MSE

Elias

Elias

I have got a lot of things to say in this so ill try to get it all fitted in. Theres so much to say im not even sure ill remember everything.

MSE is not going to ascend you. It wont even increase you 1 PSL. If you have a long midface, bad FWHR, narrow IPD, narrow skull. Dont think MSE is going to save you and cure all those problems. If you have a long midface, its over. Keep coping with muh muh lip lift and muh muh MSE and muh muh CCW. MSE will not shorten the midface even if its combined with facepulling. Lip lift will just shorten your philtrum, but it wont shorten the part that actually matters which is the height from the bottom of eye to the tip of the nose, that is the part that will look ugly and a short philtrum with a long eye to tip of nose ratio will look awful and fake. CCW will rotate your maxilla a few degrees, but huge cope thinking that few degrees will make you have even a average midface if you have a midface like greeicy or gudru.

Everyone keeps saying MSE + FM. Mse is just going to expand your palate, and widen your midface, any other changes or so insignificant. We dont even have evidence yet that combined with a facebow that it will provide upward and forward growth of the maxilla in adults. Any evidence we do has just suggest it will be pulled upward and down even if it is pulled at a positive angle.

MSE is not a holy grail and the success rate isnt ideal either. Many peoples sutures havent split and then teeth have just been tipped out. Whether this was a mistake on the orthodontist to have not sent the patient to a maxillofacial surgeon to get it properly surgically split, or whether it was because the patients suture simply coudnt split, MSE was still a failure in those cases.

The reason i believe it worked successfully for Ronald ead was because of many reasons. He had done mewing for many years trying to naturally split his suture before MSE. This could have also been a factor because he did have AGGA before MSE which really weakened the alveolar bone around his teeth, but im not sure if this could have had anything to do with it. He also has a really good orthodontist that was willing to dive in the deep end and try extreme things to help ronald expand as much as possible and also trying to achieve coronal and saggital growth through fm with MSE, as AGGA had failed, relapsed and damaged his teeth.

But ronald didnt even wear the FM for a substantial period of time, and im pretty sure MSE has been taken out from his palate now. So seeing a MSE + FM case now in adults will be rare as getting substantial results from MSE and FM would take atleast 1-2 years on an adult patient, which means we wont see any results any time soon, especially with corona and orthodontists shutting down.

For me it doesnt even matter as i already have a wide FWHR and IPD, aswell as ideal midface. I just need more tongue space and more room for my teeth, and the health benefits wont hurt.

But if youre doing it to try to get eye improvements, midface shortened, widen IPD or widen your skull, youre coping.

However it will have decent results with widening the mouth, wideing the maxilla and pushing out the zygos laterally because the zygos are connected to the maxilla, but it will also widen the nasal base.

Bear in mind ronalds case could end up being a failure. Yes he expanded successfully but right now he is in a crisis. His teeth are all tipped, no bone surrounding his teeth due to AGGA, so he cant get SFOT. Still has the gaps. Its a messy situation for him, and now that corona has came hes in a real crisis. The longer he leaves it the worse the situation could become. His orthodontist has already refused to do SFOT on him due to there being no bone around some of his teeth because of the damage AGGA did. Finding another orthodontist that will in a pandemic situation like this is going to be impossible.

MSE is a really big risk for a little reward.
Dont get your hopes up
It is not a holy grail
And dont even get me started on the pain it will cause you.

Theres some other things I want to say but thing thread is getting long. This is just a stupid rant with loads of mistakes as Im dumbfounded by all the MSE cope threads

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5397, Deleted member 6401, Darkstrand and 2 others
Good thing i already have good midface and ipd

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Chadelite, Deleted member 6401, forwardgrowth and 3 others
So sarpe is a better option for palate expansion?

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, StolenDays and Darkstrand
Groundbreaking indeed

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Darkstrand and Elias
But if youre doing it to try to get eye improvements, midface shortened, widen IPD or widen your skull, youre coping.

However it will have decent results with widening the mouth, wideing the maxilla and pushing out the zygos laterally because the zygos are connected to the maxilla, but it will also widen the nasal base.
This is all it was meant to do. If you're not a fucking retard, you either would've talked to an orthodontist or read the original papers to see how this process works, and then this would be obvious. The fact that this can be done is a miracle in the first place as is a huge benefit to many (widening the nasal base is a good thing here).

MSE is not a holy grail and the success rate isnt ideal either. Many peoples sutures havent split and then teeth have just been tipped out. Whether this was a mistake on the orthodontist to have not sent the patient to a maxillofacial surgeon to get it properly surgically split, or whether it was because the patients suture simply coudnt split, MSE was still a failure in those cases.
This is just flat out wrong.

