MSE + Facemask

sportsmogger

sportsmogger

Banned
Post before and afters of MSE + Facemask, wondering how much forward growth you can get with the maxilla + mandible

• +1
Reactions: Youㅤ
@RealSurgerymax @SurgeryEnjoyer @Preston(saw ur thread on mse + facemask, was hoping if you knew anything)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ccwarrior and Deleted member 11126
@Witheredly90

@RealSurgerymax @SurgeryEnjoyer @Preston(saw ur thread on mse + facemask, was hoping if you knew anything)
Its taking me forever to schedule it at got busy in work but still plan on getting it done before the year ends

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and sportsmogger
@Preston

Post before and afters of MSE + Facemask, wondering how much forward growth you can get with the maxilla + mandible
RSM wrote it‘s cope. Expect like 1-4mm of non controlled growth and the very high chance that those gains will minimize over a year. It's also not only very expensive ane time consuming but just a shitty looksmax in general. Better to save up for bimax & implants.

• +1
Reactions: MTNAscension2, sportsmogger and bradpittshairline
I saw a single case where it worked but even then it didn't look very good cuz it's not the type of growth you want. Asymmetric aswell
It definetly works, but it's not worth it for the effort.

RSM wrote it‘s cope. Expect like 1-4mm of non controlled growth and the very high chance that those gains will minimize over a year. It's also not only very expensive ane time consuming but just a shitty looksmax in general. Better to save up for bimax & implants.
It's legit for Wider palate and better air ways tho. I've heard IMDO or whatever is called gives the most aesthetic results but you need a deep overbite to get that.

• +1
Reactions: sportsmogger
so bimax + sarpe is better? can you get a quadrangular lefort 1 with bimax or no?
Yes to both. You could even get segmental lefort 1 but idk if you can get a quadrangular cut then, probably too risky.

• +1
It's legit for Wider palate and better air ways tho. I've heard IMDO or whatever is called gives the most aesthetic results but you need a deep overbite to get that.
IMDO is the biggest cope there is, yes, it's good and aesthetic, but gl getting 100k for that surgery if u're not in Australia. MSE def is legit for wider palate, but also legit for asymmetries and ratio fuck ups

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and ccwarrior
Yes to both. You could even get segmental lefort 1 but idk if you can get a quadrangular cut then, probably too risky.
Does segmental le fort 1 fix my paranasal recession?

Does segmental le fort 1 fix my paranasal recession?
Could maybe fix it, maybe not. Quadrangular lefort 1 is more likely to fix it, but it also isn't 100% safe it will. Paranasal implants/ cartilage graft 100% will fix that problem.

• +1
Could maybe fix it, maybe not. Quadrangular lefort 1 is more likely to fix it, but it also isn't 100% safe it will. Paranasal implants/ cartilage graft 100% will fix that problem.
heard paranasal implants look weird when smiling or talking, also i'd need infra implants with that as well, elab on what cartilage graft is

IMDO is the biggest cope there is, yes, it's good and aesthetic, but gl getting 100k for that surgery if u're not in Australia. MSE def is legit for wider palate, but also legit for asymmetries and ratio fuck ups
No then whats better for widening palate? sarpe or mse? or are they the same thing, i mostly need mse cause i have decent fwhr, no cheekbones, narrow mouth + nostrils, not worrying over my nostrils becoming larger since thats an adrogen receptor, larger nostrils than average for your phenotype is a halo

heard paranasal implants look weird when smiling or talking, also i'd need infra implants with that as well, elab on what cartilage graft is
Giant Implants talked about cartilage in the paranasal region to look less uncanny, but there's the risk it gets reabsorbed over time. I'd wait until u get bimax and then think about ur options, it maybe will fix ur problem anyway.

• +1
Reactions: MTNAscension2 and sportsmogger
damn I have a deep overbite / SFS i keep hearing that this is the best case for bimax, genio, braces etc I'm so confused on what to go with lol

• +1
No then whats better for widening palate? sarpe or mse? or are they the same thing, i mostly need mse cause i have decent fwhr, no cheekbones, narrow mouth + nostrils, not worrying over my nostrils becoming larger since thats an adrogen receptor, larger nostrils than average for your phenotype is a halo
MSE is pretty much non surgical expansion, SARPE is surgically assisted. MSE overall is better for bigger expansions, any type of maxilla expansion can change the alar base of the nose negatively, aswell as non aesthetically widen the cheekbones and will probably asymmetries. SARPE is more controllable. If u're over 18, MSE will most likely be surgically assisted too. edit: guess you've changed ur comment before I've written mine or I'm retarded jfl

• +1
tldr: Get segmental lefort in a bimax and implants. MSE costs a shit ton of money and takes like 2 years to be done with, not worth it. Same goes with MARPE, SARPE, etc

• +1
MSE is pretty much non surgical expansion, SARPE is surgically assisted. MSE overall is better for bigger expansions, any type of maxilla expansion can change the alar base of the nose negatively, aswell as non aesthetically widen the cheekbones and will probably asymmetries. SARPE is more controllable. If u're over 18, MSE will most likely be surgically assisted too. edit: guess you've changed ur comment before I've written mine or I'm retarded jfl
Changing the alar base of my nose would halo it, since it's way too narrow rested, looks better when I sort of flare my nostrils slightly, I heard SARPE widens your mouth but MSE doesn't is this true?

tldr: Get segmental lefort in a bimax and implants. MSE costs a shit ton of money and takes like 2 years to be done with, not worth it. Same goes with MARPE, SARPE, etc
Then what do I do about my narrow palate?

I'm sure I can just get a normal palate expander since im under 18

Changing the alar base of my nose would halo it, since it's way too narrow rested, looks better when I sort of flare my nostrils slightly, I heard SARPE widens your mouth but MSE doesn't is this true?
Any type of palate expansion could widen ur mouth, but don't expect it to happen. Expect to still get a soft tissue surgery afterwards.

• +1
I had pictures from before and after 2 years facemask after MSE from jawhacks discord but I deleted

• So Sad
I had pictures from before and after 2 years facemask after MSE from jawhacks discord but I deleted
It might be on my computer somewhere I’ll check next time I open it up

• Love it
All words it seems no results. I would like to know if https://facegenics.com/ is getting any results. someone should call them and ask

• JFL