Move to Japan

User28823

User28823

Kraken
Housing is cheaper, can get a nice cozy house for much cheaper than shitty prices

The culture is nice

Everything is clean

Quiet, peaceful

The women are attractive (to me)

Take a train to Tokyo

Learn Japanese

What yall think? Mind you, this would be my retirement plan... buy a house, marry a Japanese baddie and enjoy life while retired (will be under 35)

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Iblamejordan, 케이제이, GabachoCopium and 10 others
And get prepared to work 7 days a week for 23 hours

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: socialcel, 케이제이, datboijj and 8 others
  • Woah
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: socialcel, NoseProphecy, datboijj and 2 others
SQUISHY SQUISHY!!!!
432109703 1390736511419891 5551262850789766942 n

• Hmm...
  • Love it
Reactions: coispet and Xangsane
Why do Westerners always envison Japan as Eden jfl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger, datboijj, Costcosuperstore and 2 others
im pretty sure jap women hate ethnics more than white women do

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Klasik01, 케이제이, sportsmogger and 2 others
what are the cons
people treating you like a 2nd tier citizen
being overworked to death
affordable houses that won't be sold to you anyway
language barrier

• +1
Reactions: sportsmogger, datboijj, Costcosuperstore and 1 other person
im pretty sure jap women hate ethnics more than white women do
i'm white, once i learn japanese its over for all those little dick japs!

• Woah
Reactions: InnerVoid
Housing is cheaper, can get a nice cozy house for much cheaper than shitty prices

The culture is nice

Everything is clean

Quiet, peaceful

Take a train to Tokyo

Learn Japanese

What yall think? Mind you, this would be my retirement plan... buy a house, marry a Japanese baddie and enjoy life while retired (will be under 35)

Japanese baddies don’t exist you autist

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger and User28823
shes german viet, but in general I like Asian women

Only autists like Asian women , good luck with that disgusting truecel son you are going to produce silly nigga

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger and User28823
Japanese baddies don’t exist you autist
watching ice poseidon's japan stream rn i've already seen a shit ton of women i'd fuck
way more than fat fuck america with basic bitches

Only autists like Asian women , good luck with that disgusting truecel son you are going to produce silly nigga
if i had a asian son i'd just whitepill him and make him a genius (i know how to), then ensure he becomes rich and successful and he will not be miserable blackpilled little shit like everyone on this forum

watching ice poseidon's japan stream rn i've already seen a shit ton of women i'd fuck
way more than fat fuck america with basic bitches

Ah yes typical “mUh JaPanEse WomEn aRe pErFeCt WaiFu”

the average European woman mogs the shit out of the average buck tooth piss skin jap.

if i had a asian son i'd just whitepill him and make him a genius (i know how to), then ensure he becomes rich and successful and he will not be miserable blackpilled little shit like everyone on this forum

Nigga if you had an Asian son, he’d rope at the thought of his daddy been a true incel that can’t pull white women, so he had to settle for “muh azn”, and his mother being a ugly yellow chink

Ah yes typical “mUh JaPanEse WomEn aRe pErFeCt WaiFu”

the average European woman mogs the shit out of the average buck tooth piss skin jap.
waifu is cringe i hate anime and weebs, only con of moving there tbh is their obsession with that shit.

european women can be hot but i like asians

Nigga if you had an Asian son, he’d rope at the thought of his daddy been a true incel that can’t pull white women, so he had to settle for “muh azn”, and his mother being a ugly yellow chink
again, thats ur blackpilled doomer incel mindset
plenty of grateful, disciplined kids who don't get trapped into such a mindset
also, knowing what i know i'd raise a gigachad asian son like jon skywalker by pumping him with hgh

waifu is cringe i hate anime and weebs, only con of moving there tbh is their obsession with that shit.

european women can be hot but i like asians

Like Asians is an incel trait.

