Mother argues with husband at hotel resort then has threesome with two 15 year old hockey players. BONE-CHILLING

stamaster21

stamaster21

Kraken
I keep teling folks this these women are gonna bang male minors who are in most cases above average or have sport build, its never no fat/obese ugly male.
Turns out it was three 15 years but she only fucked two of them at the same time, the other one watched. In the comments people said he is probably the one who told police. imagine your a horny 15 year old and two of peers are banging her at the same time and geting their ducks sucked by this women, while you only get to watch.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24929 and LordSergiXX63
Wtf do you mean imagine your a pedophile nigga

Wtf do you mean imagine your a pedophile nigga
you cant fkn read, im trying to give the image and mindset of the third male who just watched. LEARN TO READ NINJA

"The family is also captured in a photo at a local church in December 2022, both Schardin and her husband wearing radiant smiles."

:forcedsmile:

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: stamaster21 and futuregigamogger
BONE_CHILLING

• +1
Reactions: LordSergiXX63
yea man i would feel so harassed and molested if such terrible person would have sex with me for free as an horny animal 15 y/o

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Allornothing
why cant i experience this?

you cant fkn read, im trying to give the image and mindset of the third male who just watched. LEARN TO READ NINJA
nigga i havent read a book in 10 years

• Woah
Reactions: stamaster21
My man....
You always come up with great stories of these roasties fucking these teens. Man, and I'll say this again, it's insane how these fuckers get to fuck these hot milfs. I WANT A HOT MILF! But as a cutecel that only makes it harder to achieve

Users who are viewing this thread

Back