[MSE COPERS GTFIH] Ronald Ead's ascension highlighted in new video

Deleted member 4053

Deleted member 4053

still don't care

In this video, you get to really see the improvement of his OGEE curve, no direct comparisons to before but if you watch his videos from over a year ago you can clearly see the difference it made. He had an uneven expansion, so one side has more lateral projection than the other; If we were able to replicate the results that he saw on his left side we would all be chads. I am too tired to find good comparisons of angles of his face from old videos and put them together with ones from his newest video but feel free to do so yourself jfl.

Update: I am also moving forward with trying to get MSE, contrary to what I thought I can likely get it covered by insurance meaning I could get it as soon as before the end of the year. Still trying to find the right OMS but have already found a few viable options. gl everybody

• +1
Reactions: quattazel, Nordiccel, MentalistKebab and 3 others
overhyped results tbh, ron isnt the best person to expect facial differences in (given his already wide mouth and face)

also u wont become chad at all from some ogee curve development

good video describing what to look for in expansion phase tho ngl

• +1
Reactions: CursedOne, Nordiccel and Deleted member 4053
overhyped results tbh, ron isnt the best person to expect facial differences in (given his already wide mouth and face)

also u wont become chad at all from some ogee curve development

good video describing what to look for in expansion phase tho ngl
obviously not a one-size-fits-all situation, but for the issues that it addresses, it can be extremely beneficial. It is the perfect procedure for me considering the only thing I am really lacking is lateral projecting of the zygomatic bones. I also have a -1 degree negative canthal tilt and a small mouth, things that can be supposedly aided by MSE. Considering how wide his palate was already, I think for narrow palatecels like myself it can work wonders, that is for what it can achieve. MSE is overhyped because it is not the most effective procedure in increasing psl concerning some areas of your face, but for those with specific needs that are applicable to be helped/fixed by MSE, it is great - especially so if you can get it for free lol

• +1
Reactions: SPFromNY914, seimakkak, randomguy1235 and 1 other person
Update: I am also moving forward with trying to get MSE, contrary to what I thought I can likely get it covered by insurance meaning I could get it as soon as before the end of the year. Still trying to find the right OMS but have already found a few viable options. gl everybody

how will you get it covered by insurance? due to breathing issues? if so major lifefuel

• +1
Reactions: EasternRightWinger15 and Deleted member 6113
Happy for you my man. Still not sold on its it right for me. Need to go sperg mode.

• +1
Reactions: 000

In this video, you get to really see the improvement of his OGEE curve, no direct comparisons to before but if you watch his videos from over a year ago you can clearly see the difference it made. He had an uneven expansion, so one side has more lateral projection than the other; If we were able to replicate the results that he saw on his left side we would all be chads. I am too tired to find good comparisons of angles of his face from old videos and put them together with ones from his newest video but feel free to do so yourself jfl.

MSE fammmmm

Me after getting 3 MSE appliance :
Screenshot 20200701 054902 TikTok

• JFL
Reactions: SPFromNY914, Deleted member 4053, 000 and 1 other person
obviously not a one-size-fits-all situation, but for the issues that it addresses, it can be extremely beneficial. It is the perfect procedure for me considering the only thing I am really lacking is lateral projecting of the zygomatic bones. I also have a -1 degree negative canthal tilt and a small mouth, things that can be supposedly aided by MSE. Considering how wide his palate was already, I think for narrow palatecels like myself it can work wonders, that is for what it can achieve. MSE is overhyped because it is not the most effective procedure in increasing psl concerning some areas of your face, but for those with specific needs that are applicable to be helped/fixed by MSE, it is great - especially so if you can get it for free lol

Wdym overhyped? It improves the whole maxilla, the zygos, the OGEE curve, the palate and mouth width, all of which if I maximize I'm gonna be a Chad.

• +1
Reactions: randomguy1235, Deleted member 4053 and 000
Can’t you just do one and expand 100%?
What I have in mind is getting small but zeveral expansion in a long rung to allow lower arch to adapt possibly promote jaw remodelling.

At least @Dr Shekelberg told me it was possible

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4053

i am in the same situation as u too prob. assuming u prob have some facial narrowness and recession? also have narrow nasal airways?

just tempering the expectations as most of us will probably not resolve even close to all of our aesthetic issues with the appliance, although it is a great solution to a few of them.

• +1
i am in the same situation as u too prob. assuming u prob have some facial narrowness and recession? also have narrow nasal airways?

just tempering the expectations as most of us will probably not resolve even close to all of our aesthetic issues with the appliance, although it is a great solution to a few of them.
precisely, and I have slight maxillary recession and extremely narrow nasal airways

how will you get it covered by insurance? due to breathing issues? if so major lifefuel
I am becoming more confident that I can in fact get it covered by insurance by citing breathing issues (which I actually have) as a reason to get it installed. I have legitimate sleeping problems that have worsened over time stemming from breathing. I have a deviated septum btw.

I am becoming more confident that I can in fact get it covered by insurance by citing breathing issues (which I actually have) as a reason to get it installed. I have legitimate sleeping problems that have worsened over time stemming from breathing. I have a deviated septum btw.

Damn dude, sounds like we are in the same boat. I have the same exact breathing issues and sleeping issues that have gotten worse over time. I’m gonna set up a consultation with my local MSE provider soon. Good luck to you man, if everything works out we will both greatly improve our quality of life

• Love it