6’9 gigachad

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 51551 and Napoleon1800
Mysterious high class vampire mogger.

• +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800 and nanefer
Good for him. He at least managed to continue his bloodline. His son now has to ascend in order to not rot.
He got brutally cucked by manletism, very high pitched voice and frame
Happy ascending for him

I feel Cavill is at his worst as Superman.

• +1
Reactions: DelonLover1999

all mogged by a gypsy manga character

• JFL
Reactions: Tr0ubLe
In no particular order:

1) Achilles played by Bradd Pitt from Troy

Absolute mogger. Great colouring, femalegazemaxxed. Good physique, warriormaxxed, 6'0. Huge sex appeal. Back when Troy first came out, Achilles was in many girls' wet dreams. The Mediterranean Sex Prince.

2) Ivan Drago played by Dolph Lungdren

The ideal Aryan male, Hitler's wet dream. 6'5, porcelain white glowing skin, beautiful blonde hair, ice blue eyes, bones carved like stoned. Fast, muscular, powerful, ruthless. Murdered America's best boxer, didn't give a fuck. Ultimate low inhib dark triad. And of course never forget his brutal mogging of Rocky. (look below)

3) Edward Cullen played by Robert Pattinson

Absolute pussy magnet. When Twilight came out, Edward Cullen was the beast that licked every girls blood and pussy in their dreams. 6 feet tall, mysterious green eyes, porcelain white skin, and of course, dark triad vampire. The amount of JB pussy this fictional vampire slayed was on another level

4) Superman played by Henry Cavill

King of the North Atlantid pheno. 6'2, black hair, white skin and blue eyes. Muscular, with a jaw that could cut rocks. He's the image in the minds of women when they say "I just want a strong yet kind and vulnerable man to love me". Admired by men, worshipped by women.

5) Patrick Bateman played by Christian Bale

He is the dream of every man. Good looking, muscular, rich, white, low inhib, and absolute slayer. Dressed in thousand dollar suits, this man would add your girlfriend to his harem of females and fuck her while flexing his biceps in front of a mirror. Murders anyone he wants, and doesn't give a single fuck about the consequence. His Skincare routine annihilates any these looksmaxxers on this forum have. The only thing he lacks is his height (5'10), but hey, God had to limit him somehow.

6) Jake Dawson played by Leo Dicaprio

King of Prettyboys. The Appeal God. Girls were drowning in hysteric crying because of his death. His smooth white skin, plump lips, dazzling blue eyes, soft blonde hair, 6'1 height and lean build causes oceans inside the bodies of JBs. Something none of us could ever do. This man mogged so hard that despite being a low class brokie, he stole a high class stacylite with simply one glance. Truly unmatched.

View attachment 2434117View attachment 2434119View attachment 2434120View attachment 2434121View attachment 2434126View attachment 2434128View attachment 2434129
And the secret one Richard rameriz: 6feet 1 with the best wide cheekbones Mogger in earth woman loved him wet at this day even though is psychotic killer

Also he is satanmaxxed darktriadmaxxed slayer

• +1
Reactions: hispanicincel
Dolph lundgren was the ultimate gigachad, never heard of anyone who could mogg him.

• +1
Reactions: BaldingBabyFace and Napoleon1800
And the secret one Richard rameriz: 6feet 1 with the best wide cheekbones Mogger in earth woman loved him wet at this day even though is psychotic killer

Also he is satanmaxxed darktriadmaxxed slayer
Retard Ramirez. Also ramirez is a real person

• JFL
Reactions: iam good boy
I feel that only Brad could wear a long hairstyle like that.

Everyone else would look geeky and weird

I feel Cavill is at his worst as Superman.
Where do you think he looked the best? I remember when Man of Steel came out he had a lot of fan girls

I feel that only Brad could wear a long hairstyle like that.

Everyone else would look geeky and weird
Depp also pulled off the long hairstyle but yea Pitt is a gigachad he looks good with whatever hairstyle. When he plays Achilles he is literally near perfect. Tanned olive skin, long blonde hair, glowing blue eyes, toned muscular body. Unmoggable

What about Jack Reacher. From reacher. Masculine look never descend after 30.

Attachments

• 93D5135F-6DAE-4ABB-857A-D6D8C3ECB493.jpeg
    93D5135F-6DAE-4ABB-857A-D6D8C3ECB493.jpeg
    31.5 KB · Views: 0
  • F5571895-88A7-4BC0-BF2C-E96A57570E24.png
    F5571895-88A7-4BC0-BF2C-E96A57570E24.png
    952.2 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Mr. President and Napoleon1800
1) Mr. Ripley played by AD from Plein soleil.

nah the dickriding is crazy

tiktokcel dickrider

nah the dickriding is crazy
Dickriding for who? The text that I wrote was half serious. Its about fictional characters after all. Are you one of those people who say blackpillers are gay for looking at men jfl

Dickriding for who? The text that I wrote was half serious. Its about fictional characters after all. Are you one of those people who say blackpillers are gay for looking at men jfl
im joking mf, isnt this forum only about trolling anyways jf

• +1
im joking mf, isnt this forum only about trolling anyways jf
No jokes here. .org account = high t dark triad mogger how could you not have not known this???

Achilles is the best movie character in a history

• +1
I find it weird how christian bale is attractive, he is recessed and downwardly grown. Him and I share similar pheno.

Gaston if we counting cartoons

eastern euros are unmoggable when it comes to physique only, they are just mentally behind westerners

my top 5 off the top of my head, in no particular order (overall, not just lookswise; i'm focusing on their character and status more):
- benedict cumberbatch in sherlock holmes
- marlon brando in the godfather
- matthew mcconaughey in true detective
- james gandolfini in the sopranos
- alexander dreymon in the last kingdom
- james spader in boston legal
- jason momoa in see
- christian bale as batman
- daniel day-lewis in there will be blood
- brad pitt in fury

honorable mention: crowe in a beautiful mind even though it's about a real person; imagine the combination of john nash's biography and jennifer connelly as your wife, a theoretically perfect human existence

no point in mentioning dicaprio, damon and wahlberg here, they are unmoggable the second they show up on the screen even if it's a shitty 6.5 IMDb movie

• +1
Reactions: DelonLover1999 and zura
Remove bateman he doesnt belong next to the gods, you should have put Damon Salvatore in the 5th place

• JFL
Reactions: Tr0ubLe
Cope hard nigger go beat your shit to american psycho only little kids worship him
Woah man why so angry? Bale has more appeal and higher smv because taller. Ian is uncanny.

• +1
Reactions: zura
cause he looks like shit ian mogs him back to september 11 2001 8:45 a.m and back
Ians ipd falios him hard but I can see where you’re coming from, Imo harmony over extreme features.

• +1
Reactions: mrr
Remove bateman he doesnt belong next to the gods, you should have put Damon Salvatore in the 5th place

View attachment 2443018
He would be number 7 tbh I was thinking of whether to put him instead of Bateman or not I think Bateman has more appeal