Theres some other things I want to say but thing thread is getting long. This is just a stupid rant with loads of mistakes as Im dumbfounded by all the MSE cope threads
You're one of the biggest low iq proponents of stupid shit on this site. You were the one who begged Mew to install this on you and panicked after realizing that its a specialized procedure. You've created more of these shit coping threads than anyone else jfl. It's funny how the same person who daydreams about stupidly dangerous higher lefort procedures makes this thread 🤔.

MSE is meant to fix a tranverse maxillary deficiency, if you don't have that, it won't be of a large benefit to you. For people with compromised nasal airways and a narrow maxilla, this is meant to be the "cure". It's a more effective alternative to surgery. It was never meant to be a holy grail thing and retards believe that its meant for every single fucking person when its not. These are functional things, not aesthetic but place a better base for future surgical endeavors (since surgical expansion is usually not harmonious).

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1180, Deleted member 6401, PubertyMaxxer and 2 others
Gonna get it for health benefits
Fuck it
Would rather try that and fm than dream about some fucked lefort no doctor will do
Except for some russian who is money hungry

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Chadelite
This is all it was meant to do. If you're not a fucking retard, you either would've talked to an orthodontist or read the original papers to see how this process works, and then this would be obvious.

This is just flat out wrong.

You're one of the biggest low iq proponents of stupid shit on this site. You were the one who begged Mew to install this on you and panicked after realizing that its a specialized procedure. You've created more of these shit coping threads than anyone else jfl. It's funny how the same person who daydreams about stupidly dangerous higher lefort procedures makes this thread 🤔.

MSE is meant to fix a tranverse maxillary deficiency, if you don't have that, it won't be of a large benefit to you. For people with compromised nasal airways and a narrow maxilla, this is meant to be the "cure". It's a more effective alternative to surgery. It was never meant to be a holy grail thing and retards believe that its meant for every single fucking person when its not. These are functional things, not aesthetic but place a better base for future surgical endeavors (since surgical expansion is usually not harmonious).
I know thats all its supposed to do, this thread was made for people like gudru who thought it was going to save there midface and other facial failos they have

That is not flat out wrong. A lookism user has just expirenced not getting his suture split and his teeth just tipped out and now he cant eat. There was another user also on the same thread saying that happened to him too.

I never begged mew to do anything, i suggested it to him and he said he cant do it for 1 year because he had complications with a patient whos suture he coudnt split
I knew it was a special procedure before mews consultation. I know it is used to treat functional issues rather than aesthetic issues, this thread was not made for counteracting my arguements but others users

Youre a dumb low iq curry greycel, go eat your salan bhai and let the real men run this site

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
I know thats all its supposed to do, this thread was made for people like gudru who thought it was going to save there midface and other facial failos they have

That is not flat out wrong. A lookism user has just expirenced not getting his suture split and his teeth just tipped out and now he cant eat. There was another user also on the same thread saying that happened to him too.

I never begged mew to do anything, i suggested it to him and he said he cant do it for 1 year because he had complications with a patient whos suture he coudnt split
I knew it was a special procedure before mews consultation. I know it is used to treat functional issues rather than aesthetic issues, this thread was not made for counteracting my arguements but others users

Youre a dumb low iq curry greycel, go eat your salan bhai and let the real men run this site

I've talked to people who had issues, which did not have corticopunctures, that could've fixed their suture-splitting. Your thread has many things that are just fucking wrong. Good for you man, you really shut down Gudru by making this thread and your ad hominems really brutalized me. I couldn't give a fuck about you or any of the real men who run this site, but spreading incorrect information (when you haven't had your own scans or mouth be analyzed) is disingenuous.

• +1
I've talked to people who had issues, which did not have corticopunctures, that could've fixed their suture-splitting. Your thread has many things that are just fucking wrong. Good for you man, you really shut down Gudru by making this thread and your ad hominems really brutalized me. I couldn't give a fuck about you or any of the real men who run this site, but spreading incorrect information (when you haven't had your own scans or mouth be analyzed) is disingenuous.
Nothing is wrong here

You can show me your conversations with those users in PMs and back your claims up

• +1
Nothing is wrong here

You can show me your conversations with those users in PMs and back your claims up

What am I claiming here? I don't give a fuck about convincing you, my post is directed at the other people that read this thread.

• +1
shit on sarpe

MSE > MARPE > DOME > everything else
The chances of mse are very low after 25. Im already 26, so sarpe is the safer option for me.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and forwardgrowth
The chances of mse are very low after 25. Im already 26, so sarpe is the safer option for me.
SARPE is shit

you can always do acupunctures and also surgical weakening of the medial suture before MSE/MARPE

it just mogs all; SARPE is nearly 100 year old by now

• +1
SARPE LMaoooo
People get mse at 50 wit punctures

• +1