Movie plot

s t a l l i o n

s t a l l i o n

Iron
Lately everything on tv seem really dull I thought of a movie plot could be good, let me know what u think

First 30 min we are taken thru the life of Timmy. Timmy is walking thru life as invisible subhuman who is ignored by every girl in his college. He is incredibly lonely and borderline suicidal but refuses to rope without satisfying his goal of touching another woman with her consent. Timmy browses online and discovers the blackpill and begins to looksmax. He has 35k saved up from working when he was a kid, up til now at his part time job driving Uber. He starts gym, loses 50 lbs and begins skincare. He decides to get a hair transplant and sliding genio in another country. He is thrilled with his progress. Week by week he is ascending more and more. Any off time he has is spent looksmaxxing. Castor oiling eyebrows, grip training forearms and eating carrots. You name it. Soon, he feels his progress has plateaued and he decides to go all in with LL. Only after LL will he then have passed the looks threshold in his mind to pursue women.

He is brought up to a whopping 5 ft 11 after he’s healed, but 6’1 with lifts.(4psl)

He starts to notice more attention from women and reciprocates.

However they are absolutely appalled because Timmy has 0 clue how to socialize.

Timmy learns how to socialize and starts to set up dates. Holding hands kissing, and even sex after some trial and error.

However Timmy realizes that he is actually starting to hate women for the very reason he began looksmaxxing in the first place. He hated that no one liked him for who he really was. Who he was before everything

He begins to question everything and falls into deep depression.

Past lives by sapientdream begins to play as walks downstairs to his grandmas garage and finds a rope

• JFL
Reactions: horizon
maybe too brootal for the masses to handle

• +1
Reactions: nathan

Users who are viewing this thread

Back