BDE3694A 508B 49E4 A7D2 C5C4B0D27C7E
B0C5A489 F1F3 4A3C BEA7 4380F502A7C2

• +1
Reactions: 📎♿️⚙️
again, thats ur blackpilled doomer incel mindset
plenty of grateful, disciplined kids who don't get trapped into such a mindset
also, knowing what i know i'd raise a gigachad asian son like jon skywalker by pumping him with hgh

You aren’t going to raise a gigachad son nigger,

You are on looksmax so you are probably already a generic abomination, the desperate white worshipping whore that spreads her gook pussy for you, will also be a genetic abomination

Kon'nichiwa Niggerrr

• JFL
Reactions: ominion and User28823
Japan has fallen. It’s over for that island
Why do Westerners always envison Japan as Eden jfl
The things that made it once great are incompatible with Western ideals

• +1
Reactions: shabby890
You aren’t going to raise a gigachad son nigger,

You are on looksmax so you are probably already a generic abomination, the desperate white worshipping whore that spreads her gook pussy for you, will also be a genetic abomination
i actually have very good muscle and bone structure, the issue was something that occurred during pregnancy that caused some asymmetries

my son can easily be a mogger, i'm HTN, and my sisters are HTBs

i have good DNA but flaws and mistakes during growth led me here unfortunately

my son will not face those same mistakes

also, you're assuming i even want kids. right now i don't have any plans to

wont care when i speak fluent japanese and have a japanese baddie

will be retired

money talks + will be citizen by then

again, would learn fluent japanese
why would you retire in Japan?

i actually have very good muscle and bone structure, the issue was something that occurred during pregnancy that caused some asymmetries

my son can easily be a mogger, i'm HTN, and my sisters are HTBs

i have good DNA but flaws and mistakes during growth led me here unfortunately

my son will not face those same mistakes

also, you're assuming i even want kids. right now i don't have any plans to

Nigga if you are physically attracted to Asian women, if you penis can even get hard for them, there is something wrong with you.

There’s a reason why, chinks have to settle for incels or obviously autistic men.

Disgusting. WMAF and WMIF is the most disgusting combinations on earth.

• Hmm...
Reactions: User28823
why would you retire in Japan?
beautiful, peaceful, quiet, respectful culture and people, housing is cheaper, cozy, can take a train anywhere I want, awesome car scene (love cars), i like asian women

much better than retiring in america which is deteriorating everyday

feel free to list the cons which i've already read some online

Living in SEA, SA or EE with remote job paying western wages is ideal. You’ll be rich rather than middle class, sex & relos easier

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: LVZZO, ominion, Costcosuperstore and 1 other person
Nigga if you are physically attracted to Asian women, if you penis can even get hard for them, there is something wrong with you.

There’s a reason why, chinks have to settle for incels or obviously autistic men.

Disgusting. WMAF and WMIF is the most disgusting combinations on earth.
you're just pressed my preference is different than yours, there are plenty of beautiful asian women

FUARK...............
A06fddd4 4a44 4360 a652 2b6ca958b955

hit up some vietnamese bars in japan

mogs any blonde foid

need an asian bitch on my dick rn !

this shit got me bricked up!

The culture is nice

Everything is clean

Quiet, peaceful

Take a train to Tokyo

Learn Japanese

You need to account that Japan is very expensive and wages are stagnant.

You don't want to do that. The women there are whores and annoying. Once you fuck one, she tells everyone and they all want to fuck you. Trust me. Go anywhere but there. Perhaps, you should move to Haiti. You'll like it there!

You Got This Bill Murray GIF

• Woah
You don't want to do that. The women there are whores and annoying. Once you fuck one, she tells everyone and they all want to fuck you. Trust me. Go anywhere but there. Perhaps, you should move to Haiti. You'll like it there!

You Got This Bill Murray GIF
if thats the case i'm booking my flight to japan tonight !

• Hmm...
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
if thats the case i'm booking my flight to japan tonight !
Careful. Not knowing Japanese and having one whine like a schoolgirl, you don't know what she's saying. Also, consider that challenge in Japan still going called "Fuck an American." They use white guys for content. Why would anyone subject themselves to that degrading level? Haiti, trust me.

• Woah
Careful. Not knowing Japanese and having one whine like a schoolgirl, you don't know what she's saying. Also, consider that challenge in Japan still going called "Fuck an American." They use white guys for content. Why would anyone subject themselves to that degrading level? Haiti, trust me.
i'm going to rawdog that hairy pussy and hear her squeal like a pig

• +1
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
Cope @User28823 will make the next Jon Skywalker

• Love it

The culture is nice

Everything is clean

Quiet, peaceful

Take a train to Tokyo

Learn Japanese

Highest iq user I trust this moving to Japan rn

• Woah