Mouthguard utilisation to induce CCW rotation

Also I have to wear rubber bands so in order to prevent recession of my maxilla I push my jaw forwards to counteract the force of the bands, and so far it seems that no aesthetics have been ruined.
Yeah the jutting of the jaw leads to a forward force rather than backwards. Good thinking.

Also I have to wear rubber bands so in order to prevent recession of my maxilla I push my jaw forwards to counteract the force of the bands, and so far it seems that no aesthetics have been ruined.
tutorial? how do rubber bands pull ur maxilla foward

You're right, chewing mouthguard should help alot. When you chew a mouthguard that separates the bite, the habitual dysfunctional occlusion doesn’t prevent the jaws from restructuring at a new level when the masseters work more symmetrically

Apart from that i am glad that there is atleast someone here who puts emphasis on good underrated habits like breathing.

I have another tip for you. Massage your carotid triangle, it'll increase the bone mass in your face as long as you're younger than 25. Do it for 1 year and you should be able to gain significant results.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: nobodyspecial369, meryou and YouLiveForYourself
You're right, chewing mouthguard should help alot. When you chew a mouthguard that separates the bite, the habitual dysfunctional occlusion doesn’t prevent the jaws from restructuring at a new level when the masseters work more symmetrically

Apart from that i am glad that there is atleast someone here who puts emphasis on good underrated habits like breathing.

I have another tip for you. Massage your carotid triangle, it'll increase the bone mass in your face as long as you're younger than 25. Do it for 1 year and you should be able to gain significant results.
Excited to see the results:feelshah:

It deserves emphasis. How can you expect your body to excel when it's having a 24/7 uphill battle trying to get enough oxygen to just about survive.

Never heard about massaging the carotid triangle, I'll try it out though why not.

I don't know. Probably you don't push hard enough.

I do those hard mewing chin tucks (they aren't really chin tucks, but half chin tucks) and the force is so great if you're lying in bed that your maxilla feels like it's about to explode.

The biggest difference I noticed is more prominent cheeckbones. I didn't expect cheekbones to become bigger to be honest at first, then I searched on reddit and apparently it's more common if you do hard mewing, but NOT at early stage. Still I have shitty eye area though.

This is why I think cheekbone gains aren't mainly from the expansion and lifting up of the maxilla, but from the indirect pressure of the tongue THROUGH the maxilla, and the increased 'loading' on that bone causing it to remodel itself over time to become stronger to resist that sort of loading.
osT5V9H.jpg
how old are you bro?:unsure:

Do you swallow and hold it? Focus more on the back/middle/front or equally? How are your teeth positioned? Ive been mewing for 2 years already with decent results(could be puberty jfl) and now i feel like im starting all over again
it just could be incorrect mewing most ppl here does and when you do it very correctly with goood posture (pelvic + spine) it came environment such as sleep , diet hgh exercise ,temperature, its like increasing height u need lot of stuff.....

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13626
how old are you bro?:unsure:
Early 20s. Note that with chin tucks I mean half way chin tucks movement while mewing, in other words do very hard mewing moving your head down each reap. The goal is to get your maxilla to the point that it feels it's about to explode.

Noticed quite a bit of a difference in cheekbones + esp zygomatic arches area.

Huh. how does massaging your neck increase bone mass in the face?? :feelswat::feelswat::feelswat:

• Hmm...
Reactions: Agendum
it just could be incorrect mewing most ppl here does

Huh. how does massaging your neck increase bone mass in the face?? :feelswat::feelswat::feelswat:

View attachment 1690986
i kind of believe it work bc i was seen from an expert that massaging big toe in foot activate thyroid gland for hgh (height) and lot of stuff and its underrated here also massaging the nerve (xi) 11 in the neck make you symmetrical by activating the left underrated part of the carnial:y'all:

• Hmm...
Reactions: yorker12
Excited to see the results:feelshah:

It deserves emphasis. How can you expect your body to excel when it's having a 24/7 uphill battle trying to get enough oxygen to just about survive.

Never heard about massaging the carotid triangle, I'll try it out though why not.
hey i’m very excited to see you endeavoring this experiment. i plan on trying this out soon. Steph curry wears mouth guard and good forward growth…

How has your progress been so far i know it’s only been what like a month or two? please keep up with this and let me know how it’s going!

I’m also wondering what type of mouth guard i should get.

I'm still trying to understand the best way to move the face forward and to create ccw rotation with the mouthguard. Is it best to place the lower teeth under the top teeth and to jut foward with the middle and anterior portion of the tongue pushing forward too?

I'm still trying to understand the best way to move the face forward and to create ccw rotation with the mouthguard. Is it best to place the lower teeth under the top teeth and to jut foward with the middle and anterior portion of the tongue pushing forward too?
you generally do not want to posture in an underbite :feelshmm:

Any results?

Just do hard chin tucks. Been doing them for a month and half and my lower jaw came forward and the cheekbones became more prominent.

The only long term question when it comes to hard mewing is the mandible.

Here John Mew says you have to wait for the postaaah! to widen it, but it can take a while.

But it kind of makes sense: Zygomatic arch -> temporomandibular joint. The question is if the bone remodels by forming angles, etc.

So if I only wanna fix upper maxillary recession chin tucking could be all I need?
My lower third is very good and well developed but my upper maxilla is recessed.

I can’t breathe when swallowing and holding my tongue there?

Just do hard chin tucks. Been doing them for a month and half and my lower jaw came forward and the cheekbones became more prominent.

The only long term question when it comes to hard mewing is the mandible.

Here John Mew says you have to wait for the postaaah! to widen it, but it can take a while.

But it kind of makes sense: Zygomatic arch -> temporomandibular joint. The question is if the bone remodels by forming angles, etc.

What’s the difference between hard chin tucks and normal one chin tucks?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back