most women dont want u to want them

edodalic29

edodalic29

Retired
We all have been fed lies throughout our whole life that we need to show a women we care about her and like her and she will natrually like you back ….

wrong ……the second u show intrest & exploit your smv your done for , i have lost a women who was deeply interested in me that i pushed away because i reciprocated her feelings and invested to early

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: borismonster, copingtoohardrn, bloomercel and 7 others
As soon as i was openly into her she dropped me 😂

• +1
Reactions: borismonster, bloomercel, Never Get Up and 3 others
why are females like this

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker and edodalic29
As soon as i was openly into her she dropped me 😂
I did also on numerous occasions because i didnt know any better , i kept thinking it was all looks and i could pretty much say whatever i wanted

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
In their biology , most women want to win you over , if they see your chasing her she will leave no matter how gl u are , they crave indifference and emotionally unavailable men

It all comes down to her survival to find the strongest man she can find and im not talking about physical

• +1
Reactions: Never Get Up, borismonster, LooksThinker and 1 other person
Everything you're saying in this thread just confirms that attraction is almost entirely based on behavior, NOT value. Women want guys who don't actually care about them, and they are repulsed by guys who do care, even if they tick all the checkboxes.

When you realize how counterintuitive and self-sabotaging this is it makes sense why ancient societies operated the way it did. When women are given such freedom & power as they are today its impossible for relationships to be anything but sick & dysfunctional.

There's no such thing as a loving harmonious relationship where both partners are completely all in, there's always someone getting the short end of the stick whether they realize it or not. As a result, we ALL end up with partners that we don't truly care about or that don't truly care about us, or at the very least aren't each other's first choice.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: borismonster, bloomercel and Allornothing
Emotionally unavailable = high value, high status

Let's be real, in the modern day there's not much the average man can do to actually appear high value. It's not like we have to fight other men for food and resources and be the strongest. This is what women are programmed to want though. Women needed men, not the other way round.

Men nowadays have everything they need so they've lost that emotional unavailability and are now cursed to feel strong feelings of attachment to the women they're with. Emotional vulnerability in men is the result of modernisation.

Part of me hopes all of this is wrong.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Never Get Up, borismonster, edodalic29 and 1 other person
It’s all about you having options

• +1
Reactions: borismonster and Allornothing
We all have been fed lies throughout our whole life that we need to show a women we care about her and like her and she will natrually like you back ….

wrong ……the second u show intrest & exploit your smv your done for , i have lost a women who was deeply interested in me that i pushed away because i reciprocated her feelings and invested to early
That's why bbc are high smv in this era

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: borismonster and edodalic29
Emotionally unavailable = high value, high status

Let's be real, in the modern day there's not much the average man can do to actually appear high value. It's not like we have to fight other men for food and resources and be the strongest. This is what women are programmed to want though. Women needed men, not the other way round.

Men nowadays have everything they need so they've lost that emotional unavailability and are now cursed to feel strong feelings of attachment to the women they're with. Emotional vulnerability in men is the result of modernisation.

Part of me hopes all of this is wrong.
True
IMG 7205

• So Sad
Reactions: Allornothing